Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t wanna disrupt convo, sorry, friends, but I found this quick meme I drew from a week ago if anyone needs a break from the frustration.

10CD07F1-8C2C-4935-8A10-298ED2B292BB.jpeg

E28C43A4-7712-4E61-A25B-0EFC20D7F3EB.jpeg

295ECEB7-7996-4D37-A459-9260417D45AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

M33L4

VIP Member
Sick face this if you’re here because you’re jealous of Alice?

Heart if you’re here for Ioan and the girls to get justice and see Alice get her comeuppance?

Smiley if you just think she’s a cock-thundering-cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I buy and sell on eBay.

I see that she purchased 76 items in the past 6 months and 17 in the past month, some quite expensive. One appears to be $300+ sweater purchased on or near June 20. So right around the day the GoFundMe was started, yes?

No one should be able to use GoFundMe to cover their shopping addiction. I'm not saying that is the case here, but the optics are not at all good. And especially when you are telling the masses that you have run out of money and can't afford to feed your children or pay the bills because of your ex. No, I don't think so. I don't think so one bit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My sister had BPD and NPD. I loved her so much, but eventually had to grey rock her to protect myself. She could be terrifying.

I initially came here to Tattle because I recognized so much of what Alice was doing as behaviors I had to battle myself. I am highly tuned and especially sensitive to BPD behavior and know the "I'll do something to harm or demean you and then gaslight you when you hold me accountable, and then ultimately play victim and rally the troops to make you feel unsafe." routine well.

Been there, done that. I have the battle scars to prove it. We all have our own battle scars. I certainly hold space for and value all of yours.

I am not a diagnostician. I am a mere human who has lived through the wrath of dealing with someone with PDs who is prone to smear campaigns and intense emotional dysregulation. My sister would often dismiss her behavior after the fact as "I was just upset," much like Alice is doing now about her months long smear campaign against Ioan and Bianca.

"I was just having a bad moment" appears to be Alice's go to mantra when she has raged and defamed Ioan and Bianca yet again.

I have spent many years working with therapists to understand the trauma I endured dealing with a family member with PDs. No one gets a free pass for bad behavior. We all have issues. We all suffer. We all have trauma.

So I'm on the sometimes a cunt is just a cunt train. There's still plenty of room. Join us. ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Knitwit

VIP Member
I am so disgusted and furious by those eBay purchases. It makes me feel ill.

I was a SAHM, my kids were in private schools, we had a beautiful home, and I didn't have to worry about money or paying the bills or filing taxes. After my parent's divorce we really struggled financially, my mum went back to nursing after 20 years to make ends meet, so while I didn't have to worry I was never a spendthrift, but my Ex was a big spender.

When he left we separated our finances and sold the family home before the divorce was finalized, thank fuck. My Ex who was in the middle of a full-on break down blew all his money on his young girlfriend who pissed off when his money was gone. We had 50/50 custody but I ended up with the girls 100% of the time because he couldn't afford his rent. I couldn't afford a lawyer to make an adjustment for CS and I was getting calls from debt collection agencies looking for him so it was pointless chasing him anyway.

Did I start a GFM? Did I fuck. I worked my arse off to make the rent and any money I had went on my children and food to the point where when I did get financially stable I had forgotten how to shop for myself. I did borrow from family when I was short on the rent but paid it back straight away, I had friends offer to lend me money but I refused, I value my friends and it was important to me not to alter the dynamic.

It was horrible constantly having to say no to my children to things they wanted but I couldn't afford, and I am certain I will pay health-wise for the constant stress and raised cortisol levels of trying to make the rent every month for years.

Alice makes me want to vomit

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Stupid anecdote but while I was having abuse troubles at home at age 11, I went to my friend’s birthday slumber party. I was so anxious I couldn’t join any of the girls playing in a blanket fort in the basement with the lights off. I was scared of the dark, had bad nightmares from the shit going on at home, kept picking my lips until they bled.

I climbed the stairs to the kitchen and my friend’s mum found me there. She made herself a Shirley Temple with just a splash of some alcohol, made me one without the alcohol, and we sat at the table and talked about everything I was experiencing. I was 11. I didn’t think I could talk to adults that way, but we talked late into the night, until the girls downstairs all fell asleep. I’m not really friends with the girl anymore but I’ll always remember her mum loving me in the way I needed to be loved.

