Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will have our usual Sunday evening blow out or whether she will stay silent because of Tuesday. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she’s finally gone to rehab, and her friend who flew in from England came to be there for the girls. Would inpatient rehab be a valid reason for the court date to be postponed (again)?

Reactions: 16
Got side tracked by the football!
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁. For those not in the EU or UK, the England women's team one the EUROS 2022! Against Germany which is a BIG DEAL 🥳

I see that Mount mAlice is still dormant....for now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just found this on Tumblr, don’t know how I missed this little gem! I’m not sure of the context mind
we went through this before. It's about fellow abuser Asia Argento

Reactions: 17
Ioan: “Hey you know what would be an idea? If y’all had to drag me down the aisle kicking and crying.”

Groomsmen: “LOL yeah that’s a great joke, Ioan!”

Ioan: “Ha…ha…yeah…joke…”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
we went through this before. It's about fellow abuser Asia Argento
Ah fab! I’ll check it out. Must have missed that one.

Reactions: 6
Got side tracked by the football!
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁. For those not in the EU or UK, the England women's team one the EUROS 2022! Against Germany which is a BIG DEAL 🥳
Oh, rub it in, why don't you! ;) England did great. And it only hurts a little... *tugs at knife in heart* ...'tis but a scratch... 😂;)

I see that Mount mAlice is still dormant....for now!
What substance spews from Mount mAlice when it does erupt? :unsure: Bile?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she’s finally gone to rehab, and her friend who flew in from England came to be there for the girls. Would inpatient rehab be a valid reason for the court date to be postponed (again)?
I hope not!! She's had 2 years for rehab! 😒🙄

Oh, rub it in, why don't you! ;) England did great. And it only hurts a little... *tugs at knife in heart* ...'tis but a scratch... 😂;)

What substance spews from Mount mAlice when it does erupt? :unsure: Bile?
Well we haven't beat you in a final for about 100 years 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry 💔) Great for women's football!

Mount mAlice spews LIES!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ioan owns a ton of suits. I remember reading in an old interview Matthew Rhys talking about that. Matthew needed a suit and didn't own one when he was younger, living in California. So he said he ran over to Ioan's and went through his closet to get one because Ioan had so many. So Ioan knows the importance of good tailoring. I mean, the pants were way too long. Back in the day I did see photos where his jackets looked too big on him. He needed a good tailor for that suit.
Weren't oversized jackets and wider pants in for a good while?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon the silence means she's already gone into hiding somewhere she can't get a signal.

Screenshot_20220731-211717_Chrome.jpg

🤔

• Haha
Just found this on Tumblr, don’t know how I missed this little gem! I’m not sure of the context mind
When I think she can't disgust me any more than she has, she top trumps herself. Christ, talk about victim blaming. Alice, you bleeping ignorant pig of course men can be raped any doctor could tell her that a penis will get erect by friction alone, it has nothing to do with arousal and underage sex is rape

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"He never looked at me like that on our wedding day." :sneaky:
Alice v. Sarah Michelle Gellar. Ooof. I'd love to see Alice take on SMH. Bloodbath--the only kind of bath Alice actually likes. Even though she's losing.

Well that's just Alice being cruel and stupid. Does she know what rape is? She certainly understands coercion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
just to correct (saw others also posted that 90 days was granted) -- the judge granted an approximate 45 days extension

-- 14 June was the date of the first scheduled hearing for PRO
-- 02 August is the rescheduled date
Thanks @StoneMountain for pointing that out. It was numpty me, sorry my bad. I’ve never been any good with figures and maths was my worst subject. Hangs head in shame, gets coat and slinks out 🫢

• Heart
I still see her doing a runner.

I hope Ioans attorneys have some version of "proof of life" that the kids are safe.

California is a very big state and easy to disappear into. I think she will risk it.
I really hope she doesn’t pull something like this. It will rebound on her so badly if she does. Those poor girls, and what would it do to their father?

My hope is that Gloria is around, or they are staying with her.

Perhaps Ratty and Squirrel can keep an eye on things, unless Ratty has already made the move to live with Mimsy and her brood

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.