Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lin posted on Twitter that Deb had died and someone replied to her saying something like ‘duck cancer’ so I guess that’s what happened.
That's so sad. It seemed like Deb was the one closest to AE. They both appeared to have tried to help her get herself together to no avail. I saw them as two more casualties of AE's campaign to ruin her ex.

My thoughts are with Lin who lost her closest friend.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Haway! This bloody thread is going too fast..I am on skanky price, the bloody death list one, captain Toms grifter daughter, polo nose westy and the baby killer nurse one and cant keep up...booked 2 days holiday next week just to sit in garden, drink wine and totally catch up..a big thank-you to everyone on here at keeping the thread updated xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sadly I think being honest with Alice would simply make you her enemy. True narcissists can never admit they’re wrong as that would require a degree of self reflection that they’re simply not capable of. If you’re not Alice’s friend and ‘have her back’ as she’s always saying, then you’re her enemy. It’s as simple as that.
Just to add to this, I once worked with someone who I believe was a true narcissist. They were without any conscience and were truly dangerous if crossed. You had to be their friend (or so they believed) otherwise they would set out to destroy you at any cost.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Any public figure will tell you not to engage with trolls like the AEA account in Twitter. I actually can't stand that account. It stirs Alice up and makes her dangerous. Alice is of course responsible for her own behaviour. She needs to block trolls not engage with them.
The less engagement they get, the least amount of damage they can do. Plus if Alice's many socks aren't getting the reach she so desperaty craves, she will no doubt open her actual twitter back up and then you will see the fireworks.

Reactions: 21
It's worth remembering that to Alice, abuse is asking your kids to say please and thank you.
I meant to say the other day but I hate the give any creedence to the Daily Fail, but the article about the late step sister said she had fallen out with her mother and step father over not thanking them for a lift...

That seems such a sad coincidence :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think Alice wants to end up homeless with no money. Why rent such an expensive place? She will then blame Ioan and hopes it reflects badly on him or expect him to come and rescue her.
She would ruin their daughters and herself to get back at him for daring to leave.

Reactions: 25
Tam: Ioan WAS quite famous. And he is the one who made it public with his instagram 'reveal' with his new gf.

So what? He had been separated for 10 months already.

Tam: it's not my case mean girl. But I believe the mother. Toxic people like you shouldn't be around children. Period.

This could be Ella :sick:

Tam: Not surprising. This person wants lot of kids to be 'removed' from their parents. Good Grief. Let's hope she never has any of her own.

Why not if the parents is abusive and the kids are behaving in a way that is "extreme and disturbing" to quote Dr Schwartz. Keeping them in an abusive situation is ok with Tam, who I hope doesn't have kids.

Tam: Imagine saying "XYZ risks losing custody" When you know NOTHING about the case. Scary.

We know plenty. Hope AE loses custody.

Tam: Maybe keep out of matters that don't concern you and about which you know nothing. Hater

Says the sock set up to smear I and B.

Tam: LOL! Do you mean dropping Ioan's name? Even hardened fans can't pronounce it right! Nobody recognizes it. How the hell is Tony going to get anywhere 'dropping' that clanger?

When will Alice drop the Gruff on her SM??

Tam: Agreed 100%. Lot of us had lovely conversations with her [AE} when she was allowed on twitter. There are a bunch of haters trying to convince the world.

AE is allowed on twitter - just not to abuse I and B which is her favourite hobby.

Tam: So funny. Troll gets taken down because 'AE is hurting the CHILDREN by putting them on instagram!' But when she is reminded that IG actually TOLD HIS FAMILY about his new relationship via Instagram only, she flounders and goes after the generic 'supporters'

AE knew he was seeing someone as he told her but didn't know the name. Also what part of 'SEPARATED' don't you understand Alice?

Tam: oh! now I get it! Those of us that support AE should get off social media. those of us that support turkey neck and her aging boyfriend should stay on. Roger.

Socks assemble to support AE! LOL

Tam: No it's terrible. He really really should have sat them down and told them first. Those poor poor kids!

How do you know he didn't?? Kids need to know it's ok to move on post separation.

