Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyRizzo

Also to add Alison Boshoff - he sees right through the games you and Alice are playing. You are utterly complicit in this manipulation of children. What a bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 65

NarcRage

VIP Member
Sale price 2,000,000
Agents fees 6pc 120,000
Mortgage 712,000
Total left 1,168,000

Amount paid out to each party so far $200,000 (110,000 plus lawyer fees 90,000)

Amount left according to judge in latest filing $700,000

Which means $68,000 has gone in other expenses (outstanding mortgage utilities bills etc?)

So that would suggest there was actually $1,100,000 left before the initial $400,000 distribution. Of which Alice supposedly gets 30 percent, which is $330,000.
She's already had $200,000 of that.
Leaving her only $130,000 left in that account, from which she has to pay 50 percent of the minor's council fees, account for Epstein/Watts charges, Bernal's fees, reimbursement of monies she stole (her "childhood savings")

She will come out with nothing....except a bankruptcy.

ETA: with only 130k, this is probably a lower value divorce than most of Bernal's usual clients, maybe even less than Gloria's !!! And this idiot rents a 6500 to 7000 per month house in BH

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

AnneinHever

VIP Member
And Elsie was so afraid of her mother for not getting Ioan to come back to BH she didn't participate in her final graduation class. Alice is a monster.
Elsie was never supposed to attend that class. Both girls were instructed to bring Ioan home. When that failed they both panicked. Ella called Malice and I’m sure she went in with her sister to get further instructions from the cunt. It’s sick really.

• Angry
  • Sick

chasingsunsets11

The one thing that always gets me is that if he’s such a horrible guy why would you still want to make yourself dependent on him? Why fight him for all that money in the first place? If she’s such a great mother and role model, why doesn’t she just get herself a job and show her two girls that you can support yourself? That you don’t need a man for all that.

I know that’s a little harsh and I do get the importance of child support etc. But her whole narrative just pisses me off so much. There’s so much she could actually teach her kids but focusing on destroying her Ex-husbands life is more important to her than anything else.

Sorry about my English btw. It’s not my first language and I’m still struggling with grammar a lot.

• Heart

I_dream_of_Snyders

It'll trigger you lot here, but I still feel some sympathy for Alice and in a way admire someone who can commit to full blown revenge having been so publicly scorned. To feel that depth of humiliation and rage - I get it. Would I behave like that? No, I wouldn't. I would daydream of it, but wouldn't ever see it through because I'm not unhinged.... but it is utterly compelling, which explains why there are close to 200 threads on the subject. Shame for him the drama has boosted his profile more than his acting ever has.

Ioan and Bianca pap walk was very cringe though, their PR is so basic. Stop flogging the 'we're just out walking a dog and lying on the grass' it just conveys people with naff all else to do that day, as well as screaming PAP WALK. To move past the drama the photos need to be of them doing the Next Big Thing. And if there isn't a next big thing, just fake it. Get papped going into a studio 'for meetings' or to a restaurant for a 'working lunch'. With an ever dwindling pot of cash these two need to hustle.
Hold on, so you have sympathy for an abuser, but dislike the victims of that abuse being happy and showing that they have survived the abuser?
Sure, sure.

Reactions: 63

ButterTart

VIP Member
So I guess Ms Greenberg knows what she’s doing. And she seems to see what’s happening.

But what’s that about the “minor’s pending DV request against father”? I thought that was done with?
No, it was rolled into the custody hearing because the judge said it was really part and parcel of that case. So it will be heard on the 13th, but I doubt very much it will be granted. I think the judge is making a point here.

Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I got a fairly good sense of what this judge thinks of this situation from that document.

That is all.

MOO.

(ETA a word)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

lurkette

Sorry if this is a stupid question, my concern is that Ella in particular won’t speak to the GAL. Teenagers by nature are very uncommunicative, let alone ones that have been brainwashed and isolated. So what happens if Ella literally refuses to communicate? Refuses to speak or answer any questions? Does the GAL then go on all other evidence, or is there a chance they could say E is too far gone to be removed from her mothers clutches? I liken the girls to being in a cult, with Alice as their leader. I’m sure we are all aware of how hard it is to get people away from their cults and how much they still adore and believe their leaders despite overwhelming evidence to what a POS they really are.
If the children act up, it’s going to reflect very badly on Alice’s parenting. A child who requested a RO then refuses to engage with the legal process would raise major questions as to why - it just isn’t normal. Especially when her GAL will conduct age appropriate questions. They aren’t stupid, she will know if Ella is reading from a mAlice approved script.

The courts assume a relationship with both parents is beneficial to a child until proven otherwise, if a child says they don’t want to see the other parent the question will be behind the face value of the ‘why’. Honestly, the GAL has probably seen straight through all the shit already and if she hasn’t, she will when the diabolical reports from professionals and Ella’s lack of schooling arise.

Alice thought she was clever applying for the RO but as always, she’s fucked herself up BIG time. This is not going to end well for her - the last thing any parent wants are child professionals sniffing about looking for problems, especially for someone like mAlice who has plenty of those!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MagicDragon

Hello there everyone, another newbie here. I've been lurking for a little while since I got interested in the story when the ill-fated-suspicious-overnight- visitation-attempted-restraining-order-shitshow came to light. After getting up to date with the court docs and whatnot I have to say I feel blinking annoyed on Ioan's behalf and so sad for him too. He clearly loves his daughters and is fighting for them despite how they've been made to feel about him. How he hasn't had a breakdown I'll never know. I'm hopeful things are now starting take a more positive route and the girls get the help they need and that the damage to their relationship with Ioan starts to repair.

