Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardybum41

I’m feeling more sickened than ever by mAlice today. I recently donated to a go fund me for a 5yr old with an incurable brain disease who needed a new wheelchair because an airline had lost his. The airline has now found it, and his parents are trying to give everyone back the money they donated. Most of us have said keep the money anyway. While that spoilt, lazy, bitter and abusive old hag is scamming money from people to try embarrass her victim and keep him from his children. She is a fucking horror show, and I need a word stronger than cunt to describe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I fell back into the black hole that is the TRO documents and I’m practically nauseous riding the roller coaster of emotions being depicted here. She needs help, like this is insane.

“You’ve never loved anybody but yourself.”
“My life is constant sadness.”
“I’m dating a wealthy Disney executive who can get me where I need to be.”
“I love My Family Wizard!!!”
“The password to My Family Wizard doesn’t work.”
“Why are you so angry???”
“Your happiness is important and I’ll help you achieve that.❤
“You won’t EVER be considered for an award from the Queen.”
“OMG Damian lost his wife!!!”
“How can you love your selfish mother more than the kids???”
“Brentwood is AMAZING!!!”
“Do you realize who you’re up against, dude???”
“Basically you’ve failed everybody.”
“Have you watched Halston on Netflix???”
“You’re in dire need of psychiatric help.”
“YOU CHOSE MUMMY!”
“I’m sorry I sent ranting texts last night.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“How do we find new soulmates?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Hey can you put me on tape for this JLo film?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“I’m just really upset and sad.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Let’s try to work as a team.”
“Want more?”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don't judge Alice for buying on eBay. Hell, I've been doing it forever. It's smart to find things you want and then often get them for a fraction of the price on eBay. I'm all for a deal. 👌🏼

The issue is the begging for money using inflammatory statements about being left broke without food or a way to pay basic bills when it appears she's been clothing shopping for herself up until the GoFundMe launched. That's really problematic. Because the optics make it look like she just overspent and put her desire for new things over basic necessities. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s just it, your final paragraph.

Maybe we can add compulsive buying to the list of Alice’s addictions.

The fact that she is covering her tracks, or trying to, on EBay is an indication that the Turds Detective Agency (no job too small) was on the right track.

The ex FM trying to deflect attention away from the EBay account, mmm, kind of proves they are still invested. Thought it was too good to be true.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Unfortunately the girls will see it and I think she actively encourages them to look at some of the stuff regarding their dad. It will mess with their heads without a doubt, but Alice doesn’t care so long as she scores a Twitter point in her sad mind. For the normal day-to-day parenting stuff which isn’t having fun or eating food out of Uber Eats cartons she leaves it to Gloria.
I remember when my daughters were Big E's age. Them and their pals. They loved a drama. Anything happening with in their friendship group, a crowd of them would flutter around together squealing and chittering like a flock of demented starlings (I use that term deliberately, I watch the starlings every day in my garden and they're lovely but bonkers). They'd be all hyped up for a few hours, then drained and exhausted until the next wee drama rolled along.

Reminds me of mAlice.
And, to my mind, she'd be using these little dramas to insinuate herself into the "friendship" group, just one of the gang. Isn't she cool using SM like a pro and winding up boring old dad?! It's funny, ha ha, twitter, twitter.

She's such fun, having a couple of drinks, singing and dancing, encouraging everyone to just be wild, free, jumping off coffee tables and skipping up and down the back yard.

And when she's had a few, she buys anything and everything. Let's wait until Friday and nag her about the concert tickets, or the consoles, or the new clothes.

Then it gets boring.

Then it becomes an embarrassment.

A huge embarrassment.

She's drank too much and said too much on SM and the friends are not laughing with the kids so much anymore, they're laughing at them. The kids start to hear snide remarks made when they walk past - not just about their dad but about their mum, their house, the drinking, their clothes....

See, kids don't needs their parents to be friends, they need them to be parents. Plenty of time to adjust the parameters of relationships with them when they are adults themselves, but at 8 and 12, nearly 13 they need a mum - not a bloody big teenager caring for them.

