Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be an aquamarine. Emeralds aren’t great for everyday wear. Its a softer stone.

On second look it does appear to be an emerald.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To say I RAN HERE!!!!! 🤣 oh my goodness I haven’t read a single word on this thread since this afternoon around 2pm. But I am so SO happy for them both!!!!! Just delighted. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it might be an aquamarine. Emeralds aren’t great for everyday wear. Its a softer stone.
Looks too green to be an aquamarine. Emerald is a softer stone, yes.

It might also be a tourmaline, but it seems like an emerald to me judging by this photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope he didnt actually just propose on a dog walk lmao

as always very happy for them but I'm all kinds of fearful. Also I have no doubt that his kids didnt know given the estrangement and the witch will weaponise it

tbh it doesnt. And given how brainwashed she is I dont get why it would be so unrealistic

talking of account: I guess Alice forgot to switch here
View attachment 2703408
most Narc comment ever
View attachment 2703410
You switch between accounts … which means the same person created the accounts, right?

Reactions: 8
Requesting engagement-themed thread title suggestions when we get to post number 900, please! 😍
*Mental bookmark to suggest title about how the only aisle Alice bleeping Evans is headed down is the one at the Home Depot she works at now* 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tattle gonna crash with us all dashing here 😄 o my

Let me know when she blows, I gotta take cover! 😄

That is a beautiful ring. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nearly 4.5k ❤’s in 45 minutes. There’s a lot of support out there for these 2. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You switch between accounts … which means the same person created the accounts, right?
Not necessarily, on insta you just need the password to log in, then it will appear on your list of accounts you can switch between.

*has access to second account related to volunteering, not for nefarious purposes*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it means you are just logged into both accounts. Ella is using that account too though, the follows and past content makes this obvious.
this art is genuinely amazing
Nearly 4.5k ❤’s in 45 minutes. There’s a lot of support out there for these 2. ❤❤❤❤
They made it a joint post (so it reaches Ioan's followers), that helps

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SALAAM, TURDS 💚 Our lovely Barre19 just notified me of this MASTERPIECE of a union (while I was having my evening mental spiral lmao) so I dragged my drunk ass out of the shadows!!! Missed you crazy witches so much, and am ASTOUNDINGLY excited for the future that is awaiting creation by two people in loooooove. 💍😭🥰

I CALL BEING THE FLOWER GIRL!!! 🌸💐🌼🌹🌻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.