Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures make it seem even more like Alice set the photographer up to capture Ella and Ioan fighting.

I mean, it's credited to Backgrid, who are known for setting up shoots with celebrities/Z-listers.
Well it's illegal for paps to photograph celebrity kids in California without parental permission. This was obviously set up by mAlice but then the tabloids didn't publish them. So the next option was the nuclear RO incident - pretty sure that if Ella had successfully lured Ioan back to mAlice's apartment then Backgrid would have been waiting ....

What mAlice doesn't seem to understand is that Ella behaving this way (kneeling on the pavement, running away smirking) does not come across in a good way for Ella ... it is more like a 4 year old having a stroppy tantrum than a 13 year.

Reactions: 49
that norwegian site has now published pictures of that january visitation that they had already filmed. you can see in some of those pics that Ella tried shake him off by running fast into narrow alleys etc

The one where he waves goodbye from the distance after everything is the most heartbreaking one, really
So AE wanted these shots and video to use as evidence against IG. "Let's not bother with visitation - the kid just runs away anyway."

No one bought them though lol. I presume the Norwegian site didn't pay for them.
---
December 1998 is this Charlotte?

(More importantly is that suit bleeping purple?)
I don’t think Charlotte was ever photographed. That looks like an actress to me.

Reactions: 13
that norwegian site has now published pictures of that january visitation that they had already filmed. you can see in some of those pics that Ella tried shake him off by running fast into narrow alleys etc

The one where he waves goodbye from the distance after everything is the most heartbreaking one, really

Btw, this is what I meant the other day when I said that shoddy reporter work really helps Alice, this one from us weekly for example is completely wrong, but makes it look for the average reader like the judge believes that Ioan is guilty. No TRO was ever granted let alone extended.
those pics:((
Is that a comforter /doll she’s carrying? Oh man 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ella looks completely drained, exhausted and as though she is carrying the weight of the World on her shoulders in those pictures ☹
That'll be living with Alice 24/7. Remember what David Bowie said about his first wife Angie?. That living with her was like living with a blow torch. That's what I imagine what living with Alice is like.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 34
mAlice’s replies on insta don’t even sound like her. She’s trying so hard to sound like Bianca, but she’s really a cheap, knockoff version. Do better mAlice, I thought you were an actor, darling 💅🏼
I thought exactly the same. Normally when someone shared a personal story with her, her standard response was "that's so sad, now back to me". She is absolutely trying to channel Bianca.

Reactions: 26
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

You know she goes low and I guess I’m never shocked. But to see it here in black and white, holy tit! She’s set her own children up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Thank you for uploading them.
God, that just breaks my heart... 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 38
This was a setup. And it is there in black and white.

She suggested the overnight for the girls to meet BW and she ALSO agreed to the child therapist/parental coach that was there. She *initialed* every single stipulation.

Did she seriously lie to her children? Tell them their father forced them to go?

No words.

She has been spinning an entirely false narrative and many people actually fell for it, despite years of evidence to show she has not told the truth. Shame on every single one of them.

Yes, the truth will indeed come out. It's already happening it seems.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

He didn't deserve any of this bs. I hope big Al will be happy with the nothing she receives as settlement

Reactions: 38
Well it's illegal for paps to photograph celebrity kids in California without parental permission. This was obviously set up by mAlice but then the tabloids didn't publish them. So the next option was the nuclear RO incident - pretty sure that if Ella had successfully lured Ioan back to mAlice's apartment then Backgrid would have been waiting ....

What mAlice doesn't seem to understand is that Ella behaving this way (kneeling on the pavement, running away smirking) does not come across in a good way for Ella ... it is more like a 4 year old having a stroppy tantrum than a 13 year.
Alice wants them infantilized. I think she is terrified of the day they finally realize what she’s been doing and are independent enough to leave her.

Reactions: 43
I feel like there's a lot of emphasis on Ella seeing a psychiatrist and not a referral to another psychotherapist in that email.

It's an escalation of treatment for behavior. If she's eloping from a residence, carrying baby blankets, and actively lying on the restraining order (narc, gaslighting) then there's maybe a lot more going on.

Especially with the email through the family wizard about custody time.

Reactions: 56
This was a setup. And it is there in black and white.

She suggested the overnight for the girls to meet BW and she ALSO agreed to the child therapist/parental coach that was there. She *initialed* every single stipulation.

Did she seriously lie to her children? Tell them their father forced them to go?

No words.

She has been spinning an entirely false narrative and many people actually fell for it, despite years of evidence to show she has not told the truth. Shame on every single one of them.

Yes, the truth will indeed come out. It's already happening it seems.

MOO.
I hope someone shows the two E's this.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.