Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feather fans

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 5

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I know nothing about custody and parents paying for kids' maintenance etc but once the kids are legally adults does he still have to pay money to Alice? I.e. does he have to have anything to do with Alice once the youngest child is of age? Does he have to pay her bills while she sits on her arse once the kids are adults?

I'm just wondering at what point is he likely to be completely free from her.
Over here I think it’s the September after they leave full time education but it could well be different over there. I believe there was something in the prenup about spousal?

Reactions: 3

Feather fans

VIP Member
such a finding would btw probably not be public knowledge. It will just be "the judge decides based on report of X and Y that it's in the best interest of the children blablabla if children stay with Z parent". And since it's Alice that uses the press for PR it's unlikely that they would report the reasons as a exclusive if it doesnt reflect well on their informant.

I dont think that this will be the case though, typically the courts intensify therapy and the like in order to increase the possibility that the kids at some point respond to this sufficiently for the other parent to have custody, and then at some point they turn 18 anyway, and it just ends. Plenty custody cases fizzle away with no final result because of this. That's one reason why so many men just end up walking away as well.

So I personally wouldn't expect any custody decision anytime soon***, the rest of the divorce will certainly be resolved soon though. That's what the trial is for after all.

***unless Ioan voluntary gives up, which tbh was my impression he will if the evaluation concludes that it's not salvageable based on what his lawyer said, Alice will never give up because they are her little cash cows, she may constantly complain about being in courts for years, but in reality that's only the case because she doesn't want to share the kids, and thus the financial responsibility for them, she is perfectly fine with a long court case so long it means she doesn't have to work to survive, that's why she is the one who constantly blew off deadlines and postpones dates while Ioan wants to get them over ASAP. Ioan only fights because he knows that those kids are being screwed up, if his priority were his personal needs (e.g. spending time with them, using them for PR) he would have given in to Alice's and Ella's blackmail to come to the house etc. Of course he wants to spend time with them, but that's not his priority, his priority is them not being screwed up now and later in life. And I think that is great. Most parents are selfless, but the example of Alice shows that not everyone is.

perhaps, but it's not like they are in the minority.

AG is just mindlessly hating Ioan and Bianca. L is a fanatic Alice stan. They are pretty different. Plus we know who AG is already probably.
BIB - Who?! (Feeling left out of the gossip:))

Reactions: 3

Occleshaw

It's weird isn't it that she keeps drawing attention to the fact that she just can't control herself on social media?
I can't be trusted with a Twitter account...
It's like an alcoholic who can't have one drink because otherwise they will go on a week long bender.
---

One of Alice's FMs who also writes a blog
a blog about what?

Reactions: 2

NarcRage

VIP Member
perhaps, but it's not like they are in the minority.

AG is just mindlessly hating Ioan and Bianca. L is a fanatic Alice stan. They are pretty different. Plus we know who AG is already probably.
I had always assumed AG was LM acting under very direct encouragement/instruction from AE...I'm not sure who the other AG suspect is? Give us a clue!????

Reactions: 1

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
This alone really shows how stupid Alice is. If she'd had the strength and cunning to just keep her mouth shut she would have gotten everything she wanted after the divorce - Ioan being vilified as the bad guy cheater running off with the younger gf, Alice the poor martyred wife who had given up her career and the best years of her life to support his career and mother their children, no RO, a lot more money than she has now, and if she'd done the PA behind closed doors, she would have still kept the kids from him but without publicly being seen for the abuser she is. She could have even gone on to forge a career of sorts from it, maybe even been on one of those women's panel shows, gotten a column in a national newspaper, etc. She really shot herself in the foot over and over again, and now the majority of people who actually know she exists see her for the crazy abusive bitch she is. She's made herself a laughing stock and a byword for abusive women. Yet she's still out here telling herself and us she's as strong as an ox and the smartest person in the room.
He will have cheated on her for years while working away she just won’t have twigged on to it happening that’s why she’s gone bat shit crazy.

Reactions: 1