As an ex social worker, I have seen many children of families with such parents - kids that had to parent their own mum and dad because of parental addictions, who were subjected to parental alienation and who had to be the mature one and say to their carer stop acting like an idiot in front of my pals you're embarrassing me! Kids who were bullied and emotionally scarred because of these "adults". Hell, I even lived through some of these myself.

But mAlice really needs to get her act together PDQ if she wants to save harming her kids more than she already has. She needs to remove the blinkers of selfishness and hate, sober up literally and figuratively, and start putting her kids needs first.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So that would mean Ioan is likely traumatized too, Alice inflicted abuse upon him which probably caused some sort of trauma, and the way she is acting could very well be traumatizing the children, it’s a vicious circle of trauma. That’s really sad.
Without a doubt Ioan is directly traumatised by Alice’s behaviour. His flight response and return with the police officer, all things Alice put out there, are deeply worrying.
The grey rocking of his ex partner that he was in a relationship with for twenty years speaks volumes. I think it’s the same approach her Father took too.

We have to remember that no one knows Alice better than Ioan. His reaction to her since tells me all I need to know about what she put him through.
She thinks him grey rocking her is criminal but her constantly breaking a TRO and trying to affect his career and relationship with Bianca is acceptable because her feelings are hurt.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
nothing wrong with a $10 purchase even if you are "poor", it's the big purchases that leave a taste
Sorry, but if you are publicly begging for money to buy food while you refuse to work, any purchase of an item like this is wrong.

• Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Who even tries to one-up chronic illnesses?? 🤯
She said in a recent post she has "seronegative rheum arthritis ", it's INCREDIBLY hard to get diagnosed with that, as the thing that actually makes the condition what it is (in bloods) isn't present. I have seronegative arthritis (mine is psoriatic, it's very common to be seronegative with that one) but to actually be rheumatoid you need a certain blood test to be positive. Rheumatoid arthritis mainly affects peripheral joints, fingers can become deformed, there's weight loss, fevers, fatigue, joint pain and visible swelling. I've never seen her mention any of that, and a couple of weeks ago she was banging on about psoriatic arthritis AFTER I spoke about it on here. To actually want to have an autoimmune disorder is crazy, it can totally ruin your life, she says she's bed bound four days a week, sorry but I am registered disabled, use a walking stick, sometimes my body seizes up and I can't move and yet I still get up to care for my autistic daughter as best I can. I don't like to criticize others, especially those with ill health, but she pisses me off to no end.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So she is admitting that the GoFundMe is not for a lawyer. It is to get her out of the debt she herself has created. Am I understanding this correctly?

• Angry
  • Wow

cherryjuice

Just thinking about how weird Alice’s understanding of social media is. Despite her addiction, she is really unfamiliar with it enough to think Ioan pays for individual users to post criticisms on an Internet forum that has zero name recognition in the US and a tabloid that has few US readers to sway public opinion for the court, which is in the US. She believes he would do this rather than hire bots to blanket actual globally used forums like Twitter and Instagram with supportive hashtags to start a pro-Ioan movement there.

She has the comprehension of a very very elderly person who heard about the Internet from Fox News.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I think that probably illustrates that they are not as “ex” as they might have been suggesting.
Yep. I think it's a setup, pretending to be on the outs. Alice and her two sidekicks devised this plan to lure Ioan supporters into their trap, and she thinks the two sidekicks will get dirt on Ioan, like proving he has paid trolls or something as ludicrous, and help her TRO case and/or divorce case. I think it's some sick plot and they are all laughing behind the scenes at the gullible people DM'ing supposed ex-sidekicks for info. I wouldn't trust those two at all.

Edited once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Mad Betty

VIP Member
💯% - then everything else can fall into place: prenup, child/spousal support, bifurcation, house sale, any other loose ends
This. ☝🏼

What I see happening.

PRO will be approved without question. Then the rest falls into place:

Prenup will stand unless settlement is made.

Ioan will be granted a minimum of 50/50 custody and quite frankly given the intensity of Alice's rages in the past two weeks and the GoFundMe issues, full custody could be on the table. I can see court ordered evaluation and potential treatment programs being distinct possibilities due to said rages. Everyone involved needs to be safe and stable.

The sale of the house will be approved and she will have to vacate.

