Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #232 See you later, Bernalligator; give me that confidential file, crocodile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the GAL and Dr D has reviewed the horrific "article" calling the daughter Regina. The creepiest of them all.
Written by a man with an abuse fetish. And Alice is friends with him, and willingly gave him information on her daughter and her daughter's "injuries".

I'm adding a link to a post I wrote on the article last year so people can see why I am convinced he has such a fetish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure he has one. Whoever is using his account isn't married that's for sure.
---

Yep - it's mAlice.
---

Yeah. People can marry whoever they want as long as they're adults and consenting. No one knows whose marriage will last anyway and even if it lasts, that doesn't mean it's a good marriage.

My hunch is that IG and BW will go the distance even with an 19 year age gap. It was only a 5 year gap with IG and AFE and we know how that worked out.
Agree. Besides B isn’t a loathsome, alcoholic, fake, vain, narcissistic, bleep! With no talent and no looks as well. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is really sad is just how damaging Ioan's marriage was to both him and Alice financially. They were both clearly not financially savvy. After an illustrious career over almost 30 years, he was not even able to pay off a $2m house. JJ Feild, who has had a much less illustrious and prosperous career yet has properties in both London and Los Angeles since 2009. The worst thing Ioan ever did was get involved with Alice. He should have abandoned the IVF and run as fast as he could.

Reactions: 35
What is really sad is just how damaging Ioan's marriage was to both him and Alice financially. They were both clearly not financially savvy. After an illustrious career over almost 30 years, he was not even able to pay off a $2m house. JJ Feild, who has had a much less illustrious and prosperous career yet has properties in both London and Los Angeles since 2009. The worst thing Ioan ever did was get involved with Alice. He should have abandoned the IVF and run as fast as he could.
He was treading water financially - difficult when you have the weight of Alice's eBay and Poshmark accounts dragging you under

Reactions: 26
I always like to mention Jessica Alba: not a great acting career (I argue Ioan's is better) but used her big paychecks (that Ioan had too) for savvy investments/business decisions, that gave her huge popularity and a loaded bank account. Obviously to an extend he is too publicy shy and not interesting enough for some of this, but still.

You can't just fault Alice for this obviously, but given that Ioan did have a reasonable enough management around him I do wonder how often Alice (or them as a couple) decided to ignore advice especially considering that he doesnt strike me as one who ignores advice.

I may misremember but didn't he and Rhys own the flat they were living in? It does suggest that he was more savvy with money before getting involved with Alice.

Reactions: 30
I always like to mention Jessica Alba: not a great acting career (I argue Ioan's is better) but used her big paychecks (that Ioan had too) for savvy investments/business decisions, that gave her huge popularity and a loaded bank account. Obviously to an extend he is too publicy shy and not interesting enough for some of this, but still.

You can't just fault Alice for this obviously, but given that Ioan did have a reasonable enough management around him I do wonder how often Alice (or them as a couple) decided to ignore advice especially considering that he doesnt strike me as one who ignores advice.

I may misremember but didn't he and Rhys own the flat they were living in? It does suggest that he was more savvy with money before getting involved with Alice.
I reckon he has his own assets protected that will still bring him in an income. Didn’t Alice mention a flat for his brother? Mama Gruff seems like she wouldn’t allow him to waste every penny on Alice the prostitute (sic).

Reactions: 21
He was treading water financially - difficult when you have the weight of Alice's eBay and Poshmark accounts dragging you under
Ioan’s money disintegrated into existential dust under the weight of that horse blanket didn’t it?

Reactions: 24
Also the releasing of the footage during the fake DVRO can only have came from one adult person. Wait, am I Tony???
Oh yeah I remember all the hype and crowing from "Tone" about the video that would expose the 'child abusers'. Turns out we got a heavily edited piece of crap and that only showed Ella being a drama queen and IG being very calm despite the provocation.

Screenshot this fuckos 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I see Vile V sister Isabella is doing an Alice. Even if it’s all true which it likely is, going to the press isn’t the best move.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm glad that Bianca isn't home hiding because Tone/Alice is threatening and trying to stress her.

Screenshot_20240223_140824_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How do you know they are in Miami?
I'm Bianca

ahem

I thought this based on the songs she posted and him being sleeveless and the palm trees on the streets, also her selfie yesterday looked like a hotel room. but what made me certain is the restaurant in question (you can tell from the font and the letters that are visible, not naming it to perserve at least some privacy) seems to be across the Apple Brickell City Centre store (you can see the apple sign in the background)

(now I feel like a stalker lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Bianca and Ioan are in Miami while Tone and Alice behave like absolute fannies. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Damn I hope "Tone" doesn't get this screenshot. Judge Josh will give her everything she wants if he sees this! ;)

1708721670081.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm Bianca

ahem

I thought this based on the songs she posted and him being sleeveless and the palm trees on the streets, also her selfie yesterday looked like a hotel room. but what made me certain is the restaurant in question (you can tell from the font and the letters that are visible, not naming it to perserve at least some privacy) seems to be across the Apple Brickell City Centre store (you can see the apple sign in the background)

(now I feel like a stalker lol)
Yep spot on...you beat me to it by about a minute and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn, so Ioan is filming in Miami while Alice sits at home socking her life away. Good for him.
Still waiting for her to be cast in such a big production. Where's that disney exec when you need him, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Alice might retain full custody and it disgusts me. She's isolated those kids from any extended support network/ family. It would be more traumatic removing them to live with Ioan. She's an evil witch all planned to cut the girls off from the world and leave them totally emotionally dependent on her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.