Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I hope she does have a friend staying with her to celebrate her birthday. It will keep her off of Instagram and likely stop her from raging. This is actually very good, IMO.
yeah whoever they are. They managed to keep her off SM for over a week. That's more than anyone has ever done for her LOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
I certainly don't. She's pleading poverty and that she can't feed the girls and she's apparently buying cases of wine with GFM donations. Bad optics.
Seriously, Betty, you need to do your homework. There's a globally recognised list of 7 basic nutrients our bodies need to survive: water, carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and rosé.
😏

• Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
I think she'll turn up tomorrow totally convinced that she just needs to whistle and he'll come running back to her!!!

From all the stuff published, the marriage was on its knees for a long time. But mAlice says Ioan leaving came totally out the blue.

She's deluded to the point of madness.
“No Your Honour, I’m afraid I haven’t been able to prepare for this hearing. This has all been such a surprise, I’m still reeling from the SHOCK of it all. Plus I’ve been so busy taking care of my BABIES, all by myself now that I’m a SINGLE PARENT…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Ioan: “Hey you know what would be an idea? If y’all had to drag me down the aisle kicking and crying.”

Groomsmen: “LOL yeah that’s a great joke, Ioan!”

Ioan: “Ha…ha…yeah…joke…”

• Haha
Reactions: 36

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Could a reporter attend the hearing?
I believe @Mad Betty is attending yes .. she’ll be the one with the trilby hat with a press card stuck in it …
(Sticking with the stereotypical press person for entertainment purposes only ) 😉📸🎥🤳🏻
(you also know Alice will now be scanning the room for a lady in a hat with a press card in it 😳🙄)

• Haha
  • Heart

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Good morning from.LA. ✌🏼

I'm not in court because I'm home sick. I have a legal friend attending. So far no Alice and no Anne. Ioan and Bianca are both there. 🙌🏼
Ooooooooo my god oh my god oh my god, we're off!!

Sorry, also hope you're not too poorly @Mad Betty . Much love darling x

• Heart
  • Haha

Fioled

Not trying to be the tone police or anything, but this thread has been absolutely unreadable for me what with all the numbers and judgements flying around about weight and I suspect I'm not the only one. It's really horribly triggering for some people. Again, not trying to stop people talking, just saying that it's probably keeping a few people away who normally enjoy reading and commenting.
Absolutely this - as someone recovering from a 28 year long eating disorder I am careful not to weigh myself and to avoid discussions about dieting. I follow body positivity accounts on Instagram to stave off the madness and I'm finding today's topics pretty hard work (I know its Alice but there's more than enough to snark about there without going after her body type). I'm also a tall woman with 'man hands' etc so the discussion of what is feminine are also disappointing. I know I can choose not to read, and also not tone policing but wanted to say to anyone else struggling with this, I see you ❤

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
mAlice must have gone through a horrendous period of 'terrible two's" cause all she displays is that she is extremely impulsive and self-centered with no boundaries and no self-restraint. It's like she never grew out of that stage.

I don't think she was ever disciplined.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
I think Ioan has been advised by his PR and his attorneys to organize pap walks of him and Bianca out and about with Bubba every time Alice makes a wild allegation so he isn't thought to be 'hiding away'.

Monday's verdict is going to be life-changing for all of them and so I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca was advised to do her latest Instagram post about how much her health has improved in the last few months (ie since the TRO) and if Alice kicked off and retaliated as she always has in the past, so much the better legally.

I can see Alice releasing a 'statement' on Instagram about how she has been stripped of her first amendment rights and prevented from speaking her 'truth' :rolleyes: by the corrupt US judicial system that favours those with money 😴😴😴 but that might be the last time we hear her slagging Ioan off on social media especially now that Ioan has put the DM on notice and stymied her

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
in a way its sad: last year Deb & Lin organised a birthday campaign for her over days, this year no one is doing anything and no one seems to give a fuck. They stopped doing this for Ioan last year due to siding with Alice in the divorce, but his birthday was still widely acknowledged online because he actually has real fans that dont give a fuck about what happens in his personal life. When they banged on about how Ioan is nothing without their support the truth was always that it's Alice that depends on organized fans ("event fans") rather than having genuine fans

I’m impatiently waiting for her to go to jail so we can finally joke that she’s in a 9-month hotel. 😏
ok someone fetch me my coat…

I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
View attachment 1461722
“THE OTHER TWO” 😩💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I am fascinated by this, that’s it’s not private so would you be speaking about your private life and everyone can hear it? I have never even been in a U.K. court 🤣
When me and da fella take city breaks we sometimes go to crown court for the afternoon… it’s a buzz lmao
Oh to listen not appear 😂🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Considering her past behaviour I genuinely think she might end up serving some prison time. Even if it's just a little, something has to be done to show her that what she is doing isn't acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

House of Tea

VIP Member
She’s a big woman, literally. At 5’10” and no less than 180 lbs. she’s certainly not anywhere close to being a feminine looking woman.
She can’t help her height nor does height mean you are any less feminine. Not sour grapes on my part, I am 8 inches smaller than her. But femininity doesn’t rest on how tall you are. Even extra weight.

• Heart
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💚💚💚 VERY important.

Also, I’m 186 pounds. 😩😔 I rip on her for her weight from time to time, sure, but there’s something about actually naming specific poundage that makes me feel mehhh, because I’m usually that weight or higher. I feel I need to go workout now. Be back in an hour, buddies.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Same here. My hunch says she's sitting down with Loops someone, fabricating "evidence". I would happily stand corrected, but I suspect that, over the course of last week, she finally realised she's speak-my-truthed herself into a corner and feels that she now has nothing left to lose. I hope Yo and his team are prepared to pulverise whatever shit she comes up with.
I think she would show up and tell complete and utter lies, just like she has done for years and years. I still remember my WTF moment with AE, when she accused someone on Twitter bullying her when you could see the messages, and it was an entirely benign tweet. She has no sense of reality at all and will twist everything a million degrees. Either total lies or distortions. When someone calls her out on it, she gaslights or minimises, just like when she claimed that Yo said FINALLY making him smile, when 'finally' never existed in his tweet.

• Heart