Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubtful- showing all that booze?
Absolutely set up. No one is following Alice Evans around. She doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol. She's not concerned with that showing in a photo. In fact, she has a birthday coming when that photo was taken and a friend staying.. She could say it was for a gathering at her house.

Reactions: 19
So getting back to TRO day, the hearing is set to start at 16:30 UK time, but from what I read this could be delayed if other cases run over etc, not as if changed days, but time wise. So its possible that we might not hear anything until tomorrow? 😔.
I wonder if Ioan will release a statement after he has (obviously) won, or continued with his dignified silence.

Reactions: 15
Speaking of scarves, here's another of her fashion disasters. Her figure is smoking, but who wears a hoodie and scarf with that bodice?
No Alice, no.
My mother peered at the photograph and said ‘oh God, she looks like a former Trump-wife’ :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please no one worry about their weight, I am 86kg and 5’5 and should be like 68kg 😭. Mr P likes some jiggle in the trunk though so it’s ok 🤣

I don’t think Alice is even obese, she looks like a menopausal woman she does look bloated and pale though and it gives her a really sickly look

Im sure none of us wear diner table cloths or white winkle pickers and don’t dye their hair luminous yellow (unless you are into that kind of thing 🤣)
We are like exactly the same height and weight. ❤ I see you, sis. I wish I had someone to like my “jiggle in the trunk” lmao I’ll pretend my pet lizard appreciates it. 😭

Alice needs to adjust her behavior and coping mechanisms. witch just casually strolls out of the store with a stadium-pack of rosé like GIRL. 😩😂 Get you a VIP pass to an AA program STAT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I would normally say paps doing in-store shots have to be arranged, but those pictures are so badly taken that I go with what @Knitwit suggested and it was some citizien that spotted a celeb and tried to make cash with pics.

Reactions: 18
Hard to tell as she's tall (5' 10") I'm a short arse (5' 4") & UK size 22-24 (depending on cut) my fat is all on my arse & gut.
I wear a lot of kaftans, they cover a multitude of sins & are pretty & colourful.
I'm thinking she's a 20 something. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's really not a good look, especially from behind

View attachment 1465739
Very butch I thought?

So getting back to TRO day, the hearing is set to start at 16:30 UK time, but from what I read this could be delayed if other cases run over etc, not as if changed days, but time wise. So its possible that we might not hear anything until tomorrow? 😔.
I wonder if Ioan will release a statement after he has (obviously) won, or continued with his dignified silence.
Dignified silence has worked very well for him so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does the baby finger on her left hand look *uckin’ weird????? Don’t mess with photoshop or filters if you don’t know what you’re doing Alice!!!! 🙈
ETA: OMG the baby finger of her right hand looks like a tiny penis!!!! And no, I haven’t been on the wine! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is a seriously messed up pic. Everything looks out of proportion. All different skin textures. Lighting that comes from conflicting angles. All add up to a pic of a Dustbowl Okie woman with serious vitamin deficiencies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are these shoes 🤔
The whole outfit in fact, I don't like putting people down about their appearance, as I've been bullied about mine in the past, but her friend must have said "erm, that looks tit!" Because I know mine would say, that doesn't suit you or look right, because they want me to my best.
She was thinking she was “giving” Pamela Anderson vibes but rather than body off baywatch she’s got body off crime watch 🥴

29788F79-8C7E-4CC1-8169-02A5DB2B3A68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We are like exactly the same height and weight. ❤ I see you, sis. I wish I had someone to like my “jiggle in the trunk” lmao I’ll pretend my pet lizard appreciates it. 😭

Alice needs to adjust her behavior and coping mechanisms. witch just casually strolls out of the store with a stadium-pack of rosé like GIRL. 😩😂 Get you a VIP pass to an AA program STAT.
My friends wife drank 27 bottles of wine over a bank holiday weekend, he counted the empty bottles. She doesn't think she has a problem 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Who the hell wears ugg boots with shorts, Alice looks like she's trying to stay incognito but draws so much attention wearing so many layers.
Who wears Uggs and shorts? Someone from 2002. Surprised her shorts don't have Juicy across the butt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sat here puzzling over why in gods name she is always wearing a black scarf in the LA summertime and then I realised her “Friend” is wearing one too?! Is it a cult? A support group? Is the neck hiding a subtle admission of guilt over being a bleeping emotional vampire?
Also, I feel personally offended by her shoes.
Scarves hide neck rolls. Or so Alice thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friends wife drank 27 bottles of wine over a bank holiday weekend, he counted the empty bottles. She doesn't think she has a problem 😔
On her own?! And she is still alive?!?! How is that possible - 9 bottles a day?! Naah, surely it’s a weeks worth at least or with company. I have a friend who is an alcoholic, strong, muscular tall male. Extremely healthy (just lucky as he is basically been killing himself with drink most his life) and even at his fittest drinking days hr would not have managed more than 3 bottles a day..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Good grief, that's an entire case of wine. 👀 And it has been hot here. She dresses like it's Winter. I'm out in tank tops with the AC on. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks like a modern-day Mrs. Roper. But without the wit or humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😔 The hardest part of the journey is admitting there’s a problem. It’s also the most dangerous part, because if you don’t own up to it then it can eventually kill you. I hope she figures it out, and soon. It’ll save her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.