Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linking the Instagram is another example of enmeshment. You can join Instagram from 13 though.

Clive follows her but he isn't as creepy as Loopy. Actually Alice is the biggest creep in Ella's life and the kids need protecting from her.

Reactions: 25
Is there a more photogenic pup anywhere?
He always looks so relaxed and content.

Screenshot_20240120_133114_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I ran here so quick I’m out of breath.

I’m of the opinion that whilst big love and congrats to them, the timing feels poor? Before all the court stuff, or is that likely to help his case by showing they are a stable couple.

either way, she makes him happy and that is a good thing after the last 20yrs with that old witch

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Awww ☺

And also, fuuuuck! 😅

Pleased for them living their lives 💜 but oh boy, I’m gonna hear the explosion from the other side of the Atlantic. 😬

• Haha
I think we need to stock up on popcorn.

although perhaps on reflection it’s a perfect time, Alice will struggle to retaliate before the court dates and the evaluation is complete 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now we know why Alice has been testing the water. I'm just surprised she never broke the news first.

Yo and Bee look joyous.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.