Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the friend who dropped everything to fly over from the UK is going to accompany Alice to court

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was never going to get half of everything and the house … they have a prenup that says so.
Think this may account for some of the angst? Without a pre-nup, the asset distribution would be fairly cut and dried while the custody issue was always going to be problematic. But with a marital contract in place, everything becomes an amorphous inventory of percentages. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Alice come out at the end of it claiming that her ex is hiding funds, despite her months-long complaints that his career is over and the money train derailed. Another day, a different story...

Reactions: 22
Alice also has difficulty keeping a low profile.
The public campgrounds I've been to are hives of insanity and craziness. They are the land of dysfunctional vacationers and make a jury pool look like an island of sanity and insight.

That's why I always head for public campgrounds because nothing I do will stand out. Screaming at ground squirrels in your underwear? No problem. Chainsmoking while staring at a tree for15 hours. Just someone in a meditative state. People drinking too much, talking too loud, children either running amok or hiding and reading alone. It all fits right in.

How adorable! Rats, when pets, can be so freaking cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The public campgrounds I've been to are hives of insanity and craziness. They are the land of dysfunctional vacationers and make a jury pool look like an island of sanity and insight.

That's why I always head for public campgrounds because nothing I do will stand out. Screaming at ground squirrels in your underwear? No problem. Chainsmoking while staring at a tree for15 hours. Just someone in a meditative state. People drinking too much, talking too loud, children either running amok or hiding and reading alone. It all fits right in.

How adorable! Rats, when pets, can be so freaking cute.
Not gonna lie I feel a little called-out by the staring at a tree chain smoking for 15 hours comment 😩😅😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe it was someone who worked at the resort and was confronted by a most demanding bride, who wanted everything to be precisely according to instructions. The planner, who must have been used to difficult clients, responded in a passive-agressive manner, thus the goalpost canopy and flowers that had seen better days. Moral of the story? Don't piss off the help.
Malicious compliance at its best.

Not gonna lie I feel a little called-out by the staring at a tree chain smoking for 15 hours comment 😩😅😆
See? You will fit right in with my vacation plans! Welcome to the tribe!

A car crash always attracts rubberneckers.
And you can toast marshmallows at a dumpster fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm waiting for her to post a photo of herself somewhere unexpected and random. Trafalgar Square or something. Covered in pigeons.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quick one re: prenup - I seem to recall someone stating she was due 30% - is this what she is entitled to, or is it unclear coz we have not seen the document?

Reactions: 5
Quick one re: prenup - I seem to recall someone stating she was due 30% - is this what she is entitled to, or is it unclear coz we have not seen the document?
she said she was entitled to 30 % of the house and 10 % spousal support

the former is something that probably wouldnt have been too different even without prenup given that Ioan purchased it pre-marriage and put money in before it. The spousal support would be close to 40 % by California Law (it would reduce Child Support though the more you get)

Reactions: 14
maybe she is actually preparing herself for the hearing. last time she likely knew it wouldnt happen.

She is very desperate to see his face, its possible that regardless of the cons she wont pass up on this opportunity
Alice is desperate to see Ioan's face but as far as we know she hasn't ever seen Bianca in person. She would be dreading seeing her Baby Angel and Bianca presenting a united front in court. Alice's high-class sex worker allegations her last-ditch attempt to make Bianca leave Ioan before the court hearing

Reactions: 18
I think she would show up and tell complete and utter lies, just like she has done for years and years. I still remember my WTF moment with AE, when she accused someone on Twitter bullying her when you could see the messages, and it was an entirely benign tweet. She has no sense of reality at all and will twist everything a million degrees. Either total lies or distortions. When someone calls her out on it, she gaslights or minimises, just like when she claimed that Yo said FINALLY making him smile, when 'finally' never existed in his tweet.
Are you by any chance thinking of the one when an online supporter of Malice said something along the lines of she was going to put her (own) kids to bed or take them somewhere, and Malice turned it into "she threatened to kill my kids/kidnap my BABEEZ"???

That one was a real tit-fest of Malice-ness!

:mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Alice is desperate to see Ioan's face but as far as we know she hasn't ever seen Bianca in person. She would be dreading seeing her Baby Angel and Bianca presenting a united front in court. Alice's high-class sex worker allegations her last-ditch attempt to make Bianca leave Ioan before the court hearing
Although I'm sure Alice is expecting that, I highly doubt that Bianca will be there in court. I mean, she may well be but I think it would be a bit of a dick-move on Ioan's part if he did bring her along. Not that Alice deserves any special considerations, but the expression "poking the bear" springs to mind!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Although I'm sure Alice is expecting that, I highly doubt that Bianca will be there in court. I mean, she may well be but I think it would be a bit of a dick-move on Ioan's part if he did bring her along. Not that Alice deserves any special considerations, but the expression "poking the bear" springs to mind!!
there is quite the possibiltiy that she would be a possible witness, so she might even need to be there (or via video/depo)

Reactions: 29
there is quite the possibiltiy that she would be a possible witness, so she might even need to be there (or via video/depo)
Oh god, you're right. Jaysus, I'll get my hazmat suit and shelter in the cellar until Wednesday ☠🤯😖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bianca wasn't present at the last court date so I wouldn't expect her at this one. That said, the PRO is also to protect her so as mentioned she might be a witness..

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.