Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChangeYourName

Lonnng time lurker. I mean longgg. Since waaay back. It’s the only thread I read on Tattle & never bothered setting up an acc till now. And as there’s no rave thread for Alice, I’m forced to post this here.

I know how you all feel, however, I for one have been completely inspired by the glamorous Alice Evans. When my long term partner left me and moved out, I too was absolutely BEREFT. And when the kids stayed with him, I would come home from work, get into bed & stalk my exes and his colleagues socials for signs of a new relationship. I lost interest in everything & completely isolated myself from my own friends and all of our former friends. I felt such a failure at life.
When the children stayed with their dad weekends, I would open the wine, take a sleeping tablet and wake up with MAJOR fear reading the absolute gibberish I had sent to himself whilst under the influence. That’s about the same time as brave and honest Alice went public about her own divorce. I began following her on both Insta & Twitter and even exchanged some supportive DMs with her. Good on her speaking out! A kindred spirit!

The longer I followed the saga, the more invested I became…… and the more I looked at my own life and behaviour. I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol in 14 months. And while I take antidepressants, sleeping aids have become a thing of the past. I no longer need them! As on the nights my kids are in their dads, I go to netball & book club & for the past 5 months, I’ve also taken up boxfit. So I’m always ready for a good nights sleep! I’ve lost almost 3 stone, reconnected with friends & made some new ones along the way. I have a renewed zest for life & our children have benefited HUGELY from my new mindset. Last month, we went on our first holiday together sans dad & it was GLORIOUS. In August, they are going on another holiday with dad and my former inlaws (Who I still love and adore and regularly communicate with) Dad & I have a way to go in terms of a good relationship but we are civil & cordial and would never speak ill of each other to or in front of our children. Oh I’m sure I’ll feel some type of way when I eventually learn he has a new partner. But I understand he deserves happiness & fulfilment too. And I actually WANT that for the father of my children.
Anyway, all this to say,..
THANK YOU ALICE. All your privilege, and (former) beauty, wealth, linguistic skills & many years in the business and all you will be remembered for is as a cautionary tale. THANK YOU for reminding me that my children’s mental well-being comes first & foremost no matter what goes on between their father & I. THANK YOU for encouraging me to stop drunk dialling. THANK YOU for bringing awareness to the toll that years of eating shite, popping pills, drinking & ranting online takes on one’s belly (And neck ). And THANK YOU for reminding me of the importance of staying connected to friends…. and reality.

Respectfully,

ChangeYourName

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m not optimistic. She will be telling the children that it’s over, they failed to get the RO against Bianca and that she’s going to be their new mum now. She will be telling them they’re going to be homeless and that her dad and his gf want them dead. How do I know this? She’s tweeted as much before. She will never change and the damage she is doing to those girls is immeasurable. It’s a divorce fgs, grow the fuck up. He dumped her three years ago because she was drunk, hit him and berated him in front of the children for daring to go to work. Then spent all the money HE earned on dolls heads and out of date make up. She’s spent the last three years at least threatening and harassing him through various accounts. She has sent abusive emails to his mother, his employers and his friends. I dare she she’s hand written letters to send to his mum.
She has made videos abusing him, we’ve got them on here. This isn’t a normal reaction to a divorce.
If the genders were reversed she’d be in jail. It’s the least she deserves. I’m sorry if I come across harsh while most of you have more sympathy for her. I don’t.
My mum didn’t do half of those things and I’ve not spoken to her for years. It should be criminal to deprive children of a parent because you’re butthurt you got dumped.
As for her “supporters”. Couple of things seeing as you’re here, if she had such a great career surely she can just get another job offer among the many she gave up for HER OWN CHILDREN!!!! all those years? Why is it only Ioan that has to earn money to home and feed the children? Why is sharing her “private message” (OF ABUSE!) a bad thing and not her sending the messages? Get back to me, dumb fucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104

ButterTart

VIP Member
So as I noted in the last thread, the order appointing the minor’s counsel is interesting reading. ETA: Took out the GALs contact info.

[

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

ButterTart

VIP Member
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230705-204025~2.png

Imagine you are nine years old and your mom doesn't send your leotards for your graduation silks class.

That's just so terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 93

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This was a setup. And it is there in black and white.

She suggested the overnight for the girls to meet BW and she ALSO agreed to the child therapist/parental coach that was there. She *initialed* every single stipulation.

Did she seriously lie to her children? Tell them their father forced them to go?

No words.

She has been spinning an entirely false narrative and many people actually fell for it, despite years of evidence to show she has not told the truth. Shame on every single one of them.

Yes, the truth will indeed come out. It's already happening it seems.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Mad Betty

VIP Member
They both have to sign waivers and releases to allow the minor's counsel to get all medical, psychological, and psychiatric records. 😬

AND school records. As in show her the verified homeschooling plan sanctioned by the state of CA and likely evidence the work was done.

IG will undoubtedly comply and be entirely cooperative.

I don't see this going well at all for AE. This woman will have access to everything. She will have to follow her instructions to the T.

About damn time.

MOO.

