Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.
Agree. I also think if I and B have a kid there will be happy family photos on her insta. The kids will see what they are missing by rejecting IG. Also AFE's lifestyle will only get worse. There's no way IG will keep paying her $10k a month to sit on her arse. When the kids can't be bribed with the latest iPhones, etc and they have to live somewhere ordinary, giving their dad the finger might be less of a thrill.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I love your post @StewPots!

None of us know what life has in store for us.

I went into an operating theatre for a perfectly ordinary operation, came out with a very complicated broken thigh, 4 years and operations later, and I am either staggering on 2 crutches indoors, or always in a wheelchair outside. Forbidden to walk outside by my surgeon, if anything else happens to the same leg, I lose it. Not a pleasant thought :oops:

But you should have seen me speeding up my steep hill to M&S Food Hall this morning in my power chair!

Mobility Aids are a lifesaver for so many of us ♥

Bianca will be a beautiful bride, on her own 2 feet, on 4 wheels, with a cane or given a piggy back down the aisle by a charming Welshman!

I was around fan sites for Ioans 1st engagement and marriage and I can the confirm that the joy we have all expressed for I &B today, bares no resemblance to the reaction to I & AFE news! 🤣
Awww Sally that sounds like a lot to deal with. I hope you’re ok - your posts are always fab and make me smile 😊

And yep I zipped round the zoo last time and it was great. Had to learn how to take a corner properly though!! 🤣
---
He absolutely would have told them but you can bet your life savings Alice will be telling her FMs that they blindsided her and the girls 🙄
---

I also have a walking stick and mobility scooter 😘
Ahhh I have found some of my people 😊

I’m looking at a scooter that goes up very steep hills at the mo. Does Alice live on a hill?? Ha! Bet she uses the kid’s skateboards on a pulley system to get her arse up and down it if she does. The bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s too busy in the DM comments to fire up Tone’s account 😝
I think Tone has been outed as AFE. Maybe some twitter forensics were done.

1705878615420.png

Oooh. She used to like Vlad. Someone's raging but can't let rip like before.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly think that all the PA and abuse will come back to bite her. She has raised them in the past four years in total chaos, traumatized them, made them feel scared, anxious and insecure, took away a father they loved, and isolated them from people they have formed bonds with. She modeled and encouraged a type of behaviour that is not only unethical but also illegal. How does she expect them to be as teenagers? Happy and loving towards mummy dearest? I feel terribly sorry for these kids and I sincerely hope someone is able to rescue them.
She'll have to deal with it when they are disrespectful teenagers. I hope the child support is stopped by the judge. Support your kids alone, Abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread Title Suggestion:

No longer caged or upstaged, Yo and B are engaged, vows will be exchanged ❤

ETA shortened it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread Title Suggestion done by someone else earlier (can't remember who)

Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum - priceless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thread title suggestion: (I can’t help myself) I’m sorry Ms Evans, I am for real, Ioan has moved on with his life, Bianca’s gonna be his second wife (to the tune of OutKast’s Ms Jackson)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going back to “love trumps hate” it’s funny because a lot of people are on tattle due to her hate. I discovered Alice, Ioan and Bianca via the hate Alice spewed on twitter which ended up in the daily mail. I couldn’t work out what the hell was going on and how some “celebrity” could post such vile tit all over the internet. I came here cos you all seem to know everything, and none of it made sense. When you come here and read all her history then it makes complete sense.
I’m here cos of Alices hate.

Now I’ve stayed because of Bianca and Ioans love.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'd like to correct my earlier comment. It's not that Al hasn't acted in anything for 10 years. She is in a short film for 2.3 seconds.
Screenshot_20240121-232406_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going back to “love trumps hate” it’s funny because a lot of people are on tattle due to her hate. I discovered Alice, Ioan and Bianca via the hate Alice spewed on twitter which ended up in the daily mail. I couldn’t work out what the hell was going on and how some “celebrity” could post such vile tit all over the internet. I came here cos you all seem to know everything, and none of it made sense. When you come here and read all her history then it makes complete sense.
I’m here cos of Alices hate.

Now I’ve stayed because of Bianca and Ioans love.
In a way she was right. Look where she is with her hate and look where they are with their love loooool. Love did indeed trump hate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure the children were told prior to the Insta post. There are professionals in place to help navigate these things now. I imagine he'd be doing everything by the book.

It has been years now and they are divorced. It was always clear IG was going to marry BW. They have every right to create a life together. Anyone who is still acting like AE is the wronged women who must be protected and head patted from every happy life event her ex and his partner celebrate is just projecting their own toxic waste dump histories.

Enough.

Me? I'd let the girls find me when/if they're ready and get on with living. The judge will work out the child support and custody stuff. I personally think the PA is likely too hardcore at this point. I don't see it being a happy ending at present. Sometimes space and the offer of safety and love is all you can do.

Modeling a healthy, safe, and loving relationship helps.

My opinion.
100% agree. They separated three years ago, and he filed for divorce soon after. He has been with Bianca for two and a half years. He has been divorced for six months. An engagement is not inappropriate or unexpected.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s too busy in the DM comments to fire up Tone’s account 😝
True bleeping story 🤣
It's so obvious it's her with loads of them, now we know why her bills are 3.5k a month, she's probably got 20 laptops and 3 servers on the go 24/7 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ioan Gruffudd engaged to Actress Bianca Wallace

View attachment 2704805
It’s a beautiful ring 😍 I’m biased cos I too have a 3 stone engagement ring 😂. Although I think it may need to be resized? It’s going slightly sideways on her finger. I love this photo, the closeness of it. They really do make a beautiful couple 🥰
---
Isn't Wallace a Scottish name? His parents might disown him! After all according to the gospel of all truth, knowledge and wisdom, aka AFE, his North Welsh parents are racist against the rest of the Welsh. God knows how they feel about the Scots! If Ratty is going to work the bar at the wedding he might want to get rid of the kilt.

---

Anyone bothering our JoJo deserves to be on the Death Pool. Perhaps we can start a kind-of-adjacent-brother-related-to-a-kind-of-known-z-list-celebrity-who-may-or-may-not-be-the-sock-of-kind-of-known-z-list-celebrity death pool. I mean it makes perfect sense to me... 🤷‍♀️
The Welsh and Scottish are all Celts! Given I’m Irish I always support Celtic teams in sports… unless we are playing them!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.