As for Alice I do not have the words.

PS You all seem like great fun on here. You've made me laugh a lot even though this situation is far from funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Lotus Flower

This now explains why Alice wanted that day specifically. To make Elsie extra distressed. So cruel.
Also, I think it was to set up extreme pressure for Ioan to go to the apartment. Alice thought that Elsie’s last class and “graduation” plus a missing leotard and school pickup shortly before the class starts, would equal enough urgency that Ioan would make an exception and swing by the apartment. None of them expected that he’d think on his feet and take them to The Grove instead. Hence, Ella’s attempt to remain in the car alone, so she could re-strategize with Alice, and Elsie’s retreat to the bathroom.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Citrus

I bet Alice didn't think she'd have to pay half for that appointed lawyer! How is she ever going to afford it with her high Door Dash bills? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

kingseven

VIP Member
Elsie seemed to like and want her sessions with the psychotherapist. That poor sweet little girl.

• Sad
  • Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
This sock’s views on motherhood is so far from my experience.

The majority of mothers I know work full time. Of those I know in a similar income bracket to Ioan and Alice, I only know one wife who does not work at all.

Most work full time in highly-paid professional jobs, manage weekend and evening activities with their kids, have their own interests, friends and hobbies and live happy well-rounded lives.

View attachment 2290633
Yeah, this is absolute bullshit. Practically every couple I know (here in London) both work and juggle childcare between them. Probably more than half of these women work full time, and a decent proportion of them are the main earner, with intense high-powered careers (not me obviously, as I'm currently tattling :ROFLMAO:) .

It doesn't have to be full time work, Alice. Full time, part time, ANYTHING would be money to support the family. Since you had kids 13 years ago you've only worked about a total of 4 weeks. Yes, it's fucking tough. Yes we have to have diaries and wall charts and calendars to work out how to cover everything and get X to football training when Y is in the office and Z needs to go to Brownies. Yes, childcare is expensive, and you have to shop in the budget supermarket and clean the bog yourself. That's what you signed up for when you spent $$$ on IVF, love. Actual children with needs and wants. You lazy, jealous, useless, drain on humanity.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
It makes me laugh when the socks acts indignant that people would be so interested in someone's divorce.

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 12.20.51.png

Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 12.25.02.png

Who was the one who brought this into the public arena in the first place? Who was the one who spoke to the tabloids multiple times, as well as appeared on TV and radio, moaning about how terrible her estranged husband was?

I don't have an obsession with Alice. I think most of us are here because we have had experience of a narcissist and/or an abusive parent. We're looking on in horror at what she's done to Ioan and the girls. And Alice's story is a salutary one for any woman who relies on her looks, doesn't forge an alternative career once her main one is no longer viable, doesn't acknowledge or address her issues and faults, and marries without a decent pre-nup in place and assumes a man will be there to take care of her for the rest of her life.

These threads were quiet until the RO/deport Bianca plot happened. Because all we want is for this situation to be resolved, the girls to be happy, for Ioan to have a relationship with his daughters, and Ioan and Bianca to get on with their lives without being accused of assault. I'm not an Ioan superfan, I've only seen him in two things. I hardly knew anything about Alice until November 2021, when she did her media blitz after Ioan and Bianca's relationship was revealed.

And for what it's worth, I do think Alice's terrible clothes provide an insight into her mind. And when she's calling another woman "a slut" and shaming her for what she's wearing, then yes, people are going to dig out old images of Alice where her tits are falling out of her dress.

And the line "you cannot be normal and be that obsessed with somebody" could have been written about Alice regarding her obsession with Bianca.

Btw @welp, you are now "Ioan's minion" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

welp

VIP Member
This now explains why Alice wanted that day specifically. To make Elsie extra distressed. So cruel.
Thanks, I have read and reread it. Doesn’t IG as the petitioner mean that it is him asking for it? I previously thought it was Big Als idea? Honestly so sorry if I’m just missing something really obvious - not trying to start any argy bargy
Ioan is the petitioner of the whole divorce

Alice's lawyer made the stipulation which implies either that they made the suggestion or that they had the last word. Ioan does mention that it was proposed by them on 11 may so it will be the former.

• Sad

Hoopla

View attachment 2287997

Imagine you are nine years old and your mom doesn't send your leotards for your graduation silks class.

That's just so terrible.
That graduation class was so important that it made it into the agreement as a stipulation.

It is so unbelievably sad that Little E was let down by both her mother and her older sister who went into meltdown mode before they even made it to the class.

No little girl should be under that amount of psychological stress. Poor thing should have been enjoying her big moment with her gymnastics pals.

• Sad
  • Heart

Citrus

The cat has a weird fixation on betrayal in relationships and what happens on Tattle. Much like M'Alice🤔
6892241e6223fa99ad19f91238d10a95.png

These discussions already took place time and time again- coming in playing devils advocate and/or being pro-Alice when there's LITERAL receipts of Alice's disgusting behavior available on the wiki (or elsewhere!). No one rly contests that Alice doesn't have the right to be sad after a marriage ending. Does that give her the right to abuse her STBX and her children? To scream, over drink, manipulate, etc? Those are the issues we focus on here.

Going to Twitter to gain sympathy from the actual abusive trolls who compare IG/BW to serial killers and rapists is not the move you think it is!

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I can't like posts from the last thread from some reason since it closed but there's definitely a bunch I want to like!!

The judge's comments make for interesting reading, thanks for that @ButterTart.

He has her number for sure.

• Heart