Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dammit. Now for some reason I want hoola hoops!
I had a packet of BBQ beef hula hoops earlier today that I found hidden at the back of the cupboard and oh my days I forgot how good they were as not had them in ages. OH had a packet of salt and vinegar discos while at work and they were the ones that take the coating off your tounge. I love the packets like that. They are the best ones to eat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Got my avatar ready for tomorrow. It's her after the gavel bangs and she gets on instagram to tell "her truth".

View attachment 1464428
That picture is chilling….. It’s like when the police find an old unidentified skull and reconstruct it with putty to show what the person looked like… Sorry Alice, no one came forward to claim you..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Idk man the bailiff in this case deserves a salary bonus for when he ultimately has to haul Blitzed Bovine Barbie outta the courtroom cuz she came in wearing her wedding gown up to her knees, live-Instagramming, and attempted a spicy cleavage-roll across Ioan’s council desk but toppled off the edge and bruised a bazonga. I envision bailiff placating her afterwards with some saltines soaked in cheap spirits and confiscating her crossbow in the hallway 😩😩😩
I'm creasing laughing at bovine Barbie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
For you dear @ReturningthePearls
💜💛💜💛

You can have my salsa lovie, I'm much more of a houmous kinda gal, I just love it.

So sorry you're having a real rough day. When I have them (quite often) I try my best to be "ok" / ok ish about it. It's part of me, it may change in the future - because there are issues i.e. Physical illness that may be corrected in time. If I can give myself the kindness of trying to be as relaxed as I can be about it - then it may not grab me so tight. I hope that makes some sort of sense????

I'm the meantime 2 of my favourite quotes are "strength and peace" - I have that tattooed on my hand in Ukrainian - my Granda is (he is passed now - but I got it when he was with us & it brought tears to his eyes). And "This too shall pass",

Sending gentle hugs & lots of hope x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That hurts my feelings so bad. I didn't mean anything I said ugly. I really didn't in a million years, that's why I apologized.. I don't have bad behavior. I'm very introverted and I don't converse with people often, so I am awkward and say the wrong things. You are a witch. Alice?
No one's thinking that you said anything bad or meaning to hurt your feelings. You didn't have any need to apologise. It's difficult to read tone without hearing or seeing expressions, just written words, too. Personally, I find it easier to write than talk or I can really get my feet wedged firmly in my mouth. Don't worry. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Some flags that he may be neuro-diverse. Excessive respect for authority figures is one. Many neuro-diverse folk realise they are missing social cues (even if they don't know the phrase or the words) and start learning from authority figures 'how to behave'. It's mimicry though so it goes to extremes.

The other to me is that once he grey rocked her it was 100%. Neuro-diverse people tend to not run on emotion. When they realise they are married to a manipulative abusive narc and that grey rocking is the answer, once they flip the switch in their head that's it.

Alice had been able to manipulate him by instructing him in how she wanted him to behave. Until it all got too much. Once he flipped that switch, she was totally without control and is now unhinged.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe she should watch Nomadland, that should make her run screaming to the settlement table. Because that is her future if she don't stop her crap, or a tent under a bridge somewhere.

A wool suit in that weather. But name brand. Yeah, sounds like Alice.
It'd have to be one of those throw them, pop up tents - no danger Abuser Evans could figure out how to erect 🤭 a tent 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well it's 9am Tuesday 2nd August in Qld time.
All my tradie plans are in chaos so looks like I will have to be up early tomorrow morning so no late nights/wee small hours for me tonight.
I guess I will just change my avatar now and hope to see y'all on the other side. Best wishes to Ioan and the 3 Es that the next 24 hours brings an ice breaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
4.30pm UK time, I AM HERE FOR IT. Justice for Ioan! Hope Alice likes prison food, either that or it's enforced rehab or a "spa" stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bianca has a new Insta story where she is asking Bubba 'Do you want to go to da park?'. The de's and da's were part of Alice and Ioan's baby talk so that's going to sting

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is not going to be welcomed back in the UK. She was a society 'It girl' like Tara Palmer Tompkinson and Tamara Beckwith and dated Prince Andrew briefly but even then the press wasn't that interested in her because she looks like a horse. She gets in the papers now for wearing hideous revealing clothes that show off her skeletal frame and by trading off her past association with Ghislaine Maxwell and defending Andrew. She has gone full David Ick and QAnon. She is a climate catastrophe,covid denier, and full-blown conspiracy theorist. She is anti-vax, anti-immigration, and Pro-Trump and she is going to go down like a lead balloon in the UK. In 2003 she said "It's so bad being homeless in winter. They should go somewhere warm like the Caribbean where they can eat fresh fish all day." She posted dangerous nonsense on her Instagram stories today about root canal causing breast cancer.
What can the Liberal (snarf) Big Al, the anti/Trump, pro-science Twitterer, have in common with lady v for vomit? It’s an enigma 😂

So what’s everyone wearing for the occasion? I’m torn between this
View attachment 1464384and this
View attachment 1464413

Decisions, decisions… 🤔😁
I’ll be in it all day
7EB9B22E-3419-49B4-BAF5-433B585A9C7D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay, I found the one.
It all but screams elegance, opulence, class and taste - and, most importantly, it not only honours Alice but also pays hommage to her faithful Flying Monkeys.
I‘m ready.

View attachment 1464509
But that's for a pony it will never fit that Clydesdale. She will be bare ass again. My apologies Clydesdales, but I'm using your breed only for size reference. You are wonderful animals, nothing like that twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.