Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uploading without review or analysis in the interest of time. ☺ I'll read it now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Alice has the biggest mouth but is also the biggest chicken tit. My, and probably many others best guess is that she’s a no show. A default judgment in Ioan’s favour is one way….could Judge Josh make an order under threat of arrest for contempt of she doesn’t appear?

Reactions: 11
Uploading without review or analysis in the interest of time. ☺ I'll read it now.

ah, the great and funny news on february 14 was that the trial may be postponed? epic

and of course Alice sacked her lawyer to make that a certaincy lol lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If she put as much energy in getting a job as she has in trying to swerve the final reckoning…jeez.

Reactions: 26
So the order is basically because Bernal is making out he didn't understand what he was supposed to be filing? How is it we understood it was custody and visitation only but he didn't?

BIB - I think so too. And I'm sure that some of her classmates or people that go to the same school know all about her criminal activities as well. I could also imagine there's a few parents that tell their kids to stay away from her for that exact reason.
There’s a girl in my daughter’s class in school who made the papers here for running away for a night. She had entire communities out searching for her. She was eventually found by the Gardaí in a derelict flat with an older boy. Now I know I shouldn’t judge, as no one knows for sure what kind of home life she has. But her parents appear to be very decent people. Working professionals, perfectly pleasant. However, I have still told my daughter in no uncertain terms that she is not to associate with said girl. So I absolutely believe that Ella is suffering in ways she doesn’t even yet realise. Her publicised actions , while we understand the awful influence she’s under, have been heinous the past few years. No parent would want their child associating with her.
Posting a clip about slitting WALLACE’s throat was his best idea when he’s already had one police visit. How are these people adults? The emotional intelligence of a slug.
Oh wow. I’ve just copped that! I hope to God Bianca reports that to the police. That is unhinged.

The Evans siblings are low class scum.

I downloaded the other 2 minute orders from today but they seem exactly the same as the first one, so I won't upload them unless people want them. (They will be added to the court document index, though.)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So the order is basically because Bernal is making out he didn't understand what he was supposed to be filing? How is it we understood it was custody and visitation only but he didn't?
tbh until Hiraeth pointed it out a few weeks ago I too didnt know that this was a custody trial. It wasnt very clear based on the transcripts.

But clearly all you needed to do was looking at the court docket.

The delay though is because the evaluation was delayed. I doubt it will be a big delay though, the lawyer sacking wont matter beyond it making it more likely to postpone it rather than not since the option was already discussed prior to it.

but I'd die to read the transcript of the status conference if Alice is self-representing lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ioan has my admiration. I’d have probably given up by now. What an absolute shitshow.

Reactions: 35
So it sounds like the court and the lawyers got the report on 14th? I'm still betting that Alice has fired Bernal before reading the report because she thinks if she's self repping she will be given full access to it.

Reactions: 27
I'm trying to get a transcript of the case management conference. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ioan has my admiration. I’d have probably given up by now. What an absolute shitshow.
I think Yo's "let it go" a long time ago now. There's really zero point in stressing out and you can see it on his face. Al will be Al, predictable and pathetic, and as much as Al is trying to delay the custody, all is coming to an end.

Reactions: 21
So it sounds like the court and the lawyers got the report on 14th? I'm still betting that Alice has fired Bernal before reading the report because she thinks if she's self repping she will be given full access to it.
My reading from this is that they acknowledged on the case management conference (14 february) that they recently received it (perhaps on the same day even)

Reactions: 10
Am I right the minute order says the parties received Dr Dupee’s order on Feb 14th which is the same date-ish, that Tony started talking about a victory?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.