Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

I don’t think I’m seeing the right doc here for some reason. I’m seeing the judge’s comments again, not what everyone else seems to be discussing so I’m a bit lost. Are the new docs loaded elsewhere? i couldn’t find them on the wiki.

Reactions: 1
Two little things i'd like to point out from dippy Tomes screenshot...

1- I spot the Bianca article open in another tab...stalker Tone

2- He has an account in a different name in his bookmarks bar. Emma Louise eh Tone? I save my own twitter in my bookmarks bar at the top and it saves as my twitter account name. Is that Tone and his likkle sock i see? 🤣🤣

Its deffo a different account as his Tone account has 2 notifications and the Emma one has 1

F0ZDAsMWAAE_BUF.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Tone also enjoys Alice's favorite game.

Tone: And I unblocked you, cos I knew you were being a busy BEE and talking about me! Now Let's play a game shall we? You not seen that film?

Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

The Chronicles of Ioania: The Lying, The witch* and the Warring Wardrobe

Inspired by this photo of Alice I found at the premier for that film:

Shutterstock_564780db.jpg

*please change "witch" to "biyatch" if this wins, to get around the Tattle swearing filter for titles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Cockwomble Tone's definitely knocking out a Salad cream Clive jive while he's playing Bianca's video over and over again...

Wait, wait! its " Bianca, who i met at my sister Alice's...DIVORCE 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

2- He has an account in a different name in his bookmarks bar. Emma Louise eh Tone? I save my own twitter in my bookmarks bar at the top and it saves as my twitter account name. Is that Tone and his likkle sock i see? 🤣🤣

Its deffo a different account as his Tone account has 2 notifications and the Emma one has 1

View attachment 2290264
Intelligence definitely skipped a generation in that family. Poor David Evans.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Thread title suggestion:

View attachment 2290280

*please change "witch" to "biyatch" if this wins, to get around the Tattle swearing filter for titles
What a unique sense of style Alice has. It really is indescribable.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think the theory is that lawyers dont encourage to submit provable lies like "my ex is not financially providing for his kids"
View attachment 2289636View attachment 2289637View attachment 2289638View attachment 2289639View attachment 2289640View attachment 2289641
Oh for Jesus sake. In just this stream alone she has referred to herself Alice as the wife 3x, she referred to Bianca as the mistress and the new girlfriend and referred to Ioan smearing the other “partner”. None of these labels apply. duck she’s a creep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The other thing on my mind is that after Ioan mentioned the letters that the skank wrote to his boss on the reunion (in two different languages) in court papers, it was disallowed because Ioan didnt have the letters or a statement or something. It was hearsay if IIRC.
There’s no way he’s mentioned in court papers that Alice is using socks and that she has slipped up whilst doing so….without the receipts this time

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Many people live in yurts in the UK US and Europe. The yurt is warm, dry comfortable and secure. Living in the yurt one is aware of the weather, the changing seasons, the surrounding countryside and wildlife and ones place in the ecosystem in a way that no house dweller can ever be.”

Just solved your housing problem Alice. You can live in a Yurt.

It might help you to “Yurt yourself out”, and to find yourself in the Ecosystem. (I see you as a slug).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice is just bitter because he used HER Instagram to announce his relationship - just like Ioan and Bianca were in HER France, and live in HER Los Angeles...

Thank duck they didn't announce it via Twitter, there would have been a nuclear explosion.
It was on Twitter as well and there was a nuclear explosion! She abused Ella Newton and Tamzin Outhwaite for tweeting supportive comments!
---

View attachment 2290264
Okay, so perhaps Tone really is Tone and not Alice because the time and weather line up with Bristol.
Screenshot_20230707-104953.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
But wouldn’t the Judge state that Ioan rents an apartment for nearly half the cost of Alice’s, and he is the only parent making money, why should Alice. a lazy slug, have a better lifestyle than the person who works to pay for it?🤔
Clearly because there are 3 people in Alice’s household, and only 2 in Ioan’s. And, she’s a way bigger celebrity who made him everything he is, which is a loser. Also she works her fingers to the bone taking care of the girls,with Gloria’s help. /s/

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her brother is a joke. Imagine going through a divorce and your brother is looking up articles about your ex husbands new girlfriend. Doesn’t he have a life, a job, hobbies or friends? This is embarrassing.

Reactions: 49
Thread title suggestion:

View attachment 2290280

The bickering belt in all it’s glory 🤣
---
Hello lovely wiki updaters,
I can’t see the full 75 pager from yesterday in this section, and the first couple of links don’t work, does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.