Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's even better is the person is near neighbour - two streets down from me. Only just met them and couldn't go full in, but they seem to know about Alice and the word is CRAY CRAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes it is. So glad you noticed Alice.

TAM: LOL! Looks like you really can't! And so nice to see the loved up couple have 'walked the dog' again.
Does her dog tit in the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s so sweet of you to say. I’m from Germany. I did learn a bit in school but it was just a bunch of random unrelated topics. When I went to London a few years ago I thought I had some sort of basic knowledge but even small talk was extremely difficult. So I started reading and watching series in English. Understanding is usually fine but writing and talking is still a bit challenging at times.

Thanks again for the compliment. That really made my day!☺
I would never have known English is not your first language. I lived in Germany for a couple of years and found it really tough to learn, but I got by. Nowhere near as fluently as you do in English though!
---
if I wouldnt know better I would say she pressed sent on friday and her phone had no internet until the next day to send it LOL

(I'm kidding but honestly, what else even makes sense given that neither that stipulation nor the original one ever states a 2PM saturday visitation?)

this is very consistent to previous reports that she pissed off people on the Christmas Card for this too.

I remember her mentioning on twitter how Ioan was uncomfortable with her when during auditions for 102 Dalmatians she would improvise her lines while Ioan was sticking to the script, and she was constantly dragging him down on twitter for not being "creative" in improvising.
I see, I assume you mean this?
View attachment 2290000
Yes, this. It’s just a form basically stating her qualifications to be a minor’s counsel.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I would never have known English is not your first language. I lived in Germany for a couple of years and found it really tough to learn, but I got by. Nowhere near as fluently as you do in English though!
Thank you!☺ German grammar is really difficult to learn. I struggle with it myself from time to time lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember her mentioning on twitter how Ioan was uncomfortable with her when during auditions for 102 Dalmatians she would improvise her lines while Ioan was sticking to the script, and she was constantly dragging him down on twitter for not being "creative" in improvising.
Such a shame she ceased acting. Such a loss to the profession. All that expertise wasted. If she had stayed in the UK she would have been a great theatrical Dame by now. Yes, can totally see her, quoting Shakespeare with Dame Judi, gossiping with Dame Maggie etc. Dame Alice Evans, has a ring to it. And of course, Ioan has blown the knighthood by leaving the great Dame.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What's even better is the person is near neighbour - two streets down from me. Only just met them and couldn't go full in, but they seem to know about Alice and the word is CRAY CRAY!
She seems to have been black listed since that time. What work has she done since then?

Reactions: 21
I'm
BIB I disagree. I work with children and this is a sign of emotional disregulation and anxiety.
I wondered if they were hysterical. The whole episode was designed to create a very emotionally charged atmosphere anyway and then, when the girls realised things hadn’t gone to plan, there would have been fear of Alice’s rage when they got home.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You should ask them which one of her ‘sons’ she was allegedly shagging 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There's a new court document which is Ioan's response to Ella's RO application (it was posted in the thread by ButterTart but can also be found in the Wiki). Of note is that it contains the stipulation that Ioan and Alice's lawyers signed, and it shows that Alice and Ioan agreed that the girls would be staying overnight, and also that Ioan had to take Elsie to her aerial silks class. Basically it shows Alice is a bleeping liar.

The document also contains an email from the children's psychologist to both Ioan and Alice, following the incident at Ioan and Bianca's flat.

Ioan and Bianca were featured in this article from People: https://people.com/ioan-gruffudd-fi...girlfriend-bianca-wallace-park-photos-7557536

There's another new legal document posted by SweetnessFollows which shows that two hearings (regarding child custody and visitation) will have their dates reschedule on 13 July.

Alice continues to be a twit on twitter via her socks.
I forget what was said about when her charges were dropped but could Ioan have dropped the charges as he didn't want her going go jail ?

Such a shame she ceased acting. Such a loss to the profession. All that expertise wasted. If she had stayed in the UK she would have been a great theatrical Dame by now. Yes, can totally see her, quoting Shakespeare with Dame Judi, gossiping with Dame Maggie etc. Dame Alice Evans, has a ring to it. And of course, Ioan has blown the knighthood by leaving the great Dame.
She couldn’t even play a panto Dame in a low budget production these days. Although Tone could be Buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm at pains to admit this but I have been increasingly coming more round to how watchable a Reality Show of mAlice and Tone in a bedsit in Bristol would be.

I'm seeing it akin to 'At Home with the Osbourne's' with Tone desperately asking for help after struggling to work a TV remote and send an SMS.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm at pains to admit this but I have been increasingly coming more round to how watchable a Reality Show of mAlice and Tone in a bedsit in Bristol would be.

I'm seeing it akin to 'At Home with the Osbourne's' with Tone desperately asking for help after struggling to work a TV remote and send an SMS.
Wasn’t there dog tit all over the place then too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lonnng time lurker. I mean longgg. Since waaay back. It’s the only thread I read on Tattle & never bothered setting up an acc till now. And as there’s no rave thread for Alice, I’m forced to post this here.

I know how you all feel, however, I for one have been completely inspired by the glamorous Alice Evans. When my long term partner left me and moved out, I too was absolutely BEREFT. And when the kids stayed with him, I would come home from work, get into bed & stalk my exes and his colleagues socials for signs of a new relationship. I lost interest in everything & completely isolated myself from my own friends and all of our former friends. I felt such a failure at life.
When the children stayed with their dad weekends, I would open the wine, take a sleeping tablet and wake up with MAJOR fear reading the absolute gibberish I had sent to himself whilst under the influence. That’s about the same time as brave and honest Alice went public about her own divorce. I began following her on both Insta & Twitter and even exchanged some supportive DMs with her. Good on her speaking out! A kindred spirit!

The longer I followed the saga, the more invested I became…… and the more I looked at my own life and behaviour. I haven’t touched a drop of alcohol in 14 months. And while I take antidepressants, sleeping aids have become a thing of the past. I no longer need them! As on the nights my kids are in their dads, I go to netball & book club & for the past 5 months, I’ve also taken up boxfit. So I’m always ready for a good nights sleep! I’ve lost almost 3 stone, reconnected with friends & made some new ones along the way. I have a renewed zest for life & our children have benefited HUGELY from my new mindset. Last month, we went on our first holiday together sans dad & it was GLORIOUS. In August, they are going on another holiday with dad and my former inlaws (Who I still love and adore and regularly communicate with) Dad & I have a way to go in terms of a good relationship but we are civil & cordial and would never speak ill of each other to or in front of our children. Oh I’m sure I’ll feel some type of way when I eventually learn he has a new partner. But I understand he deserves happiness & fulfilment too. And I actually WANT that for the father of my children.
Anyway, all this to say,..
THANK YOU ALICE. All your privilege, and (former) beauty, wealth, linguistic skills & many years in the business and all you will be remembered for is as a cautionary tale. THANK YOU for reminding me that my children’s mental well-being comes first & foremost no matter what goes on between their father & I. THANK YOU for encouraging me to stop drunk dialling. THANK YOU for bringing awareness to the toll that years of eating shite, popping pills, drinking & ranting online takes on one’s belly (And neck ). And THANK YOU for reminding me of the importance of staying connected to friends…. and reality.

Respectfully,

ChangeYourName

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
Be their bestest friend ever please til we get the scéal on her 😁🙏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am afraid I am dim (Dim brain? Dim problem!), I can't see the new long pdf anywhere (I'm on page 28), just you guys talking about it and sharing screenshots. Help, please?

Eta: NVM, if I had waited another page I would have seen it reuploaded, heh. Sorry. And thanks to all the sharers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.