Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how the Tam sock is relatively quiet. I notice @Loiskitton is always online as the same time as Tam. I think it's another Alice sock. Lois is an AE sock posing as an FM as real FMs are thin on the ground these days.
https://twitter.com/Loiskitton
Yes I noticed they are active liking messages at the same time as each other and came to the same conclusion. I wish people wouldn’t interact with them though. Let them go back and forth with no external oxygen. It really is beyond pathetic isn’t it?

Reactions: 22
Love how they quote her "legal name". MAlice saying she has changed the kids names, but she hasn't bothered to do it properly. What's the bets the name change is mummy's idea and the kids had no choice 😔
This caused me no end of bother even now as I’m getting married. My mum changed ours at school but not legally. How she got away with it, I’ll never know. I sense it was racism because I’m mixed, as was my birth name, but grew up in a predominantly white area.
She changed it to her maiden name too.
I will remind Alice when she lurks here that there are similarities between what my mum did to what Alice does to her daughters. I’m fully no contact and she’s never met my youngest children and never will. She also will not be attending my wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ioan's got Threads too btwView attachment 2289672
I have no idea how this works because it isnt even released where I am, but isnt Threads just using your IG name? Alice will still be a gruff if she joins that LOL
I've got it Welp, and yes you can use you info from insta, it pulls it over, or you can set it up a separate account. Good thing about using your insta, is that anyone that is blocked will automatically be blocked on Threads.
It very similar to Twitter, but looks more like insta.

Reactions: 12
Anyway…Away from my many tales of woe ( like ACTUAL ones Alice - not the ones you have where you’re incapable of getting over your ex, you’re busy poisoning your girls, you had to move from a mansion to a £7k a month apartment blah blah blah which you then cry about to Alison at the Fail you massive prick )…

Please can you.fill me in my gorgeous fuckos…just a brief recap. My meds mean I can’t keep pace and no idea if I’ve missed anything important.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What wouldn’t surprise me is Alice having cooked the overnight visit up with her friendly journo. So she could get an exclusive. That journo has been pinpointed before about making stuff up, she isn’t someone who would think that was the wrong thing to do. Get IG arrested and they happen to be ready with the story. She has at least one child herself. Imagine that.
This most definitely happened without doubt as she knew about it right away ..MAlice is not supposed to have known til the next day !

Reactions: 16
This caused me no end of bother even now as I’m getting married. My mum changed ours at school but not legally. How she got away with it, I’ll never know. I sense it was racism because I’m mixed, as was my birth name, but grew up in a predominantly white area.
She changed it to her maiden name too.
I will remind Alice when she lurks here that there are similarities between what my mum did to what Alice does to her daughters. I’m fully no contact and she’s never met my youngest children and never will. She also will not be attending my wedding.
Oh jeez, I can imagine that caused loads of issues over the years, passport's etc. Depending on how old you are, I think that changing it back in the 80s was a lot easier, as less controls etc, than we have now. I wanted to change my surname on and off over the years (because I hate it and it's my dad's surname, I've not had any contact with him for over 30 years) but every time I look into it now, it's just so much hassle! Even friends I know haven't bothered to change their names legally after getting married until there passports expire, because its such a misson!

I never knew you was getting married soon, why didn't you mention it 😉 x
---
Anyway…Away from my many tales of woe ( like ACTUAL ones Alice - not the ones you have where you’re incapable of getting over your ex, you’re busy poisoning your girls, you had to move from a mansion to a £7k a month apartment blah blah blah which you then cry about to Alison at the Fail you massive prick )…

Please can you.fill me in my gorgeous fuckos…just a brief recap. My meds mean I can’t keep pace and no idea if I’ve missed anything important.
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

@StewPots this is the main thing that's happened today, Ioans reply re Ella's RO requests
The socks are being dumb fucks as usual, and apart from the socks radio silence from the bleep!
---

I've just tagged you in an earlier post xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

There's a new court document which is Ioan's response to Ella's RO application (it was posted in the thread by ButterTart but can also be found in the Wiki). Of note is that it contains the stipulation that Ioan and Alice's lawyers signed, and it shows that Alice and Ioan agreed that the girls would be staying overnight, and also that Ioan had to take Elsie to her aerial silks class. Basically it shows Alice is a bleeping liar.

The document also contains an email from the children's psychologist to both Ioan and Alice, following the incident at Ioan and Bianca's flat.

Ioan and Bianca were featured in this article from People: https://people.com/ioan-gruffudd-fi...girlfriend-bianca-wallace-park-photos-7557536

There's another new legal document posted by SweetnessFollows which shows that two hearings (regarding child custody and visitation) will have their dates reschedule on 13 July.

Alice continues to be a twit on twitter via her socks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@Lulugrace thank you darling, shall have a look see :)

So this is basically the next hurdle then - who gets the girls? I mean, they need to be removed from Alice asap. As I said earlier on in the thread, she’s bleeping mental and as I’m certified mental I know what I’m talking about!!

They need to be put into intensive therapy and then slowly reunited with Ioan ( alone for a while I think - no shade to B of course, but it would be easier for the girls)… then hopefully they can rebuild their relationship as father and daughters, with B being slowly introduced as a safe, reliable, lovely adult. Not the person mAlice has projected B to be.

