Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no coincidence that Alice has suddenly began posting on her IG and Ioan and Bianca announcing their engagement. She's going to have another pity party to try and take the shine from them imo. Those saying that it's to impress the court I think it's to press home that they are not going to be controlled by outside forces mainly Alice via the girls. I'm just surprised they didn't do this sooner they are absolutely right for eachother and that deserves to be celebrated and recognised. Alice could take advantage of this now to move on and wish them well and no one would bat an eyelid it's the perfect opportunity for her to put the animosity to bed.
I am so confused to be honest. I said we might need supplies next week because we all felt like something was up. But I also can’t see Alice keeping it to herself. No matter how zipped her mouth has been lately. I just can’t see it.
But it was obvious something big was going on. Confused 😂

Reactions: 25
Saw this tonight while helping my tweenages choose a card for their ‘crush’

seems a little irrelevant now…but he/she may be Alice’s

IMG_5065.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he's agreed a settlement with Alice and the court case is off? Hence the announcement...? Why now?
ETA: I mean it's great news - I'm just wondering....
Nah. That will never happen because Alice will never agree to a settlement. She wants to punishment him and scorch the earth.

Reactions: 21
Haven’t posted for AGES!! I went to Daily Mail for some tawdry showbiz gossip ) dont judge me 😩) whilst my husband is watching match of the day 😂 went immediately to Instagram to see for myself and then straight to tattle!! Ooof just can’t wait to see how this plays out 🍿 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not only is it big news for followers of this thread but it’s really great to see everyone back 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's a beautiful ring 🥰 From the pic the colour looks like a paraiba tourmaline but could be an atypical colour of emerald. I have a paler green myself, my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s great to see many old faces back. You were missed!
The engagement photo put a smile on my face. I and B deserve a happy ending after so much abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Being inordinately invested in the lives of complete strangers has never felt so gratifying. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Nah. That will never happen because Alice will never agree to a settlement. She wants to punishment him and scorch the earth.
It's madness and I just want to shake Alice and say FFS when will you realise that the only people who your harming is yourself and your children. I just don't understand how anyone close to her cannot make her see how she's only hurting herself and the girls.
Ioan and Bianca are living their best lives together they really are not fixated on Alice and until she realises this then she is just hurting herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Heard the screams coming from Beverly Hills and broke every bone in my body running to the comments.

Happy Engagement! For once I’ll sound mushy, love does prevail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.