Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Not taking the bait so far I’ve got to [ringless] hand it to her View attachment 2703892
Announcing your engagement on Instagram after you've been in a 2.5 year relationship is not cruel.

Fabricating a domestic violence incident between your child, her father and his new partner; making your child go to court to face a judge alone; and having paparazzi photos taken of your distraught child outside the courthouse being comforted by your other child, and then posting it to your Instagram as a "thirst post" is absolutely cruel, and fucking evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
SALAAM, TURDS 💚 Our lovely Barre19 just notified me of this MASTERPIECE of a union (while I was having my evening mental spiral lmao) so I dragged my drunk ass out of the shadows!!! Missed you crazy bitches so much, and am ASTOUNDINGLY excited for the future that is awaiting creation by two people in loooooove. 💍😭🥰

I CALL BEING THE FLOWER GIRL!!! 🌸💐🌼🌹🌻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
From IG's future mum in law

1705787854037.png

Yobee mirror each other. It's not the odd couple like he was with Alice, with all the headlocks and gurning.

1705788028135.png

• Heart
Reactions: 74

barre19

Chatty Member
Never. They have two kids together, he will never be free of her. There will be the kids’ weddings, graduations, grandchildren, it will never end.

I bet they will marry this year. Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself.
That’s quite an entrance you’ve made there, Doctor 🤨😂

Bianca has as long as any of us. We’re all dying! Happy Sunday y’all 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

50degreesnorth

Chatty Member
I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.
I’m 50 with MS and can still most days walk unaided (sometimes with a stick). I may not walk in a straight line, but FFs diagnosis doesn’t mean you get a wheelchair and iron lung on speed dial!

• Heart
Reactions: 69