Child support/alimony will be revolved.

Bifurcation makes good sense.

All my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I'm re-reading the TRO application. So Ioan spoke to Ella on the phone in Feb, but Alice says they haven't had contact in twelve months. What a liar. I bet he's still having contact with them.
Screenshot_20220625-113439.png

• Sad
  • Sick

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
It’s a worry. Alice flip flops how the girls feel every few days; some days they are happier than ever in their girls only house now evil Ioan’s gone, then she’s claiming they are terrified and broken he’s gone and she needs to be there - always - to make everything ok.

In the TRO she tells IG he has ruined their lives by leaving. A good mum would cushion the blow. She rubs their noses in it. I think AE is deliberately traumatising the kids so they trauma bond with her. Like the PA that seems to be successful, as the kids seem to have anxiety and to be very clingy with mAlice.
Long time lurker on this thread. When my Dad left, my Mum did this. She is very similar to mAlice (hence my lurking here) and abused my Dad, although he would never admit to that. The only thing she achieved with that was traumatised children who can’t stand the sight of her as adults. My Dad may have missed out on our childhoods, but he’s got us for the rest of our lives. She’s got nothing. We also really wanted to see him, but wouldn’t have dared say that to her, him or the courts (the 90s, UK).

I did the exact opposite when my ex left. Divorce doesn’t have to fuck up children’s lives. It’s the behaviours of the adults after that does that.

• Heart

AllDogsGoToHeaven

He might want have wanted to do that initially but I think his attorney has shown him the error of that approach. At this stage he is letting his attorneys handle it. Any residual feelings he had is down the road like a tumbleweed in a hurricane. Being noble and kind with Alice will get him his ass handed to him on a platter.
Agree. He has been more than patient and considerate. She is not just 'not backing down', she keeps escalating.
Best thing for him and his girls is to pull all the rugs out from under her.
If she has to worry about where she's going to sleep and what she's going to eat, that will adjust her focus (I hope).
Note the DVRO requires the restrained party to stay away from children's school too.
And this is why she wants him to meet her, face to face, because she thinks she can continue to manipulate him the way she has throughout their relationship. And why it infuriates her so that he refuses to agree to even speak with her.

And this is also why it so vital that he has the support of his lawyers (and, we presume, therapists).
They are removed from the bonds and emotional ties that she has to him and can help him understand in ways that even his closest family, and his now partner cannot, how to negotiate a path through this extreme weed infested nightmare he must feel he is is trapped in by not having access to his beloved children.

From personal experience, I can imagine that being denied her demands to access him must be so angering for her.
I imagine her like some demented creature screaming into the abyss in frustration every time her plans are thwarted, then turning her frustrations upon his partner and his extended family are just normal behaviour for her.

I just want her to understand, through my own experience, that all her plotting and planning against them as a couple and individuals is not only pathetic and fruitless but is - for her - so negative and soul destroying. It benefits not one thing.

She will not gain him back as a partner or husband.
She will have broken her children's relationships with him as as a father and, potentially, their relationships with men in the future.
She will have broken her children relationships with her, they will grow to realise that she was a bitter and emotionally maladjusted person who was selfish and did not prioritise them as a mother should.
She will have destroyed all potential for herself in regards to employment - she does not present as a well balanced individual and is looking more of the "Amber Heard" she threatened to be in the TRO than the "Johnny Depp" she is desperately trying to say she is just now.
She is looking like a fraudster - her attempts to embarrass her ex have failed. Her spending habits, including her recent purchases on eBay and concert tickets do not balance out with her GFM appeal as being destitute and unable to feed her children!

My personal experience is that the children grow up knowing exactly what the narc parent is. They love them, but they don't necessarily like them or want to live with them or have contact with them. If the narc parent is lucky, they might want contact with them - but on strict terms, because they know the narc always focuses everything on themselves and it becomes too overwhelming, even when the children are adults, so there has to be strict boundaries.

It's not a term I use often, but sometimes it's so on point:
Karma is a bitch!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
fun fact about August 2nd: not only is it Alice's birthday it's technically also their wedding anniversary (legally at least)
Screenshot_20220626-232443_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow