Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor girls. Poor Ioan.

Reading it again makes you remember how nasty she is.

And yet there will still be people defending her 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Those court docs are more painful to read than my root canal treatment and that's been like a bowling ball to my face. I feel sorry for everyone bit Al.

I'm glad Yo has so many direct copies of Al's messages and posts that clearly show her intentions for revenge and all the scheming and abuse she's been up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When Ioan calls Elsie Sprouts 😭😭😭. None of this is really new information but it’s just as heartbreaking every time you read it. I also found the moment where he phoned Gloria in the car and the girls wouldn’t speak to him, so he just told them they were brave and he was proud and loved them, absolutely devastating.
Your post made me feel so sad - it's just heartbreaking to imagine how he is feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love that Ioan is going after her for costs. She really will come away with this with nothing. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I hope with all my heart that those girls find their way back to Ioan. With any luck his tremendous love for them will help to heal them from growing up in the shadow of that disgusting, evil monster who calls herself their mother.

Can Alice help the way she is I wonder? Either way, I know she must never ever hold any influence over anyone, particularly her own children, ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
very hopefull sign that little Elsie likes the therapy sessions at least

and the fact that Alice choosed her graduation to duck with it explains the coldness from the start

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I’m confused/ surprised that according to the doc the overnight WAS the first time the girls had met B. I thought they’d met before (gone to Berry Farm) It DOES seem odd (imo) that the first time they’d meet would be an overnight.

Reactions: 13
I hope with all my heart that those girls find their way back to Ioan. With any luck his tremendous love for them will help to heal them from growing up in the shadow of that disgusting, evil monster who calls herself their mother.

Can Alice help the way she is I wonder? Either way, I know she must never ever hold any influence over anyone, particularly her own children, ever again.
I just wish for once someone close to Alice would be honest with her and really sit down and bring it home just what her actions are costing those two children.
That and how much she's also denying herself a new start, all this anger and jealousy is stopping her from living a healthy and productive life. The people she's angry with are out there living their lives to their best abilities.
When this is done and dusted and it will be you can't go back and just pick up where you left off. You'll never get this time back or what it's costing your children's mental health.

Reactions: 20
Exhibit C / page 52.
I just read this, this is the temporary change to allow them to stay overnight, but I'm less I'm being thick (quite possible!) I thought it would have included the messages from mAlice offering the overnight stay as well, via the the wizzard app? Again I might have might have missed this in the documents. Either way she signed and initialled that amendment and Marie signed it the on the 24th, with Ioan and Anne signing it the following day.
I do hope that the DF pick this up and run an apology piece, even sweeter if they make Boghoff write it 💅

Reactions: 15
This is my experience with the narc in my family to a T. I ALWAYS have to bite my tongue to her small slights otherwise i look petty and pathetic. However, what other’s don’t realise ( except my husband to be fair) those small digs add up and they become more and more obvious to those on the receiving end. It’s exhausting and upsetting.
This is what was so clear on Alice's instagram both with Ioan and the girls. She'd write these posts that would sometimes even look like she was gushing about him, but then have all these little digs in the hashtags. A lot of people thought those hashtags were cute or jokey, presumably because they hadn't been on the receiving end of those kind of digs, let alone constantly. It's subtle enough that a lot of people won't notice it or will pass it off as a joke, but it hurts and really does damage your self worth, and those who do it know exactly what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is what was so clear on Alice's instagram both with Ioan and the girls. She'd write these posts that would sometimes even look like she was gushing about him, but then have all these little digs in the hashtags. A lot of people thought those hashtags were cute or jokey, presumably because they hadn't been on the receiving end of those kind of digs, let alone constantly. It's subtle enough that a lot of people won't notice it or will pass it off as a joke, but it hurts and really does damage your self worth, and those who do it know exactly what they are doing.
She’s both passive aggressive and outright aggressive.

Reactions: 42
very hopefull sign that little Elsie likes the therapy sessions at least

and the fact that Alice choosed her graduation to duck with it explains the coldness from the start
This is what gets me - she planned it for the day of Elsie's graduation, purposely didn't pack her leotard which forces a situation like this, and uses it to blame Ioan.

She's an evil wicked witch.

At least having it in black and white on an agreed court document will show any sane adult what a set up this was, and that Alice is a conniving witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
When you see the court papers it brings you up short. The stress that Ioan has been under for years is too immense to contemplate. He deserves a medal and a beautiful rest of life when this is finally resolved. I am so glad he now has a supportive and loving partner, he deserves one. I also feel so sorry for his parents and B’s parents too. They must also giving this distressing situation a lot of headspace.

Atomic Alice has a lot to answer for. A nuclear deterrent now needs to be deployed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m confused/ surprised that according to the doc the overnight WAS the first time the girls had met B. I thought they’d met before (gone to Berry Farm) It DOES seem odd (imo) that the first time they’d meet would be an overnight.
They were all up for it and it was arranged then abruptly overnight said they didn't want to go - can't think why ?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I still cant believe that to mAlice its more important to try and set Ioan up, than it is to make sure their 9 YEAR OLD daughter is ready for an exam that she had no doubt been looking forward to.
Seriously that is bleeping vile! She does not deserve to be a mother 😩
---
When you see the court papers it brings you up short. The stress that Ioan has been under for years is too immense to contemplate. He deserves a medal and a beautiful rest of life when this is finally resolved. I am so glad he now has a supportive and loving partner, he deserves one. I also feel so sorry for his parents and B’s parents too. They must also giving this distressing situation a lot of headspace.

Atomic Alice has a lot to answer for. A nuclear deterrent now needs to be deployed.
BIB you're not wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
So Ioan’s response to the RO request finally hit the docket. I have hesitated uploading some of these but as this contains the stipulation to the intended overnight, I think it’s important that it’s public. Especially as Alice‘s narrative was that it was sprung on the girls and was “court ordered.” Nope. Girls, your mom set you up. She agreed to this. In writing. Witnessed by two lawyers. The only surprise was on you, unfortunately. As far as mothers go, you deserve so much better.

I'm saddened to see this in black and white but not surprised. We know she's happy to throw those girls under the bus time and again for her own agenda. Sooner or later Ella and Elsie will realise that too. She doesn't bother to protect them or put them and their needs first now, she will NEVER put them first when it conflicts with her own wants.

Reactions: 35
Ella and Elsie will look back at their mother’s activities at some point and find her maternal instincts somewhat lacking. Understatement.

Reactions: 29
I feel like there's a lot of emphasis on Ella seeing a psychiatrist and not a referral to another psychotherapist in that email.

It's an escalation of treatment for behavior. If she's eloping from a residence, carrying baby blankets, and actively lying on the restraining order (narc, gaslighting) then there's maybe a lot more going on.

Especially with the email through the family wizard about custody time.
It is possible that the non stop stress of Malice’s constant abuse has triggered the onset of a mental health issue for Ella. Malice wouldn’t realize it as she thinks she can use it to prove that Ella hates her father. She doesn’t care about the children. They’re her meal tickets and means to revenge Ioan.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.