Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Alice! Enjoy your case of wine and restraining order babes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wholefoods maybe?
Lmao .. well I suppose those grapes were whole at some point 😝😂🤣

i just thought I would post this to anyone who is struggling or wants to stop certain addictions.
Alan Watts is one of my fave people along with bill donohue who I listen too when I’m struggling with alcohol.
This short from Alan is so inspirational to me and if helps one person I’ll be a happy bunny 🐰 love and support to all of you … and remember there is always someone here, so just holla and remember it’s not one day at a time it’s one moment at a time ☺ .. 🥰😍😘

Love how the 30% of the time ALICE is out of bed it’s to buy wine.
And what a 3% friend looks like .. she’s is tiny tbf .. but she is next to that man mountain I suppose 🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If malice is so fragile and bedridden, how does she must up the strength to haul up and push that big box of wine or get it out of the car when she gets home?
Is that her daily quota of bottles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lmao .. well I suppose those grapes were whole at some point 😝😂🤣

i just thought I would post this to anyone who is struggling or wants to stop certain addictions.
Alan Watts is one of my fave people along with bill donohue who I listen too when I’m struggling with alcohol.
This short from Alan is so inspirational to me and if helps one person I’ll be a happy bunny 🐰 love and support to all of you … and remember there is always someone here, so just holla and remember it’s not one day at a time it’s one moment at a time ☺ .. 🥰😍😘
That was really beautiful, I’ve not heard of him so thank you for sharing. His words resonate - hard 🙏🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pmsl …. The fckin shame of it … yep we know where her priorities lie …. What a fck up 🤦🏻‍♀️
That pic reminds me I need to call my boss tell him I have the shits , cause like her , I look like tit, feel like tit, and couldn’t give a tit about work today 😂
Can’t afford to pay the bills but affords her massive box of rose! Ah well I guess the GFM comes in handy somewhere!!

• Heart
  • Haha
If malice is so fragile and bedridden, how does she must up the strength to haul up and push that big box of wine or get it out of the car when she gets home?
She has a wine carer now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can have mine. I’ve been on a very strict diet the last few weeks and I’m 28lbs down. Grave’s disease medication weight gain be gone and then some 😉
Now, this reminds me of something someone once said about being able to bounce back into shape in a matter of weeks . . . . ARE YOU ALICE????

Also, that's amazing. Well done!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooof she’s gone and made me angry now, the selfish lying duck. I hope all those who paid into her GoFundMyAlcoholHabit see this. And ask for a refund. She’s certainly not feeding her babies with that 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooof she’s gone and made me angry now, the selfish lying duck. I hope all those who paid into her GoFundMyAlcoholHabit see this. And ask for a refund. She’s certainly not feeding her babies with that 🤬
It was always gonna be a long con! The FMs that donated all their money deserve what they bleeping get in my book! Just for being so stupid!

• Heart
Even if she’s bleeping with us with the wine (doubt it, it’s wine) how unbelievable given her Go Fund Me lies. Happy birthday Alice, enjoy your wine and your PRO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine sending her a swift $1k and not only does she not get a lawyer but she’s shopping for piss

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Q for @ButterTart or @Hiraeth - is it usually the same judge presiding over a case from start to finish even with delays or is it possibly someone different without the history of the case?

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine sending her a swift $1k and not only does she not get a lawyer but she’s shopping for piss
It really says it all. There’s no food in there? Even if it was junk, it would be some forward thinking for the babies she cannot ever leave (except with the nanny all the time and for wine).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.