Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s messaged him about it then called the police claiming Bianca assaulted Ella. I think she knows when to behave herself and when not to or she’s been too drunk to realise what day it is. It’s a “want more”.
She knows when to sound reasonable when it suits. In this case, she’s trying to insinuate she doesn’t know what’s gone on and is asking a perfectly polite question. (Which in itself is strange, because if she hadn‘t been informed about “todays custody arrangements”, she would have been raising hell). The stupid witch shoots herself in the foot every time.

Reactions: 44
I just realised she sent that message about custody arrangements on 27/5. The day after. So she’s probably got so drunk the day before, drunk on glee and revenge, that she literally doesn’t know what day it is. Surely to god if you were worried about the day’s arrangements, you would email on the same day.

Sometimes though I feel as though I’m going mad, not Alice.😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We all knew it was bad, but seeing it all printed out is horrendous! Poor girls and I & B 😭. Big Alice is really in for it when she next goes to court!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope someone shows the two E's this.
They don't and won't care. Did you read how those girls had been treating him for weeks before this visit? It was disgusting. And that day? From the moment they got into the car all the way to arriving at the apartment, it was a shitshow. IMO he should have aborted it since they were treating him so horribly and being resistant to everything and working themselves into hysteria. It was always going to go badly. Just how badly no one would have predicted, though.

Until he can actually spend time with his daughters or daughter (Elsie) as a real father able to be alone with his children without an observer and they enjoy time with him, there is absolutely no point in introducing Bianca into an abusive situation. I mean, Ioan is essentially being abused by his own children and being shown a real lack of respect by Elsie, and Ella is point-blank verbally abusive to him. The GAL can't start quick enough for me and the Court holding Alice's feet to the fire regarding adhering to all of his orders. Ioan needs to keep dragging Alice to court to enforce those girls being in therapy. Let the GAL do her job and also the kids back in therapy.

He does need to keep seeing Elsie alone, without Ella, and reinforce he is not trying to take her away from mom (which is what Alice is telling them) and spend time doing fun, light bonding activities together where she feels safe with him and their connection grows without the interference of Ella and imitating Ella's behavior. And just keep dragging Alice's ass to court every effin' time she interferes with a visitation or a therapist's visit. In fact, I would request seeing the girls on separate days, not both at the same time, and make that request through his attorney. It's clear Ella doesn't want to see him, so if all of a sudden Ella says she wants to come when Elsie sees him on Saturdays, we all know that would be an Alice/Ella cooked-up plan to ensure Elsie isn't growing close to Ioan. This is all after the RO request is thrown out, of course.

Just the way he described the Saturday visits in the preceding weeks before the Doomsday visit was just depressing and appalling. It's a very depressing situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
NOTE that Alice's lawyer signed that stipulation first (check the dates of the signatures)

<ETA: and I still want to know why any overnight bag of the girls was never mentioned - unless, of course, it was all a set up and there was no intention of them staying overnight.>
There was no intention of them reaching Ioan's place at all.
The plan was getting Ioan to drive to BH to whatever trap was set up over there (with PI hired).
---
They don't and won't care. Did you read how those girls had been treating him for weeks before this visit? It was disgusting. And that day? From the moment they got into the car all the way to arriving at the apartment, it was a shitshow. IMO he should have aborted it since they were treating him so horribly and being resistant to everything and working themselves into hysteria. It was always going to go badly. Just how badly no one would have predicted, though.

Until he can actually spend time with his daughters or daughter (Elsie) as a real father able to be alone with his children without an observer and they enjoy time with him, there is absolutely no point in introducing Bianca into an abusive situation. I mean, Ioan is essentially being abused by his own children and being shown a real lack of respect by Elsie, and Ella is point-blank verbally abusive to him. The GAL can't start quick enough for me and the Court holding Alice's feet to the fire regarding adhering to all of his orders. Ioan needs to keep dragging Alice to court to enforce those girls being in therapy. Let the GAL do her job and also the kids back in therapy.

He does need to keep seeing Elsie alone, without Ella, and reinforce he is not trying to take her away from mom (which is what Alice is telling them) and spend time doing fun, light bonding activities together where she feels safe with him and their connection grows without the interference of Ella and imitating Ella's behavior. And just keep dragging Alice's ass to court every effin' time she interferes with a visitation or a therapist's visit. In fact, I would request seeing the girls on separate days, not both at the same time. It's clear Ella doesn't want to see him, so if all of a sudden Ella says she wants to come when Elsie sees him on Saturdays, we all know that would be an Alice/Ella cooked-up plan to ensure Elsie isn't growing close to Ioan. This is all after the RO request is thrown out, of course.

Just the way he described the Saturday visits in the preceding weeks before the Doomsday visit was just depressing and appalling. It's a very depressing situation.
It is an awful situation. And in a way it would have been worse if it would have veen dragging on like that.

However, with what took place that Friday and forcing Ella to file the RO (and being so "clever", disorganised and sloppy + the hired pap and the way they were at court) Alice has broken the bank and made it possible for the girls to eventually get the much needed help.