This is random af probably, but I just hope the families onto whom Alice shovels those beautiful girls are at least very kind to them. Like maybe give ‘em a good meal, maybe take everyone on a day trip to a toy store or something, or a movie theatre. And talk to them. I hope they find home, or peace, or something in one of these parents. They deserve to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don't judge Alice for buying on eBay. Hell, I've been doing it forever. It's smart to find things you want and then often get them for a fraction of the price on eBay. I'm all for a deal. 👌🏼

The issue is the begging for money using inflammatory statements about being left broke without food or a way to pay basic bills when it appears she's been clothing shopping for herself up until the GoFundMe launched. That's really problematic. Because the optics make it look like she just overspent and put her desire for new things over basic necessities. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I've given myself some time to simmer down after my outburst yesterday - I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my intemperate language. nAlice's mockery of domestic violence is very triggering indeed. But the recent revelations re: her GFM/EBay really take the cake, biscuit and entire bakery.
At some point, one has to ask 'how can I live with myself?' But I don't think it is a question Alice will every contemplate. Her pathological grandiosity, which reminds me of Trump ('I'm the smartest person in the room' = 'very stable genius', par example), her endless harping on about something which is so minor in relation to what is happening in the world, and now her outright theft from impoverished people to maintain her shopping addiction, makes her irredeemable. For months, I naively hoped that something would give: that she would pull herself together, would put her children's mental and emotional health first, that she would find a way to come out a wiser woman. But there's no hope of that.
Everything she touches turns to dust. She is profoundly poisonous and dangerous: there are no lengths she will not go to in order to destroy her ex-husband and his girlfriend. She wants to trigger Bianca's MS flares. She wants to ensure that the children hate their father. She is utterly unscrupulous. Using a GFM to subsidise a shopping addiction? I know I'm repeating myself, but - whuttt?
And, of course, she made Roe vs Wade about her divorce. Even when millions of women face enforced labour and birth, and involuntary servitude, our nAlice can't resist getting a crack in about her bloody divorce. Irredeemable. I thank God that I am not so profoundly self-centred and malicious: I thank God that I am in no way like Alice Evans, every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Might be just me, I find all animal prints cheap as fuck, even if the item costs a million dollars. Animal prints scream "tacky" to me every time.
Me and my vintage Karen Millen leopard print trench coat will have to agree to disagree. I may look like this to the haters:

72A395C0-BBAC-4384-B93C-F68DE8B8CDF1.jpeg

But I know it’s really all this:

6BCBFFA7-A1FF-4D7C-944A-EEE9094D8E13.jpeg

😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Don’t we all!! She got her abortion at 18, Roe vs Wade doesn’t affect her any longer, she’s menopausal.

As a menopausal woman myself, I feel I have to reply this. Roe vs Wade DOES affect me and the women I love.
I am not irrelevant as a woman or in any other way because I am passed child bearing age.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Tabitha D

VIP Member
My god, what must her life be like? I could speculate. A lie in to sleep off the hangover, let the nanny deal with kids and clear away the empties, wake up, buy some crap off eBay (no doubt other outlets too), start drinking, order takeout, drink some more, get stuck into Instagram, argue with a few strangers, drink yet more, get abusive towards I & B, pass out drunk, start the whole cycle again tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
@cherryjuice I am so sorry to read about your baby girl needing medication which your insurance won't cover 😔
You must be dreadfully worried.
I know that all our Tattlers' thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs are flowing in your direction
🤗🤗🤗

@ReturningthePearls, you also are greatly in our thoughts. Please be safe, keep strong and be keeping good care of yourself - know that you are greatly admired and cared for here. 🤗🤗🤗

And every other Tattler that may be feeling overwhelmed or downtrodden, under the weather, just not themselves, know that you are part of a community here. We are united not just because of mAlice - she may have been the initial catalyst that brought us together but we have forged stronger bonds if support and community than she and her FMs can understand because it is founded on a rocks of justice and care for the abused and downhearted, not the shifting sands of narcissism and entitlement. We seek not to destroy each other but to strengthen, build each other up and shine a light in the darkness.

I don't think mAlice has any real understanding of caring, loyalty and friendship, and that's what separates us and unites us.

Sorry if that sounds a little evangelical or "preachy", but at a time when some of us are struggling, I wanted to try and give a little boost to our ailing souls.

And now I am off to rant about her again. 🤗
Thanks for your kindness. ❤ And to anyone else who’s checked in. I just needed a break—I still kind of do, but I’m lurking a little for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Just William

VIP Member
Just before I head off to lurk & catch up, thanks for all the lovely pix of Yo🐝 - they look so right together in a way that Ioan never did with Alice who dominated (him) in every picture. I loved B's dress but no way could I have worn a dress that long as I would have tripped over it! 🤭
The jewel colour suited her & the green matches that of Alice's jealousy, lol! I really hope Ioan got some good networking in & received some work offers as God knows he needs it & deserves it after all Alice has done to ruin him & his career. I saw B's IG post & how lovely & refreshing it must be for Ioan to have a partner who not only doesn't make constant digs about his appearance but actively loves, respects & fancies him & he sure as hell deserves it. 💞

