Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO she didn't know. She has no business knowing as the acrimonious ex-wife, but also, this is Alice. She wouldn't keep it to herself no matter what stipulations were put on her.

This is a woman who has a bleeping DVRO against her, and it didn't stop her one bit from abusing Ioan and Bianca.
Well yes, you’re right. She’s not listened this far, and has broken the DVRO countless times - so why would she start now?

Reactions: 18
If Alice knew she’d have been all over it trying to upset them. I’m going with they told the girls today during contact and then posted to Instagram before they could tell Mommy dearest.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If Alice knew she’d have been all over it trying to upset them. I’m going with they told the girls today during contact and then posted to Instagram before they could tell Mommy dearest.
Yes I think the engagement happened a few days ago but they didn't break the news until the girls had been told. B was posting loved up content on her stories a few days ago. I said she was gearing up for Valentines but there was more to it than that.

Reactions: 40
Well yes, you’re right. She’s not listened this far, and has broken the DVRO countless times - so why would she start now?
That’s what has me so fucked up about whether she knew or didn’t…she’s clearly been rattled the last couple of days but she can’t shut the duck up lol

Reactions: 15
I came here to say this!

Reactions: 10
I think this sounds the most plausible. But it leaves me wondering if something else irked her that’s coming next week. A failed drug/alcohol test or she was served and a court filing might be upcoming?

Reactions: 16
There's a lot of Alice fans in the comments lol

1705796100963.png

MOVE ON FMS! IT'S ONLY BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE THE SPLIT

1705796227714.png

lmao

1705796356972.png

Look at the number of likes lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
WTAF? Good luck with that

View attachment 2703773
"... and the adulterer and his former mistress should only wear hairshirts for the rest of their lives. They are only allowed to drink tapwater and eat stale white bread. They are not allowed to use electricity as that is too profligate; they should get by with candlelight only.

Any money they save up should immediately go to his ex-wife, so she can buy the latest iPhones and have all the Panda Express her heart desires."

• Haha
Reactions: 59
This is so freaking nasty. It's actually quite frightening how much pleasure she takes in being cruel.
---

Idk who she is but there's a blind gossip item about an Australian influencer who pretends to live in a posh apartment block. Apparently she hangs around outside all day until a resident opens the door for themselves, she ducks inside and swans about the lobby and exterior pretending she's coming and going for her Instagram! The actual residents are getting pretty peed off about her. It's so funny and childish and pointless, but at the same time such an insight into how narcs think and act.
---

Emma is such a gorgeous little dog. I actually think she's cuter than Bubba Bear. (Ducks for cover.) I'm a cat person but I'd love to take Emma home and give her the good life, lots of cuddles and treats, walks and playtime, a quiet, calm safe environment. I think nobody in that house is actually happy or at peace.
You’re exactly right that Emma is sad and terribly anxious. Just look at her eyes. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.