Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd politely recommend upgrading to Chrome or Edge, for security reasons as well as being able to view Google docs. I'm no tech expert but I'm told Firefox is a bit out of date and risky now.
many thanks - done... unlike mAlice, I do listen to and appreciate suggestions and act accordingly.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah Ioan messaged him at Christmas to tell him. I think they share the account. The appalling YouTube links and ridiculously veiled 😂😂😂 threats are Tone. He’s as hard as wet toilet paper at the bottom of the sea.
The jealousy over Bianca is also Tone and worrying. Forced to Defend sees that and thinks it’s okay? My husband would be toast.

PS. IT’S MY SPICE GIRL HEN PARTY TODAY. SEND VODKA…
I’m really hoping you’re Scary Spice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loopy is increasingly running out of steam
Screenshot_20230707_085934_Twitter.jpg

Who do we know this information from though? Reliable narrator Alice (or her sock Tone) ?
both claimed it. but they specified at some point and said Tone texted him to wish him merry xmas and Ioan only replied something like "nice to talk to the real Tone"
Tone there with a serious and life limiting illness spending his days cry wanking over Bianca’s looks and personality and Ioan’s money, literally! While his beautiful wife is allegedly still with him? Now these bizarre tweets about Ioan missing Alice. Come on to duck?? Someone take his internet away from him. Weirdo.

Mate, he’s ghosted her for two and a half years you daft bleep.
its an admission tbh. Alice is still hoping he comes back LOL

in her delusional mind she takes the bifurcation as Ioan trying to stop his strong urge to come back to her rather than, you know, the obvious

Breaking News, Tone: people who hope to one day get back together dont get bifurcated

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Why would Ioan go through all this angst if he didn’t want to see his kids. It’s the other way around. His kids don’t want to see him, because Alice has told them he left them, not her.

Reactions: 35
She keeps trying to link Bianca to her tweets she's actually breaking her DVRO doing this.
She sure is! I'm sure that Anne is on the case with linking those account back to Alice. The fact that they've been mentioned in the court documents, makes me think they definitely have some information on it!

Reactions: 18
I’m sick of the simpering bellends crowing “when the TRUTH COMES OUT”

Surely a Court of Law is an excellent time to reveal any “truths” ( of course, we all know there aren’t any and this is all bullshit ) in order to help your case. Keeping said (un)truths back for a book isn’t exactly a great idea.

And who the duck is going to buy a book by AE? No one outside of here, Twitter and the Fail knows who the duck she is and it’ll all be lies anyway.

Actually… go on Alice you bleeping daft bleep…write your book. Then Ioan can take you to court ( again) to sue your ass into next year for printing loads of utter bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
What's even better is the person is near neighbour - two streets down from me. Only just met them and couldn't go full in, but they seem to know about Alice and the word is CRAY CRAY!
Morning all
Just catching up and these posts about this are gold and 😎😎😎
---
Why do I think mAlice still wants to be a gruff (it’s really her main claim to minor fame) but would also like to be able to claim that keeping the gruff was involuntary - just transferred over.
She can try saying that, but even if you use your insta account for it, as it pulls over the info, it still gives you the option to change it. So she can't pull that lie out of her arse 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Emma account thing is weird. It doesn't tweet often but it has had conversations with both Evans siblings (or the same split personality, however you want to look at it) in the past and on the surface it looks real. It hasn't tweeted since June though so why would it have a new notification and why would he have it saved in its own tab?
BIB - 2 words!

Cyber sex ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Book deals, tv shows - mAlice and Tone are so delusional …what respectable publishing house would sign her up to spout her viitriolic ‘truth’ (lies ) and run the risk of being sued ? As for a tv show - some dead beat obscure channel may be interested in the 2 sibling loons freak show - Meet the Kar-Krashdians!

ETA at least it may keep Bernard busy negotiating deals - he is after all the lawyer of many trades, master of none!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think I’m seeing the right doc here for some reason. I’m seeing the judge’s comments again, not what everyone else seems to be discussing so I’m a bit lost. Are the new docs loaded elsewhere? i couldn’t find them on the wiki.
I think they are on page 19 or 20 xx

Reactions: 4
Oooffff he's not gonna like that. Good on this user though for giving him a what for. Tone has an unhealthy obsession with younger women, he's a pervert. Not to mention the way he talks about his own sister 🤮🤮
When he's accused of anything with any proof, he just side steps it. That user also brought up AE's tweet about him being a drunk etc and just comes back with some stupid post with BEE in it. It's literally like trying to argue with a dose of thrush (irritating and uncomfortable) !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think they are on page 19 or 20 xx
Thank you. Are they still displaying properly for you? I’m not seeing what everyone else have been apparently seeing. I just get the same 3 pages of judge’s notes that had already been discusssed. 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m sick of the simpering bellends crowing “when the TRUTH COMES OUT”

Surely a Court of Law is an excellent time to reveal any “truths” ( of course, we all know there aren’t any and this is all bullshit ) in order to help your case. Keeping said (un)truths back for a book isn’t exactly a great idea.

And who the duck is going to buy a book by AE? No one outside of here, Twitter and the Fail knows who the duck she is and it’ll all be lies anyway.

Actually… go on Alice you bleeping daft bleep…write your book. Then Ioan can take you to court ( again) to sue your ass into next year for printing loads of utter bullshit.
We all know there aren't any truths or evidence as Alice hasn't managed to produce any in 3 years. She's boring, dumb, tiresome, and just full of bullshit.

Reactions: 28
When he's accused of anything with any proof, he just side steps it. That user also brought up AE's tweet about him being a drunk etc and just comes back with some stupid post with BEE in it. It's literally like trying to argue with a dose of thrush (irritating and uncomfortable) !
He's definitely been told by Alice that he's getting money from the divorce in exchange for defending her. If he carries on the way he's going, Ioan and Bianca will have no choice but to get the police involved. He is majorly stalking Bianca. If his wife really is still with him, why the hell isn't she putting a stop to it? She's either completely dim or in on it as well.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.