Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sooo happy for them. Alice is gonna lose her tit 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Alice knew? He doesn’t have a duty to tell her. The children yes and then I suppose she would know from there. Hmmmm

they are happy together, that’s for sure

Reactions: 34
I hope he didnt actually just propose on a dog walk lmao

as always very happy for them but I'm all kinds of fearful. Also I have no doubt that his kids didnt know given the estrangement and the witch will weaponise it
I think it means it’s not Big E posting.
tbh it doesnt. And given how brainwashed she is I dont get why it would be so unrealistic

talking of account: I guess Alice forgot to switch here
1000022040.jpg

most Narc comment ever
1000022051.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I ran here so quick I’m out of breath.

I’m of the opinion that whilst big love and congrats to them, the timing feels poor? Before all the court stuff, or is that likely to help his case by showing they are a stable couple.

either way, she makes him happy and that is a good thing after the last 20yrs with that old witch
I don’t think there will ever be a good time. Maybe it’s better to have it all out in the open now while they have the guidance of therapists to support the girls.

Reactions: 51
I wonder if Alice knew? He doesn’t have a duty to tell her. The children yes and then I suppose she would know from there. Hmmmm

they are happy together, that’s for sure
1000% yeah she knew, that’s why she’s suddenly back on social media posting about how happy she is and how wonderful things are.

Also, Ioan has proved himself (over and over and over) to be respectful and decent (regardless of the tit he gets back in return). I feel like he would have found a way to tell them privately first.

Reactions: 41
I wonder if he might have checked with the lawyers too, to see if it might help or harm his case from their experience. It shows Judge Josh they are serious and can provide a stable environment for the children. However; this might cause problems with the children too. He can’t win. Be happy, that’s all he can do

• Heart
Reactions: 43
before I go back through everything what have I missed? if it’s the usual bullshit then i won’t bother reading everything but tell me if alice has burst a blood vessel or something

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he might have checked with the lawyers too, to see if it might help or harm his case from their experience. It shows Judge Josh they are serious and can provide a stable environment for the children. However; this might cause problems with the children too. He can’t win. Be happy, that’s all he can do
Totally agree with this. The poor bloke can’t do right for doing wrong. Let him just be happy. He’s basically lost his kids because of P.A. Let him have this.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
1000% yeah she knew, that’s why she’s suddenly back on social media posting about how happy she is and how wonderful things are.

Also, Ioan has proved himself (over and over and over) to be respectful and decent (regardless of the tit he gets back in return). I feel like he would have found a way to tell them privately first.
I'm not sure she did know. In Sep 2021 they had to post on Instagram about their relationship so Alice wouldn't take that news away.

I'm pretty sure if Alice did know, she would have found a way to leak it.

"How dare Ioan spend his children's college fund on Bianca's engagement ring, when he should be spending it on me, his ex-wife!
I am starving and I have been sent out in the cold to die".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The way I RAN here when I saw the instagram post, haven’t been here in a hot minute but omg I’m so happy for them and also a messy witch who lives for drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm not sure she did know. In Sep 2021 they had to post on Instagram about their relationship so Alice wouldn't take that news away.

I'm pretty sure if Alice did know, she would have found a way to leak it.

"How dare Ioan spend his children's college fund on Bianca's engagement ring, when he should be spending it on me, his ex-wife!
I am starving and I have been sent out in the cold to die".
True. But on the other hand, he’s got a metric fucktonne of lawyer action behind him this time. Or maybe he hit “send” on the email a second before B hit “post” 😁 We’ll never know. I’m just glad they’re living their lives 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She knew ! 👀👀👀👀

Creepy Alice knew ! We did say something was going on behind the scenes and Turds are never wrong when she reappears all "we are so happy" shite 👀🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.