Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
View attachment 1461722
Everytime I see that loon with her gob wide open I want to throw a cat turd in! It drives me up a wall. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Bringing the wedding discussion into this thread I had never realized how awful it was. Ioan truly looked worn out and honestly a bit scruffy. That suit didn’t fit at all and everything looked hastily thrown together, almost as if it was last minute. About Ioan possibly having lost weight due to stress and the realization of what he had committed to makes sense. He supposedly loses weight when upset or stressed. And why was the wedding on the cheap? Was it because of the expensive honeymoon to the Maldives?
About the uninvited guests, were they Ioan’s friends and relatives? That Malice didn’t want there? 🤔
Btw, Malice looks harsh and severe in every single picture and like a manic tart in the others. Dear God in heaven what did poor Ma Gruff and Ioan Daddy think? Ioan Daddy is for @Old Soak because it’s so cute. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

MarkC1387

VIP Member
But she was banking on 90 days, which would've been about 5-6 dress sizes because she said she could lose the weight in two weeks. She was banking on being able to wear the tits on show outfit from the 102 Dalmatians premiere. That damn judge must be on the take from Ioan, preventing her from having the time to get in shape for that outfit.
I heard Ioan has been bribing the Panda Express staff to inject lard into Alice's meals

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
Not trying to be the tone police or anything, but this thread has been absolutely unreadable for me what with all the numbers and judgements flying around about weight and I suspect I'm not the only one. It's really horribly triggering for some people. Again, not trying to stop people talking, just saying that it's probably keeping a few people away who normally enjoy reading and commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Knitwit

VIP Member
It's a 24-minute drive from Alice's to the courthouse, she will have parked up, made her way through the metal detectors, to the courtroom, and is ready to plead her case. Kidding. She's at home in bed cracking open a bottle of rosé

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BessieNessie

VIP Member
D25633BE-6E7F-4A97-9756-CB6CA40A82D1.jpeg

Because
1) You’re thick as a brick.
2) You fail at everything
3) You wouldn’t know a shark if it pawned 300 shark teeth and a surfer’s arm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Don't see the judge falling for that. She asked for a postponement to get a new attorney. She wanted 3 months and the judge gave her only 90 days. So they are already tired of her crap. I predict things will proceed whether she or her attorney pitches or not. Time to put on those big girl panties and come to court. Can't come to court bare ass. You don't want to put your naked fanny on those seats or benches.

Thinking its just a case of you get what you pay for.
That's the second time I've seen where somebody said she wanted 3 months, but the judge gave her only 90 days. I guess I've totally lost my mind because I'm thinking 90 days is 3 months. Do I need to go back to school? Somebody tell me please I can take it. I haven't had anything to drink lately. Maybe I just need to have a drink and I'll see it different.🤷‍♀️😁 Not that it matters. She's still up shit creek without a paddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
If I remember correctly, this was also an underage boy. In my books that’s rape and I don’t care if he consented or not. And it happened when she was 37 not 19.
This was Loopy's first big case. 😂😂 No matter how many times it was explained that the act of having sex with someone underage whether they are willing or not - is rape by law because they are underage. He and Alice bonded over this as the lone "right" voices among all the billions of people on Twitter.

Loopy has been dying on the same hill over and over again since then.

• Sick
  • Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Got my avatar ready for tomorrow. It's her after the gavel bangs and she gets on instagram to tell "her truth".

BigAl.png

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.
So sorry to hear this. I wish you both lots of strength and peace to deal with the coming weeks. You’re so right about Alice, she has to get sober and some serious therapy if she hopes to have anyone there for her in RL in future. The likes of Loopy and Pick Me won’t count then, and I can’t see Lady V or crazy journalist chick willing to help wipe Alice down and sit with her. She’s heading for a very lonely future.
The last time I drank, my eldest son sent me an email which I still read to this day.
He told me that he didn’t recognize me anymore, and that I’d become a person that gave him nightmares. I will never forget that comment, it was so raw. I was a monster to him.
That’s where Big Al is. She’s the monster in her children’s lives and they will demonize her when they’re adults if she continues on this path.
I still hope she’s in rehab as I type. Being on the cusp of receiving a PRO might be her actual rock bottom (yeah, I know, 🐷 might 🦇) But ever hopeful 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
When I think she can't disgust me any more than she has, she top trumps herself. Christ, talk about victim blaming. Alice, you fucking ignorant pig of course men can be raped any doctor could tell her that a penis will get erect by friction alone, it has nothing to do with arousal and underage sex is rape
She is absolutely VILE.
I know a man who was spiked on a night out and woke up groggy and wondering why his head was keep bashing off the toilet cubicle wall.
He was being raped and he has never been the same since.

God, I hope the judge takes everything from her on Tuesday.

• Sad
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Im just amazed that she even goes to the grocery store. I would have thought that's beneath her and she sends Gloria.
She must have called the paps for this, no? Showing how blithely unconcerned she is about the PRO hearing.

• Sick
  • Haha
lmao no fair all she did was follow me and drunkenly commented under my photo that i “seem like a terrible person” (with spelling mistakes) 😩😩😩 it was just a pic of me at a wedding???
i looked cute//hop off my dick girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So just to reiterate to Alice; Betty is a male redhead with tight, curly hair.

I have it on good authority that he will be wearing a t-shirt saying 'Vote For Pedro'.

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
And it makes me feel scared! I don't know why. Maybe because we all learn eventually not to be surprised from whatever insanity she comes out with next. So now I feel very anxious about whatever the fuck fuckery she comes up with next 😨
I meant she’s settling the divorce? I mean the public are hating her more and more, she’s no money really not to fight a big divorce battle for what, the same or less that she’d get if she did miraculously find the cash ?
She knows those kids will see him she knows they have to split stuff up I know she’s fyckin banana’s lmao but we know she’s not gonna go to the divorce one and probably not 2/8 … everyone knows she’s no evidence that she’ll be allowed to present..(pissed tales from the ghost of Stevie nicks don’t count) …
I mean I know she’s gonna throw a curve ball so big it’ll go into orbit … but she’s fcked ?? Do you not think she’ll just settle and spin it that IG & BW obvs have done her she had no choice ya di ya lol? I look forward to finding out though ha ha xxXx

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I thought Yo was submitting further evidence for the PRO and that @Hiraeth was getting the documents for us later. I never expected anything more as I know it’s unlikely to get media attention and I’m pretty certain Malice won’t be there. I think we’re ready to party mainly for Yo getting the PRO.
He’s already submitted additional evidence; the rest will be submitted in court. It takes about 7 business days to get a court transcript so even if one is obtained, it won’t be instantaneous. Just saying all this because some people seem to feel there will be something to follow along with tomorrow in real time and there won’t be.

And hell yes to partying for the PRO!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37