Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, speaking as an alky, I'm stunned that she so brazenly shows so much booze in her trolley! Christ, subtlety woman? Try to mix up the shops a little, one bottle at a time?

Needs a GFM, picks up a duck tonne of rose. Have you no shame woman?!?! Oh ... it's Alice, course not.

On a personal note (can't believe I'm doing this on PRO day), tonight will be the first night in a long time when I'm not having a drink. There's none left in the fridge, Mr JuneBug is under strict orders not to buy me any. I'm going for it! Wish me luck darlings. Even if it's just one night, it's a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Got my avatar ready for tomorrow. It's her after the gavel bangs and she gets on instagram to tell "her truth".

View attachment 1464428
Is it just me or does the baby finger on her left hand look *uckin’ weird????? Don’t mess with photoshop or filters if you don’t know what you’re doing Alice!!!! 🙈
ETA: OMG the baby finger of her right hand looks like a tiny penis!!!! And no, I haven’t been on the wine! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday Alice. I hope you get what you deserve for your birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
ALICE EVANS and a Friend Shopping at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles 07/31/2022
Wait what, but she doesn’t have any money to feed her children! Oh hang on. Big box of wine. That’s why there’s no money for food 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I have to say, speaking as an alky, I'm stunned that she so brazenly shows so much booze in her trolley! Christ, subtlety woman? Try to mix up the shops a little, one bottle at a time?

Needs a GFM, picks up a duck tonne of rose. Have you no shame woman?!?! Oh ... it's Alice, course not.

On a personal note (can't believe I'm doing this on PRO day), tonight will be the first night in a long time when I'm not having a drink. There's none left in the fridge, Mr JuneBug is under strict orders not to buy me any. I'm going for it! Wish me luck darlings. Even if it's just one night, it's a start.
Best of luck sweet cheeks… night no. 2 for me, which is usually the hardest. One day at a time… 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly thought that photo of her with the massive box of wine had to have been 'shopped by one of you as it is just way too on the nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She may as well get drunk and post,
She doesn't have anything to lose.
Who the hell wears ugg boots with shorts, Alice looks like she's trying to stay incognito but draws so much attention wearing so many layers.
It's like they asked each other if they looked OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Crumbs last minute push for Alice from the Tattle Ads 😳 thank you for your service tattle 🫡
809582B0-A4BD-42CB-9E22-609F4A3901E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.