Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the most complex issues here is whether the kids will or should attend a wedding. If not much changed and they attend they will totally ruin it (or rather: they just attend to ruin it), if I was Bianca I wouldnt want them there. but also not having your kids at your wedding must hurt, and if you actively dont invite them to avoid Alice ruining it you are the bad guy. He cant win this.

If I was them I would get legally married soon, but leave the actual celebration later. But of course they may rightfully think that later will be no different.
I should imagine thats a decision they will make in the run up to the ceremony and will depend of the relationship dynamic at the time . I cant see mAlice letting them attend if its in Aus or UK anyway which would remove any come back on Ioan .

Reactions: 21
One of the most complex issues here is whether the kids will or should attend a wedding. If not much changed and they attend they will totally ruin it (or rather: they just attend to ruin it), if I was Bianca I wouldnt want them there. but also not having your kids at your wedding must hurt, and if you actively dont invite them to avoid Alice ruining it you are the bad guy. He cant win this.

If I was them I would get legally married soon, but leave the actual celebration later. But of course they may rightfully think that later will be no different.
This was my first thought I must admit. In normal circumstances they would be involved in the wedding party, bridesmaids/flower girls and so on. But of course that would cause the most horrendous amount of mental abuse from Alice. And currently there is a huge risk of them disrupting any ceremony even if they agreed to go. There's no good solution. I can actually imagine them getting married in a private ceremony with a couple of witnesses. But it all depends how this custody hearing goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
there is a huge risk of them disrupting any ceremony even if they agreed to go. There's no good solution.
I think there is a good solution - don't invite them. Good boundaries are needed with abusive behaviour and sadly the kids have been well trained by mAlice in this regard. They might as well invite Alice as invite her good little soldiers.

It's sad but then the kids were weaponised as early as 2021, Ella especially. It's just another nice thing the kids will miss (who wanted to be flower girls when they were in the womb according to AFE lol). Why doesn't AFE bag another husband and make the kids' dreams come true??

Reactions: 28
I should imagine thats a decision they will make in the run up to the ceremony and will depend of the relationship dynamic at the time . I cant see mAlice letting them attend if its in Aus or UK anyway which would remove any come back on Ioan .
Anything he does will have comeback on Ioan. Invites them, it's abuse, doesn't invite them, abuse. Breathes their direction, abuse.
The man can't win with Alice as their mother.

Reactions: 41
Just popped-in to see what's going on after I heard the news. How is old bunion face holding-up? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
am waking...

and hoping that if our next thread title references the Ioan & Bianca engagement that the title isn't tainted by mention of Alice in the title. Afterall, it is I&B's engagement, not AFE's.

eta: spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How does her mouth make up like 75% of her face?
Wow this is like the creepy (maybe ex) boyfriend of Niomi Smart, how did I not see it before? Massive mouth they can’t not open wide for photos. Is it a narc thing generally?!

Reactions: 5
These aren't all FMs. The DM has a lot of bitter dumped women reading it. mAlice is their patron saint lol It just proves if you throw enough tit, some of it will stick. It's possible AFE has really affected IG's career in the UK. Not so much the US where it's more "Who?"

View attachment 2706312
Well the daily mail is misogynistic, right-wing and xenophobic so it suits a lot of these commenters well I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Title suggestion.

It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new WIFE! And we’re feeling good. 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 34
am waking...

and hoping that if our next thread title references the Ioan & Bianca engagement that the title isn't tainted by mention of Alice in the title. Afterall, it is I&B's engagement, not AFE's.

eta: spelling
Couldn’t agree more. AFE shouldn’t be anywhere near the next title IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s out getting them a Christmas card and gift for their engagement?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.