Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be very worried for her daughters. Especially considering all the emotional trauma she has inflicted upon them and keeping them from their father. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Stupid anecdote but while I was having abuse troubles at home at age 11, I went to my friend’s birthday slumber party. I was so anxious I couldn’t join any of the girls playing in a blanket fort in the basement with the lights off. I was scared of the dark, had bad nightmares from the tit going on at home, kept picking my lips until they bled.

I climbed the stairs to the kitchen and my friend’s mum found me there. She made herself a Shirley Temple with just a splash of some alcohol, made me one without the alcohol, and we sat at the table and talked about everything I was experiencing. I was 11. I didn’t think I could talk to adults that way, but we talked late into the night, until the girls downstairs all fell asleep. I’m not really friends with the girl anymore but I’ll always remember her mum loving me in the way I needed to be loved.

This is random af probably, but I just hope the families onto whom Alice shovels those beautiful girls are at least very kind to them. Like maybe give ‘em a good meal, maybe take everyone on a day trip to a toy store or something, or a movie theatre. And talk to them. I hope they find home, or peace, or something in one of these parents. They deserve to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Stupid anecdote but while I was having abuse troubles at home at age 11, I went to my friend’s birthday slumber party. I was so anxious I couldn’t join any of the girls playing in a blanket fort in the basement with the lights off. I was scared of the dark, had bad nightmares from the tit going on at home, kept picking my lips until they bled.

I climbed the stairs to the kitchen and my friend’s mum found me there. She made herself a Shirley Temple with just a splash of some alcohol, made me one without the alcohol, and we sat at the table and talked about everything I was experiencing. I was 11. I didn’t think I could talk to adults that way, but we talked late into the night, until the girls downstairs all fell asleep. I’m not really friends with the girl anymore but I’ll always remember her mum loving me in the way I needed to be loved.

This is random af probably, but I just hope the families onto whom Alice shovels those beautiful girls are at least very kind to them. Like maybe give ‘em a good meal, maybe take everyone on a day trip to a toy store or something, or a movie theatre. And talk to them. I hope they find home, or peace, or something in one of these parents. They deserve to.
Please - I'm not patting myself on the back to reveal this:

When my daughters were teenagers they were often openly embarrassed by me giving their friends a long warm hug during greetings.

My daughters each later shared with me that many of their friends said their own parents never hugged them and that they looked forward to and wanted/appreciated my hugs saying they could feel "love" in them.

When I returned to college for my 2nd degree (often my classmates were my stepson's former classmates - I didn't previously know them) I was so surprised and pleased that many looked forward to my hugs (and encouragement in their studies) - they were away from home and often a bit lonely. Needless to say, I received the reputation as a giver of "free hugs" and I loved giving a warm embrace filled with my love for them.
ETA: many students asking for a hug were students I didn't know.

And, so, I'm sending each of you a long warm embrace if you are in need of just a little bit of my love.

I also am hoping that the Es are receiving warm hugs from others.
ETA
@ReturningthePearls - I am so glad this mother gave you this "gift" of her time and understanding. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So just to recap from Alice's own SM. 🤪

Alice was blind sided by Ioan leaving & doesn't know why as he never told her.
Ioan told her he was unhappy for some time & warned he would leave if she didn't change her behaviour but she still doesn't know why he left.
Ioan left Alice for his mother.
Ioan left her as he likes his women thinner than Alice.
Ioan had a 3 year affair & left her for B.
Ioan had a 2 year affair & left her for B.

Now -

Ioan left her because she's often bed bound & was unable to attend events with him.

What's the next reason gonna be? :sneaky: Why hasn't MSM picked up on her constantly changing stories, lies & contradictions? Why haven't her supporters? She's another (older) Amber Heard.

Screenshot 2022-06-25 205927.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t talk about her fibbermyalgia? If she talked about it any more it would be an encyclopedia volume. And she would crawl to the opening of an envelope. I don’t recall any red carpets from their marriage where he was there alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can she even see anything out of these glasses? They are disgusting. It must be like walking around underwater. You can see when she lifts them off her face they haven’t been cleaned in a long time

Who can forget this most crusty look too
Bloody hell she looks such a mess, and creepy in those glasses. Am hearing Marjorie again, and the video here she has a cardboard box on her head. She's so funny. Ahem

Reactions: 16
I have some sympathy for Alice because, yes, she probably does have to sell her old clothes because they don’t fit and then replace them with new ones because instead of losing weight, she keeps gaining. Lord knows I need money for the exorbitant hospital fees I just incurred while my new baby was in there for weeks, but I’m also desperately shopping for cheap sundresses on Poshmark because I can’t squeeze myself into my pre-pregnancy stuff right now. 😬

Why am I such a sucker when I can relate to something she’s doing?!