It finally opened up the way forward.
---
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

Thank you for uploading it.
It is horrid, Alice's abysmal behaviour is so clearly visible, all her lies and vileness -- and yet there will be people who will blame Ioan.
Alice bragging having tabloids in her pocket 🤮
(As did Amber Heard. Amazing how potentially murderous abusers are presented as guileless victims).

@ButterTart -- please check p 75 (the last page). You might want to hide the BH address. :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
We've speculated before about the pros and cons of residential treatment for Ella. After reading those documents I'm thinking Alice may need it more. That whole wizard message is just bizarre - it's as if Alice lost a day and was asking about something that happened 24 hours earlier.
---
I just realised she sent that message about custody arrangements on 27/5. The day after. So she’s probably got so drunk the day before, drunk on glee and revenge, that she literally doesn’t know what day it is. Surely to god if you were worried about the day’s arrangements, you would email on the same day.
Saw this after I posted. Great minds...

Reactions: 22

Sometimes though I feel as though I’m going mad, not Alice.😀
It’s really confusing! The date/time the OFW message was sent was after the alleged abuse incident. Why would the girls be going back to him at 2pm on the Saturday, when Ella was apparently so traumatised she decided to apply for a RO against both I & B??? I feel like I’m going mad too!! 🤪
It was Alice who put in the stipulation that Elsie needed to be taken to her silks class, so why did she send her without her leotard??? Did she really think Ioan was going to take them back to the house to pick it up? What did she have planned if it had played out that way??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I hope Tattle can come up with a very solid time outline between the court documents/statements vs the leaks and socks on twitter. Because these latest court documents are honestly sickening to read and she can't keep getting away with this!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
It’s really confusing! The date/time the OFW message was sent was after the alleged abuse incident. Why would the girls be going back to him at 2pm on the Saturday, when Ella was apparently so traumatised she decided to apply for a RO against both I & B??? I feel like I’m going mad too!! 🤪
It was Alice who put in the stipulation that Elsie needed to be taken to her silks class, so why did she send her without her leotard??? Did she really think Ioan was going to take them back to the house to pick it up? What did she have planned if it had played out that way??? 🤔
I think for certain Alice planned on Ioan being naive enough, or under enough pressure to get Elsie to her final class, that he would take the girls to their BH apartment to retrieve the leotard. Alice didn’t count on Ioan/his attorneys having anticipated such a move from her.

It is pretty disturbing to think about what she might have been planning. With no limit to how low she’ll sink, it could have been as horrific as hurting him, or worse, and claiming he’d attacked her so she had to defend herself. At a minimum, she’d probably have gotten photos of him at her place and used that to try to get the DVRO thrown out, saying he obviously was not afraid to be within 100 yards of her.

Or maybe the girls were instructed to start hitting him, and/or screaming at him, as soon as they pulled up in front of the apartment, with the PI lying in wait to take photos, then misrepresent them as Ioan being abusive to them.

Maybe a false SA report would have been filed, with Alice or the girls as the victim(s), and the PI as the paid witness.

Maybe Alice injured herself immediately beforehand, in preparation to falsely accuse Ioan of battering her when they stopped by. No doubt Ella was instructed to get him into the apartment somehow.

I’m sure there are other potential scenarios too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Thank you again for providing the documents, ButterTart. Alice wails about trolls and online abuse but this thread just keeps coming through with proven facts. Dignity ✌

She’s dug her own hole, just like we all knew she would. And at this point it’s deep enough to fit the $6k/m apartment in as well.

These documents are all the proof needed. She’s conducted a calculated and sustained period of serious, damaging abuse of her own children, for no reason other than revenge against her ex, because her pride couldn’t handle being dumped.

Get her in jail. Get those children away from her. She’s no mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Thank you for uploading that document.

What a depressing read - it is so clear to anyone who reads that document that Ioan adores his children and is continually trying to do the best by them and for them. And there is one person stopping it....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How long before Alice gets on the new Instagram Twitter app? Threads. She won’t be able to contain herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that norwegian site has now published pictures of that january visitation that they had already filmed. you can see in some of those pics that Ella tried shake him off by running fast into narrow alleys etc

The one where he waves goodbye from the distance after everything is the most heartbreaking one, really

Btw, this is what I meant the other day when I said that shoddy reporter work really helps Alice, this one from us weekly for example is completely wrong, but makes it look for the average reader like the judge believes that Ioan is guilty. No TRO was ever granted let alone extended.
In one of those photos when she’s running across the road she looks straight at the camera. Tell me that wasn’t a set up. bleeping Alice

Reactions: 38
And Elsie was so afraid of her mother for not getting Ioan to come back to BH she didn't participate in her final graduation class. Alice is a monster.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Sorry of someone said this, but is it possible that they could stay with a family friend, like Elsie's friend? I guess that would be a lot for someone to take on.:confused:
This is surely not going to happen. And I’d but hesitant to let Elsie stay with someone Sli
I think that might be Natasha Little. He was in an episode of Love in the 21st Century with her in 1999. It was quite naughty. 😂
its Jessica Alba guys! 🤣 It’s promo for Fantastic Four I assume

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also to add Alison Boshoff - he sees right through the games you and Alice are playing. You are utterly complicit in this manipulation of children. What a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

Thanks for uploading these. Was going to take my kindle on my hours train ride to work this morning. I guess I already have my reading material ready with this now. X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.