Welcome to all our new turds & two in particular started their posting with a bang - @Invictus & @IndomitableInsomniac
It's great having a psychologist here & @Invictus your posts are so informative & interesting, so thank you! :)
I'm assuming your username is after the great poem, one of my all time favourites!
@IndomitableInsomniac - I enjoyed your take on Ioan & Alice's early/subsequent relationship dynamics, very interesting & made some sense! Thanks. :)

It's disappointing that MSM haven't picked up on the negative comments posted on her disgusting GFM or about her & e-Bay. But hopefully more & more people's eyes are being opened to the truth. 👀 The more of her wicked lies & manipulations become public the better.
As for placing her GFM under 'emergencies' (meant for genuine RL emergencies) it's as revolting as it is unsurprising. I would say she was lower than a snake's belly but that's an insult to snakes. 🐍 I just hope her greed, malice & thirst for revenge someday comes back on her big time & she's left with absolutely nothing.

Trying to catch up & some discussion on PD's. While we're of course not in a position to diagnose her many of us have experience with Narcs (mine was thankfully brief but traumatic enough) so like some others here I am still going with her being a Narc.
But she also ticks the boxes for HPD (Histrionic) (@Nixlondon) & ASPD (AntiSocial) (@Diamonds60) not to mention @M33L4's excellent diagnosis of her just being a cunt! :cool:

I do think when it appears she's escalating & people get worried that she knows exactly what she is doing. It's all a game for her & she's extremely manipulative & uses her histrionics to get herself the attention she craves. If anything summed that up it was her pathetic on the floor 'not breathing' display & getting Gloria to phone Ioan in Oz (not 911 but Oz!) pure performative crap. Him telling Gloria to leave her there or call the police showed he had been put through this manipulative vile crap before but that got twisted by her to him wanting her dead, further proof it was for attention & when it didn't work out the spiteful anger emerges. Same with her 3 day twitter 'bender' over MITH & HW. I know some don't agree but I think she's evil. Her actions are orchestrated to cause maximum harm, some examples incl' her revolting IG post about her step sister, her PA of the girls & recently her GFM timed to shame him in MC & on Fathers Day. She thrives on hurting people, gets off on it, all while playing the poor wronged victim & her actions speak volumes about who she is & to me she is evil. 🤬

I saw the post by one of her alleged ex FM's re Alice's e-Bay a/c & no surprise. I never really believed they fell out with her as leopards don't change their spots. Birds of a feather & all that, they're as nasty as she is & if they had genuinely fallen out/were disgusted by her then they would have apologised profusely to all the people they deliberately harmed & would have been very quick to spill the tea.

This is a classic example of Alice projecting.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 213638.png

I fixed it for her! :sneaky:

I really do care. The truth is heinous. I'm stuck in a divorce I don't actually want.
I just want to destroy his happiness & shut out his light.

3 more song suggestions.

'When things explode' - Unkle

'Maneater' - Hall & Oates

'Cold As Ice' - Foreigner

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I have been on eBay seller and buyer since 2000. My feedback is just under 700 for both.

It appears Alice joined in 2005 and has only used her account to buy. Her feedback is almost 2500. And not all sellers leave feedback so I'm guessing there's more. That's an average of at least 147 purchases a year which seems like an exceptional amount of shopping to me. I'm used to seeing those kinds of numbers for eBay sellers, not buyers. I guess she just really loves eBay.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Harper99

she means AEA (she blocked). cringe stuff
Lin played several people like a fiddle. One of the first things she did is try to get real identities to usernames on Twitter and Tattle. That would be expected, right? But she also asked certain people on Tattle, Twitter, and Reddit to plead her case, i.e., I was an Alice victim, she manipulated me, I’m sorry, pass it on.” That’s more insidious. I’ve heard this too many times and from trusted sources to believe it’s not true. I firmly believe that part of the plan was to distract AEA from continuing to post Alice’s own words from the TRO. If anyone has a problem with AEA posting that stuff…why? Alice said it. It’s public. It’s damning. Yet, AEA is “cringe” for posting it? I encourage her to keep posting it on the off chance someone, somewhere might learn something they didn’t know. Many of us read the whole TRO; many will not. There are terrible things in there. To me, it says a lot more about Alice, et al. that they are out there plotting. In here, we talk. We state our opinions. We muse. We speculate. We joke. We support each other. But in very few instances do we actually have the BTS facts. I can say I never talk to Alice, Tone, Deb or Lin. Ever. I’ve blocked almost every single troll so I don’t have to see them. Sorry if you got burned by believing Deb and Lin…but don’t ever forget there were those of us who were harassed, abused, and dealing with real world things like jobs being threatened. They cost me something financially. This was when I found Tattle. Since then, I try not to fall for the bait. Lin and Deb don’t deserve - or want - a second chance.

• Heart
  • Wow

floz93

Tattlers I haven’t posted in a while, but sometimes you just need to know there’s someone out there awake to make you feel less lonely…

• Heart