Tam: no YOU don't get it. Did you read what Lois said? There are now vile accounts (linked to BW) showering abuse on Ella!!! I think we're on the same page. I and B need to dial down their 'comms via Insta' and maybe sit down and face some hard truths

More lies about BW just to further the PA. We know Ella reads twitter and will see this crap. That's the whole point of it.

Tam: I am literally DYING for the day when the angry couple pours all their savings into lawyers who uncover sock accounts (rather than focus on their own wedding, for example) and discovers that Tony EVANS is indeed Tony Evans tweeting from England!

According to AB it's a simple and not expensive process Al.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
One of Alice's socks makes accusations about Iris saying that they have recordings of her being abusive. Iris was subpoenaed before the visit took place I guess to remove her from scene that was being hatched.
Iris does have a video of that day, she says in her statement, she saw the kids leaving and started filming it 😎

Reactions: 20
Haway! This bloody thread is going too fast..I am on skanky price, the bloody death list one, captain Toms grifter daughter, polo nose westy and the baby killer nurse one and cant keep up...booked 2 days holiday next week just to sit in garden, drink wine and totally catch up..a big thank-you to everyone on here at keeping the thread updated xxxxx
Who is Polo Nose Westy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do you suppose her twisted reasoning is? If she does have some kind of evidence, why doesn't she present it? Because she can't be bothered to organize it? Because she thinks she'll make more money with a bombshell tell-all book? (fat chance of that) Or she has nothing, and is simply trying to intimidate Ioan?

FYI, I've updated the "court docs" section of the wiki--if I've missed anything, feel free to edit or let me know.
I don't think she has anything, because if she has she would have leaked it online by now. Remember her posting a screenshot of Ioan's text message with one of the kids, when B was ill and she said that was him being horrible 🙄. Nope that's him being responsible to his partner, he even offered an alternative, but the kid wasn't having any of it.
So if she even had one message from Ioan where he had been abusive we all would have seen it by now, she would have made sure of it!
As for the book, that's never gonna happen, she's too lazy and what's it going to say?
My husband was fed up of me abusing him and left, and divorced me...so I decided to bankrupt him and turn his own children against him - The End 🤢
---
She recorded audio according to her statement.
That's the one! I knew she had something recorded, I couldn't remember if it was audio or film 😊

Reactions: 18
Tam: Ioan WAS quite famous. And he is the one who made it public with his instagram 'reveal' with his new gf.

So what? He had been separated for 10 months already.

Tam: it's not my case mean girl. But I believe the mother. Toxic people like you shouldn't be around children. Period.

This could be Ella :sick:

Tam: Not surprising. This person wants lot of kids to be 'removed' from their parents. Good Grief. Let's hope she never has any of her own.

Why not if the parents is abusive and the kids are behaving in a way that is "extreme and disturbing" to quote Dr Schwartz. Keeping them in an abusive situation is ok with Tam, who I hope doesn't have kids.

Tam: Imagine saying "XYZ risks losing custody" When you know NOTHING about the case. Scary.

We know plenty. Hope AE loses custody.

Tam: Maybe keep out of matters that don't concern you and about which you know nothing. Hater

Says the sock set up to smear I and B.

Tam: LOL! Do you mean dropping Ioan's name? Even hardened fans can't pronounce it right! Nobody recognizes it. How the hell is Tony going to get anywhere 'dropping' that clanger?

When will Alice drop the Gruff on her SM??

Tam: Agreed 100%. Lot of us had lovely conversations with her [AE} when she was allowed on twitter. There are a bunch of haters trying to convince the world.

AE is allowed on twitter - just not to abuse I and B which is her favourite hobby.

Tam: So funny. Troll gets taken down because 'AE is hurting the CHILDREN by putting them on instagram!' But when she is reminded that IG actually TOLD HIS FAMILY about his new relationship via Instagram only, she flounders and goes after the generic 'supporters'

AE knew he was seeing someone as he told her but didn't know the name. Also what part of 'SEPARATED' don't you understand Alice?

Tam: oh! now I get it! Those of us that support AE should get off social media. those of us that support turkey neck and her aging boyfriend should stay on. Roger.

