Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Just as a sidenote: Peridot is significantly cheaper than emerald (that both we and the DM first thought). This ring wasn't expensive.

View attachment 2704911
😭
I don’t care if it cost a million. It’s his money and can do with it as he pleases. He’s paying child and a very generous spousal support to his abuser who tried to destroy him and his kids. Malice and her monkeys can shut the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #227 Will you Marry Me? Yes I do, now that you’re rid of the cunt from 102!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Ametrine

VIP Member
I hope he didnt actually just propose on a dog walk lmao
I actually hope he did, because that would be the greatest sign that their relationship is for real, and that Bianca doesn't need a ridiculously expensive Cartier engagement ring or to be taken away on holiday for a proposal.

My friend proposed to his fiancée on a walk in the countryside, and they have one of the most loving relationships I know of.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

House of Tea

VIP Member
Just let them enjoy their good news. Doom laden visions about issues with the kids, Ioan’s age, Bianca’s medical condition. They will take it all in their stride. It isn’t insane to carry on their relationship to the next formal stage. They are committed to each other, they are steadfast, they just keep moving forward and staying positive. Sometimes love is enough, particularly if you have not felt loved and understood for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I think half the daily mail is written by artificial intelligence now. Whereas half the comments are written by natural stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine how much it will stick in Alice’s craw that Ioan was so eager to marry Bianca. No threats, ultimatums. No years and years together with no ring. No ‘funny’ being dragged down the aisle pics on your wedding day. Bianca strikes me as the sort to either be very honest about her desires (maybe the two have discussed marriage, like most couples do before proposals), or maybe she is a very laid back ‘what will be will be meant for me’ type of woman that Ioan was keen to commit to because he knew she would be just fine either way. Either way, no pressure. Obviously he couldn’t propose much earlier as he seems a decent sort who’d wait for the marriage to be officially over but he certainly hasn’t wasted time proposing after that!

To be so keen he has planned a proposal, bought a ring, wants to marry Bianca after everything he’s been through and after battling through a sickeningly traumatising divorce over the past several years realllllly shows how badly he wants to marry her. Idk if there were any kind of visa pressures but regardless I think he’d have proposed anyway. He wants Bianca to be his wife and have the protection of marriage and to be family in the eyes of the law and the government.

I bet Alice will play this off initially with some sort it forced jovial ex wife ‘ooh time to get hat shopping’ crap she thinks makes her seem funny and relatable, or double down on ‘well, the girls CERTAINLY want nothing to do with them now’ (which they didn’t already thanks to Alice), but inside she’ll be dying. Not cos of grief, the marriage was dead and she knew it (and was a big part of what killed it) but because she can’t stand to lose. She ‘won’ depriving her kids of their father but she can’t do a thing about Ioan moving forward and living his life. So pleased for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I remember when Ella was in court, the judge said to her that she had to expect that her father’s relationship with Bianca might be permanent, that is what happens in the real world, and you deal with it. I also bet that most of the girls’ friends have divorced / remarried parents. On some level, they have to see how their friends live with the situation and recognise that Ioan has not done anything wrong here.
I know Alice has done a number on those girls, but that’s not Ioan’s fault - he has been divorced for a while now, and separated from their mother for YEARS. Many divorced couples manage to be civil, in the interests of their children, but he unfortunately had this deranged toxic harridan to deal with. He is entitled to move on with his life and he deserves to. I can’t imagine how much pain all this has caused him. Imagine what it must have felt like to have your daughter file a bogus claim for an RO against you.
One day, I hope, the girls will come to appreciate just how hard he tried to remain a part of their lives - pursuing all this through the courts, doing it right, not giving up, even to the point of practically bankrupting himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Omigod @kingseven what are you going to wear to the wedding?! You'll be on the top table, what with Alun being the best man! You can't wear that white outfit you had on at the Brainwash museum, you might overshadow the bride :ROFLMAO:

1705789115728.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

House of Tea

VIP Member
Ioan and Bianca, they are friends. Alice was never his friend. She dominated him from the start. Bianca has his back. Alice was on his back all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 59