Screenshot_20230704-155615.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Lin posted on Twitter that Deb had died and someone replied to her saying something like ‘fuck cancer’ so I guess that’s what happened.
That's so sad. It seemed like Deb was the one closest to AE. They both appeared to have tried to help her get herself together to no avail. I saw them as two more casualties of AE's campaign to ruin her ex.

My thoughts are with Lin who lost her closest friend.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I’m so glad that Ella and Elsie’s horrible situation is finally being acknowledged legally. They have been in hell for long enough. Hopefully the GAL can do what’s right for them and help them see that they are loved by many others, not just their mother.

They deserve to be with people who really love them, to be in school, to get proper therapy, and to be children again.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

M33L4

VIP Member
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg

Proof here that this was a set up by Alice. Once again a massive thank you to @ButterTart for purchasing and publishing these documents. Much appreciated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

M33L4

VIP Member
Your kids shouldn’t know your adult relationships intimately, they should be shielded from conflict and hurt, they shouldn’t know your financial difficulties until it’s something that impacts them directly. This isn’t at play here. She’s getting enough money to move on, if she doesn’t that’s on her for dragging this through the courts. She never had only $26 in her account the grifting cunt. This is being played out because a narc got dumped and doesn’t want to get a job. The fact her 50 something brother has involved himself is deranged.
I look forward to their Dad’s side coming out at some point, something seriously went wrong there.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Soooooo, I have to laugh at how the world works! I met someone who was on the Vampire Diaries crew in Georgia, who knew of Alice and said she sometimes stuffed up her lines, which would piss cast and production off! And also would whinge she couldn't have a blonde wig! Apparently she was not well liked compared to the other regular cast members and got drunk a few times!t OMG it was so funny listening to someone who was there, as part of the crew, screeching in solidarity about what a pain in the arse she was then!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

welp

VIP Member
very hopefull sign that little Elsie likes the therapy sessions at least

and the fact that Alice choosed her graduation to fuck with it explains the coldness from the start

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Alice will know that she’s largely backed into a corner now, and that her attempts to alienate going forwards will be largely mitigated against developing any further.

Sadly, the damage of the alienation from the last 2 years is way too far gone in my eyes, athough I know others are more optimistic.

What can we expect now? She will go into FULL ON victim mode.…..depressed, hopeless, constantly faking tears at home. Expect a repetitive narrative to the girls of “Daddy and the Bogan have won, he’s going to take you from me just to spite me even though he doesn’t even want you. Just forgot about me girls; I accept my fate. Bianca will be your new Mummy now; it’s what they’re wanted all along and I can’t fight them anymore. Daddy is always going to win because he has all the power and the money and his clever lies to the judge mean that I can’t defend us. I don’t know how I’m going to live without food, money to pay the bills, or my babies, but it’s ok don’t worry about me- just do what they tell you.”

The girls will be feeling guilty for the perception that they’ve failed, powerless, and - as always- perfectly weaponised against Ioan, and the GAL.

She’s a monster.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I hope someone shows the two E's this.
They don't and won't care. Did you read how those girls had been treating him for weeks before this visit? It was disgusting. And that day? From the moment they got into the car all the way to arriving at the apartment, it was a shitshow. IMO he should have aborted it since they were treating him so horribly and being resistant to everything and working themselves into hysteria. It was always going to go badly. Just how badly no one would have predicted, though.

Until he can actually spend time with his daughters or daughter (Elsie) as a real father able to be alone with his children without an observer and they enjoy time with him, there is absolutely no point in introducing Bianca into an abusive situation. I mean, Ioan is essentially being abused by his own children and being shown a real lack of respect by Elsie, and Ella is point-blank verbally abusive to him. The GAL can't start quick enough for me and the Court holding Alice's feet to the fire regarding adhering to all of his orders. Ioan needs to keep dragging Alice to court to enforce those girls being in therapy. Let the GAL do her job and also the kids back in therapy.

He does need to keep seeing Elsie alone, without Ella, and reinforce he is not trying to take her away from mom (which is what Alice is telling them) and spend time doing fun, light bonding activities together where she feels safe with him and their connection grows without the interference of Ella and imitating Ella's behavior. And just keep dragging Alice's ass to court every effin' time she interferes with a visitation or a therapist's visit. In fact, I would request seeing the girls on separate days, not both at the same time, and make that request through his attorney. It's clear Ella doesn't want to see him, so if all of a sudden Ella says she wants to come when Elsie sees him on Saturdays, we all know that would be an Alice/Ella cooked-up plan to ensure Elsie isn't growing close to Ioan. This is all after the RO request is thrown out, of course.

Just the way he described the Saturday visits in the preceding weeks before the Doomsday visit was just depressing and appalling. It's a very depressing situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

AstaLaVistaMista

Two little things i'd like to point out from dippy Tomes screenshot...

1- I spot the Bianca article open in another tab...stalker Tone

2- He has an account in a different name in his bookmarks bar. Emma Louise eh Tone? I save my own twitter in my bookmarks bar at the top and it saves as my twitter account name. Is that Tone and his likkle sock i see? 🤣🤣

Its deffo a different account as his Tone account has 2 notifications and the Emma one has 1

F0ZDAsMWAAE_BUF.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73