Socks assemble to support AE! LOL

Tam: No it's terrible. He really really should have sat them down and told them first. Those poor poor kids!

How do you know he didn't?? Kids need to know it's ok to move on post separation.

Tam: no YOU don't get it. Did you read what Lois said? There are now vile accounts (linked to BW) showering abuse on Ella!!! I think we're on the same page. I and B need to dial down their 'comms via Insta' and maybe sit down and face some hard truths

More lies about BW just to further the PA. We know Ella reads twitter and will see this crap. That's the whole point of it.

Tam: I am literally DYING for the day when the angry couple pours all their savings into lawyers who uncover sock accounts (rather than focus on their own wedding, for example) and discovers that Tony EVANS is indeed Tony Evans tweeting from England!

According to AB it's a simple and not expensive process Al.
The angry couple lol 😂
I guess that make Alice and Tone the odd couple 👀
There's only one person who has been angry throughout and repeatedly resentful about losing money.

Reactions: 20
I lurk occasionally on the Westie one, she takes filters to a whole other level 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Alice wants to end up homeless with no money. Why rent such an expensive place? She will then blame Ioan and hopes it reflects badly on him or expect him to come and rescue her.
She would ruin their daughters and herself to get back at him for daring to leave.
She will not get away with rental costs of this amount imo, my guess is that she's trying to bump the amount of living costs needed to the maximum.

Reactions: 23
Just some Tam rants over Bifurcation Day and Independence Day LOL

Tam: who gives a tit about your sister? NOBODY. who gives a tit about T's sister? LOTS OF FOLKS See why he is defending her? my god you are dumb

Eh, dumbasses on Insta. That's about it.

Tam: Hi Bianca! I believe you. You've already showed your lack of 'restraint' with Ioan's daughters. Congrats, step-mom of the year!

Case dismissed against Bianca. Dumbass.

Tam: With $40 per autograph and a $1,000k per hour lawyer, he is going to need one!

She is mocking the ComicCon IG is doing. @screamin.lisa aren't you going to attend AE's one. Bet she will get no photos or autographs.

Tam: That's it. And the public sweetness vs cold private persona. Did you see the interview with CW's mother, months after her son's conviction, where she starts badmouthing the dead wife? Super creepy

Comparing IG to Chris Watts. bleep.

Tam: That's so spooky. When I watched the Chris Watts docu recently I thought of IG.

duck off abuser.

Tam: me too. how can he say she was never kind to him? she talked him up all the time and posted funny family images.

LOL nope.

Tam: I'm sorry but you have to take Bianca off the table. She is a home-wrecker and a turkey neck

This was @ ed to IG and someone is breaking their DVRO. Hope Anne is on it.

Tam: I remember. She used to post videos of how excited she and the girls were for him to arrive home. Then he dips his wick in ole Turkey neck and I guess the next time it was "I don't love you but I SWEAR there is nobody else". What a classy guy!

The 'cheater' narrative is like a floater that won't flush.

Tam: Sigh. I am not involved in this. But no, Alice would NOT be sitting in jail today because she didn't nothing wrong other than to express her pain that her longtime husband suddenly upped and left her and cut off all contact. IG is NOT a nice guy.

In other words, "duck the TRO" yet again.

Tam: Also enough with the "Alice is harassing Ioan and Bianca." In their dreams. They are legally and financially abusing her. They're a pair of narcs and hopefully the world will see that quite soon. Maybe sooner than they thought.

Yeah, nope.

Tam: So.. what would have happened if she had continued to accept jobs? None of which shoot in LA. He wouldn't have been able to travel because you can't have 2 parents gone! He really pulled the wool over her eyes. Nasty man.

IG was hardly 'gone' as he rarely worked since the separation.

Tam: Not going to happen. ' I hope Alice will move on. But I hope those poor kids don't get dragged to the Cruella and IG house even one more time. And therapy? Give me a break. These aren't real therapists we're talking about. It's a racket. "Therapists" are paid to say one thing

BIB never going to happen.

Tam: Here you go. Note the words "Criminal conviction for DV" Also: "Criminal conviction for misdemeanor" AE has no criminal convictions at all. Jeez.

Not yet anyway but a DVRO isn't a good look either.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.