Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are over 9,500 likes on the engagement post, so it's clear where the bulk of the bitter DM comments are coming from. 😂
It wouldn't surprise me if Ella was told to get a DM account and start trashing the happy couple. It's battle stations at Casa Evans. All hands on deck.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Never. They have two kids together, he will never be free of her. There will be the kids’ weddings, graduations, grandchildren, it will never end.

I bet they will marry this year. Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself.
That’s quite an entrance you’ve made there, Doctor 🤨😂

Bianca has as long as any of us. We’re all dying! Happy Sunday y’all 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
That’s quite an entrance you’ve made there, Doctor 🤨😂

Bianca has as long as any of us. We’re all dying! Happy Sunday y’all 🥰
I’ve been a tattler for some time and have been following this soap opera since day one. I come across as blunt because I am autistic, sorry. The poor kids will have years of choreographing their own milestones to make sure their parents and step mother don’t end up in court afterwards.

I said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy, that’s a leap from my comment, I meant walking unaided.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Privately she will be making their lives hell. She’s just not fired up the laptop yet to show the rest of us.
Yep and she will add "I'll never abandon you like your dead beat dad did!! You've got me FOREVER" (that will be more of a threat than a promise as the kids grow up)

his only mistake was allowing that “sleepover”. I’ll never quite work that one out.
I think IG and Anne smelt a rat and were prepared for a trap, eg, hiring the psychologist to observe. In fact, IG would have accepted the sleepover on Anne's advice. If he said 'no' AFE would use it as "He doesn't want you kids in his life". The whole thing backfired on the smartest person in the room anyway with the fake RO exposed in court and led to the GAL being hired. So I don't think it was really a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been a tattler for some time and have been following this soap opera since day one. I come across as blunt because I am autistic, sorry. The poor kids will have years of choreographing their own milestones to make sure their parents and step mother don’t end up in court afterwards.

I said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy, that’s a leap from my comment, I meant walking unaided.
No apology necessary for bluntness in that respect, I see you ✌💜 I’m sorry for misinterpreting your comment. I don’t think any of us here know enough (nor should we) about B’s health to surmise that, though.

Think we can agree that through their kids, he’ll always have a link to Alice bleeping Evans (hat tip to the coiner of that name)… but I think she’s getting more and more *unpleasant lingering smell* than *giant millstone around his neck* as time goes on 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think we can agree that through their kids, he’ll always have a link to Alice bleeping Evans (hat tip to the coiner of that name)… but I think she’s getting more and more *unpleasant lingering smell* than *giant millstone around his neck* as time goes on 😎
That faint smell of dog sh!t on a summer evening walk😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
B’s a classy-ass woman because if I were her I would have photographed that 💍 on my middle finger and I’d livestream my way down the aisle, too. 💅🏽 The Good Lord guided Ioan to the right soul this time! As opposed to the “other soul” who almost swallowed her ring on NYE and nearly flung it out of the damn glass swaying over a balcony while whining about Ioan being “so boring tonight!”
Sometimes I wish B wasn't so classy but with an ex like AFE it's really not a good idea. I hope I and B do a deal with Hello like last time so we can all see some classy pics in lieu of a livestream lol. Plus it will more than pay for the wedding and raise his profile too.

What makes this even better is AFE trying so hard to break them up and get BW deported. B has proved her worth to IG during some tough years. Things can only get better now.

• Heart
I suspect that maybe they got engaged over the holidays and enjoyed some time to themselves before making it public.
Yep,
I reckon that's is what happened too, maybe on NYE?
I'm still trying to speed read through all these pages, I know I've missed two threads, but when I saw the news, I thought duck that I'm going straight to the current one 🏃‍♀️👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she also posted a shot of Rodeo Drive the other day. Where there are jewellery stores including Tiffany 😊
I was scared to mention there might be an engagement as that brings out the trolls who deliver an unasked for lecture about how 'marriage isn't for everyone and they don't have to get married' as if that's what I said.

I now predict they will marry before the year is out. What's the point in waiting? Plus it will help with B's visa issues. IG is 50 too so it's better to have kids sooner rather than later. (Not that they have to have kids, if the trolls want to deliver another lecture lol)

• Heart
  • Haha
Never. They have two kids together, he will never be free of her. There will be the kids’ weddings, graduations, grandchildren, it will never end.

I bet they will marry this year. Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself.
That's an unnecessarily negative outlook. People with MS are likely to live nearly as long as those who don't have it. Their quality of life might certainly suffer from the physical aspects. She's likely to have several decades with Yo. Al is an ever shrinking meanigless entity in their lives.

Reactions: 32
Just let them enjoy their good news. Doom laden visions about issues with the kids, Ioan’s age, Bianca’s medical condition. They will take it all in their stride. It isn’t insane to carry on their relationship to the next formal stage. They are committed to each other, they are steadfast, they just keep moving forward and staying positive. Sometimes love is enough, particularly if you have not felt loved and understood for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
That's an unnecessarily negative outlook. People with MS are likely to live nearly as long as those who don't have it. Their quality of life might certainly suffer from the physical aspects. She's likely to have several decades with Yo. Al is an ever shrinking meanigless entity in their lives.
I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have said absolutely nothing about her life expectancy. Nothing. I meant walking unaided.
I’m 50 with MS and can still most days walk unaided (sometimes with a stick). I may not walk in a straight line, but FFs diagnosis doesn’t mean you get a wheelchair and iron lung on speed dial!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I reckon that's is what happened too, maybe on NYE?
I would say IG definitely didn't propose on NYE. Too reminiscent of the last proposal debacle.

There's a lot of this kind of thing on the DM. These people saw Lorraine and don't even know about the DVRO etc. Just shows how powerful AFE's narrative is when you don't pay attention to the ins and outs of the story. Funny how it's ok for AFE to put her 'private life' out there though.

1705840823433.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Goading by getting engaged 4 years after splitting up? It’s called getting on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Goading by getting engaged 4 years after splitting up? It’s called getting on with life.
Agree. They’ve been way more respectful than I’d have been. They don’t owe Alice a single bit of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You probably didn't realise, but your original comment of "Let’s face it, health wise, Bianca hasn’t long left to walk down the aisle herself" was similar to this abusive comment Alice sent Ioan:

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 12.42.31.png

Reactions: 44
I would say IG definitely didn't propose on NYE. Too reminiscent of the last proposal debacle.

There's a lot of this kind of thing on the DM. These people saw Lorraine and don't even know about the DVRO etc. Just shows how powerful AFE's narrative is when you don't pay attention to the ins and outs of the story. Funny how it's ok for AFE to put her 'private life' out there though.

View attachment 2704581
Ah yeah, that's me being completely thick there about NYE 🤦🏼‍♀️I totally forgot!
I'm glued to mAlices insta...if she doesn't post something today, he'll will literally freeze over!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.