Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALICE EVANS and a Friend Shopping at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles 07/31/2022
I’m sat here puzzling over why in gods name she is always wearing a black scarf in the LA summertime and then I realised her “Friend” is wearing one too?! Is it a cult? A support group? Is the neck hiding a subtle admission of guilt over being a bleeping emotional vampire?
Also, I feel personally offended by her shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have been up since 3am. MrG has just got up hours later.

I said to him “there has been a siting of Alice” and his reply?

“Oh yeah, propping up a bar somewhere is she”???

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy PRO day. Bejazzle the duck out of that tag you’re going to get Alice, sweet justice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say, speaking as an alky, I'm stunned that she so brazenly shows so much booze in her trolley! Christ, subtlety woman? Try to mix up the shops a little, one bottle at a time?

Needs a GFM, picks up a duck tonne of rose. Have you no shame woman?!?! Oh ... it's Alice, course not.

On a personal note (can't believe I'm doing this on PRO day), tonight will be the first night in a long time when I'm not having a drink. There's none left in the fridge, Mr JuneBug is under strict orders not to buy me any. I'm going for it! Wish me luck darlings. Even if it's just one night, it's a start.
Wishing you all best babes and sending you the biggest fckin hug going with a massive kiss on the side 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 (night 8 for me we’ve got this babes xxx)

• Heart
I’ll repeat what I said yesterday that I hope she’s finally realised the seriousness of the situation for her and her daughters and will attend prepared later today.

Reactions: 21
Do we think this ‘friend’ is someone she actually knew personally beforehand or has she taken in an FM who offered to fly in for *support*? 🤔
Also jfc @ Big Al and her big box of wine 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I laugh if she shows regret, it gets dismissed, and then immediately back on twitter for full attack lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll repeat what I said yesterday that I hope she’s finally realised the seriousness of the situation for her and her daughters and will attend prepared later today.
Well, she's 'prepared', for sure. I dunno what for with that much wine, but...

Still, I guess at least she has somebody with her. It makes it more likely she'll actually find sensible way forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think this ‘friend’ is someone she actually knew personally beforehand or has she taken in an FM who offered to fly in for *support*? 🤔
Also jfc @ Big Al and her big box of wine 🙄😂
I'm glad that she's got a friend to give earache to that way she's not going to be unloading it all on the two girls.

• Heart
ALICE EVANS and a Friend Shopping at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles 07/31/2022
Good grief, that's an entire case of wine. 👀 And it has been hot here. She dresses like it's Winter. I'm out in tank tops with the AC on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I am one of the *she won’t turn up* people but she’s so unpredictable that she just might blow our minds and appear? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm glad that she's got a friend to give earache to that way she's not going to be unloading it all on the two girls.
Well that’s my concern, did she just take into the home some random from the internet?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.