No bleeping excuse for the Ganni hats, though, my god. That goes double for the second one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have some sympathy for Alice because, yes, she probably does have to sell her old clothes because they don’t fit and then replace them with new ones because instead of losing weight, she keeps gaining. Lord knows I need money for the exorbitant hospital fees I just incurred while my new baby was in there for weeks, but I’m also desperately shopping for cheap sundresses on Poshmark because I can’t squeeze myself into my pre-pregnancy stuff right now. 😬

Why am I such a sucker when I can relate to something she’s doing?!

No bleeping excuse for the Ganni hats, though, my god. That goes double for the second one.
I am assuming you are not on the beg from friends and family to pay for your essentials, though. That’s what is so offensive about what Alice is doing. Shows she doesn’t need the money at all. She’s just trying to use the GFM to make Ioan look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we find how much the hairdryer was? I want that so I can emulate @claudiarocks profile pic. While I’m tagging you, I hope you’re ok xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Please - I'm not patting myself on the back to reveal this:

When my daughters were teenagers they were often openly embarrassed by me giving their friends a long warm hug during greetings.

My daughters each later shared with me that many of their friends said their own parents never hugged them and that they looked forward to and wanted/appreciated my hugs saying they could feel "love" in them.

When I returned to college for my 2nd degree (often my classmates were my stepson's former classmates - I didn't previously know them) I was so surprised and pleased that many looked forward to my hugs (and encouragement in their studies) - they were away from home and often a bit lonely. Needless to say, I received the reputation as a giver of "free hugs" and I loved giving a warm embrace filled with my love for them.
ETA: many students asking for a hug were students I didn't know.

And, so, I'm sending each of you a long warm embrace if you are in need of just a little bit of my love.

I also am hoping that the Es are receiving warm hugs from others.
ETA
This is so, so beautiful of you—to provide love for those who need it, especially young people who are still investigating all the in’s and out’s of loving people. Really, you say you don’t mean to pat yourself on the back but you have every right to, because you nurture people, and I would like to believe that this is literally God’s plea for us to do in this life. Thank you. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean if you’re Bianca and Alice is calling you a moose, that’s freaking hysterical. Good for her! I bet they laugh their asses off at her poor attempts to derail their relationship. When this all comes to an end and it is soon, I’m glad they had humour.
You know you've lost when you have to resort to schoolyard bully tactics because the targets of your ire are ignoring you and whatever you say or do cannot get a rise out of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am assuming you are not on the beg from friends and family to pay for your essentials, though. That’s what is so offensive about what Alice is doing. Shows she doesn’t need the money at all. She’s just trying to use the GFM to make Ioan look bad.
I mostly think that because the most recent purchases look so cheap and are for a likely good reason (weight gain), they don’t make her GFM look illegitimate the way we know it is. I know her fans won’t be swayed, and it’s not important to me whether or not they are, but I do worry that some Twitter users will go after her so hard over what she can easily “explain” away, her rightful critics will look like needless haters and she’ll come out looking like the victim she wants to be.

But again, not sure why I care; if her followers haven’t twigged to the truth yet, it’s not really my business whether or not they waste their money on her, and lord knows Alice won’t use the money in any intelligent way that will help her, so my concerns that we’re helping her look like she’s being harassed are pretty irrelevant.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2022-06-25 213252.png

As if HIS lawyers would be telling HER anything! As for her childish remark about B's dress, jealous much! She sounds about 17. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yep, 2 sizes bigger in the UK, I wear a 12/14 and am around mAlices height and I'm telling you know she would struggle with a size UK14, I can see that just from her photos. I'd say she is nearer a UK 16/18 and I'm not saying that to body/fat shame whatsoever
Yeah we can all hear Ioan saying that cant we?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1369650

Lmao at her loving to work!
The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

View attachment 1369648
Yeah, being raised to be a codependent child sucks hard. But comparing her girls' emotional development to that of the family dog? As a good thing? Shows how needy Alice is , too.

Children are supposed to become independent of their parents -that differentiation is is crucial to developing into a non-codependent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.