Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as I noted in the last thread, the order appointing the minor’s counsel is interesting reading. ETA: Took out the GALs contact info.

[

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I’m so glad that Ella and Elsie’s horrible situation is finally being acknowledged legally. They have been in hell for long enough. Hopefully the GAL can do what’s right for them and help them see that they are loved by many others, not just their mother.

They deserve to be with people who really love them, to be in school, to get proper therapy, and to be children again.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I’m so glad that Ella and Elsie’s horrible situation is finally being acknowledged legally. They have been in hell for long enough. Hopefully the GAL can do what’s right for them and help them see that they are loved by many others, not just their mother.

They deserve to be with people who really love them, to be in school, to get proper therapy, and to be children again.
That’s it @WatermelonSugar22 she is essentially stealing her own children’s childhood in the worst way imaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I bet Alice didn't think she'd have to pay half for that appointed lawyer! How is she ever going to afford it with her high Door Dash bills? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So I guess Ms Greenberg knows what she’s doing. And she seems to see what’s happening.

But what’s that about the “minor’s pending DV request against father”? I thought that was done with?

Reactions: 12
That’s it @WatermelonSugar22 she is essentially stealing her own children’s childhood in the worst way imaginable.
Exactly! It’s cruel beyond measure because she is stealing what cannot be replaced. Stealing money or belongings is one thing, but stealing innocence like this is completely unmotherly. She ought to be jailed, but malignant narcissists have a talent for avoiding getting what they deserve.

Mind you, living as Alice must be punishment enough! Yuck!

• Heart
They both have to sign waivers and releases to allow the minor's counsel to get all medical, psychological, and psychiatric records. 😬

AND school records. As in show her the verified homeschooling plan sanctioned by the state of CA and likely evidence the work was done.

IG will undoubtedly comply and be entirely cooperative.

I don't see this going well at all for AE. This woman will have access to everything. She will have to follow her instructions to the T.

About damn time.

MOO.

Screenshot_20230704-155615.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
So I guess Ms Greenberg knows what she’s doing. And she seems to see what’s happening.

But what’s that about the “minor’s pending DV request against father”? I thought that was done with?
It’ll be heard on the 13th July after the child’s request to find legal counsel.

Reactions: 35

No, it was rolled into the custody hearing because the judge said it was really part and parcel of that case. So it will be heard on the 13th, but I doubt very much it will be granted. I think the judge is making a point here.

Reactions: 63
I know the courts are often a mess and a lot of injustice happens...but please let there be justice in this case. I want this to backfire on Alice so bad. She needs to be held accountable for her lies and abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Should have added a poll to see how long it takes the socks to catch on to the latest documents.
Thanks once again @ButterTart for obtaining these for us. You’re a star.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I bet Alice didn't think she'd have to pay half for that appointed lawyer! How is she ever going to afford it with her high Door Dash bills? 🤣
With her magical ever expanding $26 of course. You silly billy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry, I think I’d got confused with the DVRO request against Bianca, which was refused. I’d forgotten about the DVRO request against Ioan. But then, I didn’t think Ella’s statement even alleged any assault by him, did it? So if there was insufficient evidence for a DVRO against Bianca, it seems even less likely that one would be awarded against Ioan surely. Especially given the background. And this minor’s counsel will immediately see what’s going on here.
This looks positive for Ioan and the girls (even if they don’t see it yet), but I worry that Alice is going to go nuclear.

Sorry, I think I’d got confused with the DVRO request against Bianca, which was refused. I’d forgotten about the DVRO request against Ioan. But then, I didn’t think Ella’s statement even alleged any assault by him, did it? So if there was insufficient evidence for a DVRO against Bianca, it seems even less likely that one would be awarded against Ioan surely. Especially given the background. And this minor’s counsel will immediately see what’s going on here.
This looks positive for Ioan and the girls (even if they don’t see it yet), but I worry that Alice is going to go nuclear.
I always worry she’s going nuclear because any slight inconvenience sets her off like a rocket.
I think it’s time she started to see consequences though.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.