Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure it’s a paraiba tourmaline - which is from Brazil, Bianca’s ‘second home’. It has too much blue for an emerald.
Aaaah late to the party - just seen it’s a peridot! Either way beautiful and fantastic news!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shortest flight from LA to Brisbane is just under 12,000 km - so I’m think it will be in Brisbane.🤔
she meant the distance to her sister. not where the wedding is
US Weekly have the engagement as the lead story. Talks about Ella's restraining order attempts... says the one against B was dismissed but the one against I granted. WTAF.
thats how urban myths are created

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice will sort it out? Why, because she's so good at it?
What she's owed is a swift kick in the ass from Lady Justice.

Screenshot_20240120_221344_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's a good one. Ioan has upgraded in every way.
This is why I suggest early sometimes haha. Not to gain advantage on votes but to either beat someone else to the same one or if I’m not sure I’ll be around when the thread ends/closes….but I’ve got a few in my back pocket hahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if he put the ring on her finger, as opposed to how he gave Alice her ring.

Alice's engagement photo
preview-141076-09cnGrn9vd-high_0001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how furious it has made the texan (I assume gif person is the texan, that's her usual M.O.) LOLLLLL.
So when Bianca says “wedding planning from 12,000km”, that means a wedding in Australia doesn’t it? Specifically Brisbane? (Wales isn’t as far I don’t think).
Her sister is in Brazil so maybe that skews the measurements!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when Bianca says “wedding planning from 12,000km”, that means a wedding in Australia doesn’t it? Specifically Brisbane? (Wales isn’t as far I don’t think).
When I first read it I took that to mean Bianca's sister would be helping plan the wedding from 12,000km away, meaning it would be in La, but it could be either I suppose.

Reactions: 21
I agree. Bianca doesn’t seem to need expensive jewellery as proof that Ioan loves her. Whatever Bianca wears, she wears it with class. The Abuser does t know how to wear anything with class, and couldn’t even if her life depended upon it.
Apparently peridot are very 'in' at the moment

Reactions: 10
Apparently peridot are very 'in' at the moment
In ancient times, these gorgeous green gems were believed to ward off evil spirits and people with malicious intentions. Wearing peridot jewelry is said to improve relationships and marriages. Today, peridot is known as the stone of compassion. It is believed to bring good health, restful sleep, and peace to relationships by balancing the mind and emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
In ancient times, these gorgeous green gems were believed to ward off evil spirits and people with malicious intentions. Wearing peridot jewelry is said to improve relationships and marriages. Today, peridot is known as the stone of compassion. It is believed to bring good health, restful sleep, and peace to relationships by balancing the mind and emotions.
If it wards off evil spirits, maybe it will work on the Abuser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.