Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as I noted in the last thread, the order appointing the minor’s counsel is interesting reading. ETA: Took out the GALs contact info.

[
Ooooh dearie dearie me Alice. You have not been clever with the fake TRO. Ooooh blimey charlie. Buckle in.

also, $700k?! Is that her fee or what’s left in joint funds?!

Reactions: 17
Bore da tattlers,

What a glorious morning to watch the witch burn in her own mess, it truly is a glorious smell, victory!

Well Alice, get used to living on skid row, might want to go an pick your spot ready. She has ruined the rest of her miserable life and for what? Revenge. She has nothing left and it is all on her own doing. I am smiling at the perfect Karma being rained upon her, it's bloody lush.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the Bifurcation has drawn a line under a lot of things for Alice? She tried so hard not to get to that point but to no avail. It has happened regardless. I am just wondering, probably futilely, if she realises that she has made such a mess during her revenge project, that she will cooperate fully going forward for the benefit of the girls?

I am trying out a Bianca positivity attitude, but trying to see the good in Alice at this point is very hard.
No not a single one of her actions have been well thought out. She's very impulsive, she doesn't love Ioan she's angry he left her and she will have to pay the bills. She will bulldoze everything to get her revenge including her kids happiness. She doesn't feel like a regular person does.
This won't end in a happy way she's too far gone. It will end with body bag, prison, committed to pysch ward or all three. She doesn't give a duck about her kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Bore da tattlers,

What a glorious morning to watch the witch burn in her own mess, it truly is a glorious smell, victory!

Well Alice, get used to living on skid row, might want to go an pick your spot ready. She has ruined the rest of her miserable life and for what? Revenge. She has nothing left and it is all on her own doing. I am smiling at the perfect Karma being rained upon her, it's bloody lush.
I think she's going to get worse I don't think its time to celebrate she's so unstable. It's Betty B Mark 2 , Alice would rather kill and end up in jail vs be broke. She loves revenge more than her own kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think Alice is capable of where ever her rage leads her. It really depends on what happens with kids and money.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I was in London for work the other day. It was the day after the Ioan and Bianca's responses to the RO were put here. I spent the entire 2 hour train ride trying to read the court docs on my phone and catching up on Tattle. I really hoped someone on here would see over my shoulder and I'd meet a Tattle Turd in the wild!
Anyways, 8am here in the UK. Only 9 hours until the possibility of any docket updates!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha awww man that Judge is PISSED 🤣

Bet AE is veering between bricking it and being absolutely furious that she will never have full control again. Hopefully this will lead to a de-programming and a happy reunion for I and the girls

I also bet that mAlice will put as many spammers in the works as she can - I see a lot of “sick babiezzzzz” excuses coming up ( alongside pictures of said sick babieszzzz popping up on her Instagram. She will pull a Jack Monroe and start leaving a thermometer in a kettle 🤣 The massive twit).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone said earlier that the GALs involvement will end when custody is settled, does anyone else think custody will never be settled while mAlice has anything more than supervised visitation? Even then the GAL will be needed because mAlice won't ever to able to act reasonably long enough for this to change.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
@ButterTart thank you for getting the document, @Hirateth and @AuroraBorealis thank you for the translation, I couldn't work out the hand written bit at all.

I agree that Alice is relentless and will not stop. I feel she is in for a rude awakening.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice will know that she’s largely backed into a corner now, and that her attempts to alienate going forwards will be largely mitigated against developing any further.

Sadly, the damage of the alienation from the last 2 years is way too far gone in my eyes, athough I know others are more optimistic.

What can we expect now? She will go into FULL ON victim mode.…..depressed, hopeless, constantly faking tears at home. Expect a repetitive narrative to the girls of “Daddy and the Bogan have won, he’s going to take you from me just to spite me even though he doesn’t even want you. Just forgot about me girls; I accept my fate. Bianca will be your new Mummy now; it’s what they’re wanted all along and I can’t fight them anymore. Daddy is always going to win because he has all the power and the money and his clever lies to the judge mean that I can’t defend us. I don’t know how I’m going to live without food, money to pay the bills, or my babies, but it’s ok don’t worry about me- just do what they tell you.”

The girls will be feeling guilty for the perception that they’ve failed, powerless, and - as always- perfectly weaponised against Ioan, and the GAL.

She’s a monster.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Yikes. There's only $700K left from the house sale? I thought it was more than that. Alice has probably already burned through her share. 😬
I could be wrong, but didn't she tweeted that she is only entitled to 10% of the sale of the house due to the prenup? This could of course be a lie, but if it's not, she won't get enough to cover a year's rent.
I'm so glad that it looks like her chickens are finally coming home to roost...about bleeping time!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice will know that she’s largely backed into a corner now, and that her attempts to alienate going forwards will be largely mitigated against developing any further.

Sadly, the damage of the alienation from the last 2 years is way too far gone in my eyes, athough I know others are more optimistic.

What can we expect now? She will go into FULL ON victim mode.…..depressed, hopeless, constantly faking tears at home and saying the the girls “He’s won, he’s going to take you from me just to spite me even though he doesn’t even want you. Just forgot about me girls; I accept my fate. Bianca will be your new Mummy now; it’s what they’re wanted all along and I can’t fight them anymore. Daddy is always going to win because he has all the power and the money and his clever lies to the judge.”

The girls will be feeling guilty, powerless, and - as always- perfectly weaponised against Ioan, and the GAL.

She’s a monster.
I'm optimistic. It seems to me that mAlice has ramped up her massive cuntiness whenever therapy or contact with Yo has gone well, if they have gone well in the past then if they manage both without disruption they will go well again. Also, the girls may love mAlice but they know her behaviour is not normal, normal is everywhere and now the GAL is involved mAlice can't stop them seeing the contrast.

Reactions: 23
I’m not optimistic. She will be telling the children that it’s over, they failed to get the RO against Bianca and that she’s going to be their new mum now. She will be telling them they’re going to be homeless and that her dad and his gf want them dead. How do I know this? She’s tweeted as much before. She will never change and the damage she is doing to those girls is immeasurable. It’s a divorce fgs, grow the duck up. He dumped her three years ago because she was drunk, hit him and berated him in front of the children for daring to go to work. Then spent all the money HE earned on dolls heads and out of date make up. She’s spent the last three years at least threatening and harassing him through various accounts. She has sent abusive emails to his mother, his employers and his friends. I dare she she’s hand written letters to send to his mum.
She has made videos abusing him, we’ve got them on here. This isn’t a normal reaction to a divorce.
If the genders were reversed she’d be in jail. It’s the least she deserves. I’m sorry if I come across harsh while most of you have more sympathy for her. I don’t.
My mum didn’t do half of those things and I’ve not spoken to her for years. It should be criminal to deprive children of a parent because you’re butthurt you got dumped.
As for her “supporters”. Couple of things seeing as you’re here, if she had such a great career surely she can just get another job offer among the many she gave up for HER OWN CHILDREN!!!! all those years? Why is it only Ioan that has to earn money to home and feed the children? Why is sharing her “private message” (OF ABUSE!) a bad thing and not her sending the messages? Get back to me, dumb fucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.