As for Alice? Lock the fucker up in a padded cell and let her stew for all eternity for all I give a duck the massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice thinks she wants full custody because it aesthetically looks better for her ego. What she fails to realise is that she has made these kids entitled, privileged and bratty. If she does indeed get full custody (she won’t) she will have to deal with the fall out from that when the kids start to see real consequences in adulthood. You simply can’t behave like that in the real world. With the absence of Ioan’s money when they come of age she’s fucked. I’m here for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@Lulugrace thank you darling, shall have a look see :)

So this is basically the next hurdle then - who gets the girls? I mean, they need to be removed from Alice asap. As I said earlier on in the thread, she’s bleeping mental and as I’m certified mental I know what I’m talking about!!

They need to be put into intensive therapy and then slowly reunited with Ioan ( alone for a while I think - no shade to B of course, but it would be easier for the girls)… then hopefully they can rebuild their relationship as father and daughters, with B being slowly introduced as a safe, reliable, lovely adult. Not the person mAlice has projected B to be.

As for Alice? Lock the fucker up in a padded cell and let her stew for all eternity for all I give a duck the massive bleep.
BIB I couldn't agree more!
Honestly all this over a divorce, you couldn't make it up!
Right you lovely lot, I need an early night, too much work and not enough sleep 😟
Love to all ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Honestly that TAM mAlice, is clearly off her meds 🤣
The only person this reflects badly on is mAlice and BIB...I can't 🤣 B has more dignity in a single hair than mAlice 😆
She keeps trying to link Bianca to her tweets she's actually breaking her DVRO doing this.

Reactions: 19
The wizard message on the Saturday is just weird. Did she make out to Ella that she knew nothing about the overnight and was completely blindsided by it/make out that Ioan arranged it with the court without telling Alice about it? Even though Alice suggested it and her lawyer drafted it? Is she gaslighting her daughters?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
The wizard message on he Saturday is just weird. Did she make out to Ella that she knew nothing about the overnight and was completely blindsided by it/make out that Ioan arranged it with the court without telling Alice about it? Even though Alice suggested it and her lawyer drafted it? Is she gaslighting her daughters?
She’s never been anything but a gaslighter to those girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Soooooo, I have to laugh at how the world works! I met someone who was on the Vampire Diaries crew in Georgia, who knew of Alice and said she sometimes stuffed up her lines, which would piss cast and production off! And also would whinge she couldn't have a blonde wig! Apparently she was not well liked compared to the other regular cast members and got drunk a few times!t OMG it was so funny listening to someone who was there, as part of the crew, screeching in solidarity about what a pain in the arse she was then!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Yes it is. So glad you noticed Alice.

TAM: LOL! Looks like you really can't! And so nice to see the loved up couple have 'walked the dog' again.
😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic:

Sorry, I'm an ESL teacher and your comment made me laugh. Not cos it was bad English, but because it's perfect English!! Good for you!!

That was a complicated reasoning and I can't find a fault, maybe a comma before but focusing, but unimportant. How long have you been learning? Its absolutely perfect ❤ Also what's your native language? 🙂
That’s so sweet of you to say. I’m from Germany. I did learn a bit in school but it was just a bunch of random unrelated topics. When I went to London a few years ago I thought I had some sort of basic knowledge but even small talk was extremely difficult. So I started reading and watching series in English. Understanding is usually fine but writing and talking is still a bit challenging at times.

Thanks again for the compliment. That really made my day!☺

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The wizard message on he Saturday is just weird. Did she make out to Ella that she knew nothing about the overnight and was completely blindsided by it/make out that Ioan arranged it with the court without telling Alice about it? Even though Alice suggested it and her lawyer drafted it? Is she gaslighting her daughters?
if I wouldnt know better I would say she pressed sent on friday and her phone had no internet until the next day to send it LOL

(I'm kidding but honestly, what else even makes sense given that neither that stipulation nor the original one ever states a 2PM saturday visitation?)

Soooooo, I have to laugh at how the world works! I met someone who was on the Vampire Diaries crew in Georgia, who knew of Alice and said she sometimes stuffed up her lines, which would piss cast and production off! And also would whinge she couldn't have a blonde wig! Apparently she was not well liked compared to the other regular cast members and got drunk a few times!t OMG it was so funny listening to someone who was there, as part of the crew, screeching in solidarity about what a pain in the arse she was then!!!
this is very consistent to previous reports that she pissed off people on the Christmas Card for this too.

I remember her mentioning on twitter how Ioan was uncomfortable with her when during auditions for 102 Dalmatians she would improvise her lines while Ioan was sticking to the script, and she was constantly dragging him down on twitter for not being "creative" in improvising.
It’s in regard to the RO hearing. There was also a form filed by the GAL just confirming her credentials to act in this role.
I see, I assume you mean this?
2023-07-06 23_15_18-Case Document Images - Online Services - LA Court.png

Yes it is. So glad you noticed Alice.

TAM: LOL! Looks like you really can't! And so nice to see the loved up couple have 'walked the dog' again.
sometimes I feel like Alice is more jealous of the dog than of Bianca

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.