Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one thinking it wasn't Alice who sent the wizard message?

At 9:30am on a Saturday?

I just get a gut feeling bc it's not got a sinister feel like so much of her writing.

Or did the socks start tweeting & this was the tail end of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one thinking it wasn't Alice who sent the wizard message?

At 9:30am on a Saturday?

I just get a gut feeling bc it's not got a sinister feel like so much of her writing.

Or did the socks start tweeting & this was the tail end of it?
She’s messaged him about it then called the police claiming Bianca assaulted Ella. I think she knows when to behave herself and when not to or she’s been too drunk to realise what day it is. It’s a “want more”.

Reactions: 33
Flashing her bare ass in front of her children says a lot about her parenting.

Reactions: 38
Can anyone confirm the timing of the Janelle K tweet about this, please? It was a few hours after the incident, right? Before the OFW message and most importantly, before they called the police.

Reactions: 25
Elsie seemed to like and want her sessions with the psychotherapist. That poor sweet little girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
And the second best thing is she has Bernal as a lawyer. He is not interested in Alice or the children. This is a highly contentious divorce and Alice has already fired her way through multiple lawyers. It's too close to the court case for her to change lawyers again. He has promised her 'a win', but she doesn't understand the win refers to him. Excess fees for having to take such a complex high discord divorce at the last minute.. ka ching, ka ching. Her phoning him every hour of the day trying to love bomb him into white knighting her, ka ching, ka ching, representing her not only against Ioan but also the GAL, ka ching, ka ching.....and when she turns on him ka ching, ka ching. Guess who CAN'T LOSE - BERNAL! Oh Alice you bleeping silly little rabbit, thinking you are a Tiger Mama!!!! You wanted a Shark, you got one!!!
ETA particularly relevant as he has a dodgy background and a slap down by the Bar Council.....his motivation is clearly money & not professional pride.....Marie however, was clearly focussed on her professional reputation and a member of a partnership that valued their professional reputation.
I'd love a plot twist that Bernal is, in fact, Gloria's new husband.

Just j/k. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh strange as I’ve never communicated with her 😂😂😂
There are apps these days that can mass block depending on the type of thing someone is tweeting/liking. I'm guessing she has it so anyone who is shown to either like/tweet pro I&B stuff is automatically blocked.

Reactions: 7
This part rings so true to me. And it's heartbreaking. I can't imagine anyone working on this case moving forward not coming to the same conclusion given the documented history of threats.

MOO.

Screenshot_20230705-181352.png

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Can't believe i could read it before it was transcribed and on my fone, my usual gadget these days but thank you for confirming what I thought I read appreciated!

I'm playing catch up and I have finally caught up 😁
Thank you!

I actually also read it on my phone with blurry eyes (I keep waking up a lot during the night + pregabalin is messing not just with my sleep but also eyesight). And as I do not want to wake up Mr B, it is a good time to attempt to catch up with the threads here despite the eyesight being wonky (and I have dimmed down the screen a bit as I do not want to disturb Mr. -- although we still have nights with almost no darkness. And tonight we both got up and went for a walk to stare at the skeletons and ghosts in the sky - a magnificent display of noctilucent clouds, eerie and magical).

My own handwriting is much worse and sometimes I am not able to figure out wth have I written. :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230705-204025~2.png

Imagine you are nine years old and your mom doesn't send your leotards for your graduation silks class.

That's just so terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg

Proof here that this was a set up by Alice. Once again a massive thank you to @ButterTart for purchasing and publishing these documents. Much appreciated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
View attachment 2287998View attachment 2287999View attachment 2288000View attachment 2288001
Proof here that this was a set up by Alice. Once again a massive thank you to @ButterTart for purchasing and publishing these documents. Much appreciated.
NOTE that Alice's lawyer signed that stipulation first (check the dates of the signatures)

<ETA: and I still want to know why any overnight bag of the girls was never mentioned - unless, of course, it was all a set up and there was no intention of them staying overnight.>

Reactions: 45
I was wondering with his paycheck from BB4, is Alice entitled to any of it as he was signed before bifurcation? I don’t know how it works, I wonder if the actors get paid in pieces, before and after the filming and release or on signing up. Curious
Alice is not entitled to any of Ioan's income post the legal separation date (1 Jan 2021).
---
Absolutely. Although you have to wonder what she actually does. Those girls look unkempt.
Cleaning up Alice's empties.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.