Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just go shopping? It’s fine to buy off Ebay if you find something cute, but just seems strange how she seems to be buying massive quantities of clothes and whatever off Ebay.

From your lips to God’s ears that this comes to an end soon. Frankly Alice is getting boring to me, but for some reason I want to stick it out to see how it ends. Hopefully Alice will get her comeuppance at last, or at least a girl can dream. 😏
I’m just getting Grey Gardens vibes at this point. I think she likes eBay because you don’t have to leave the house.

Reactions: 25
What was it she said a while back? I’m not bitter or I’m not a bitter person . Lol

E1EE6577-7CDC-4C1B-830A-360C1DEB8DC9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she just go shopping? It’s fine to buy off Ebay if you find something cute, but just seems strange how she seems to be buying massive quantities of clothes and whatever off Ebay.

From your lips to God’s ears that this comes to an end soon. Frankly Alice is getting boring to me, but for some reason I want to stick it out to see how it ends. Hopefully Alice will get her comeuppance at last, or at least a girl can dream. 😏
It looks like Ioan is past the stressed traumatised phase with Alice and is choosing happiness and a life she cannot control which is destroying her and leading to the histrionics and lies/desperate tactics. He’s past pleading with her to reason and is utterly bored of her and knows her game. That hurts a narcissist deeply. The fact she claims to know his lawyers are fed up with him is pitifully desperate really.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
she means AEA (she blocked). cringe stuff
It's even more bizarre that she thought AEA was a friend than that AE was a friend.

So where did L get the bogus information that AE was ebaying to resell to a vintage shop?? From AE herself obviously. Still think this is about AE.

"By trying to get to the truth, you might get sucked in to a myriad of lies."

AEA knows nothing that isn't publicly available so it's not her.

Reactions: 15
Alice clearly has a shopping addiction.
She sits around in bed all day what else is she gonna do but shop and fight online?
Her kids are looked after by Gloria. Her housework is done by Gloria. She gets meals delivered.
She needs a job then she would have less time to indulge her addictions. There is a grain of truth in some of the things she lets slip. His comment about her buying the colander.... I bet he was sick to death of her out if control spending on rubbish. I bet it was non stop parcels of tit old clothes arriving every other day. Not all sellers leave feedback so the feedback is the tip of the iceberg.
I still don’t understand why she just didn’t go shopping for clothes. 🤔
I think her vanity about how she sees herself keeps her in the house. She filters every single photo posted onto social media.
Yes, I can see that. Facing a mirror in a dressing room can be daunting, especially when trying on bathing suits, but buying jackets or skirts should not be a big deal. Deep down Alice has to know the reality of how she looks, but there are so many things she could do to look better, get her hair done by a professional who knows what they are doing, getting her makeup updated, buying clothes that flatter her. I think she just wants to look the way she did 25 years ago, and can’t face the fact that is never going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We are not supposed to be pulling across tweets from these types of accounts @Diamonds60

She could easily have paid for hair extensions to bulk her hair out, new teeth, a personal trainer for a few lessons, better make up. Instead she has bought lots of bits of shite from eBay. What a waste.

Reactions: 18
I've given myself some time to simmer down after my outburst yesterday - I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my intemperate language. nAlice's mockery of domestic violence is very triggering indeed. But the recent revelations re: her GFM/EBay really take the cake, biscuit and entire bakery.
At some point, one has to ask 'how can I live with myself?' But I don't think it is a question Alice will every contemplate. Her pathological grandiosity, which reminds me of Trump ('I'm the smartest person in the room' = 'very stable genius', par example), her endless harping on about something which is so minor in relation to what is happening in the world, and now her outright theft from impoverished people to maintain her shopping addiction, makes her irredeemable. For months, I naively hoped that something would give: that she would pull herself together, would put her children's mental and emotional health first, that she would find a way to come out a wiser woman. But there's no hope of that.
Everything she touches turns to dust. She is profoundly poisonous and dangerous: there are no lengths she will not go to in order to destroy her ex-husband and his girlfriend. She wants to trigger Bianca's MS flares. She wants to ensure that the children hate their father. She is utterly unscrupulous. Using a GFM to subsidise a shopping addiction? I know I'm repeating myself, but - whuttt?
And, of course, she made Roe vs Wade about her divorce. Even when millions of women face enforced labour and birth, and involuntary servitude, our nAlice can't resist getting a crack in about her bloody divorce. Irredeemable. I thank God that I am not so profoundly self-centred and malicious: I thank God that I am in no way like Alice Evans, every single day.
I’m so glad you’re feeling better @Autisteuse my dear. I agree with everything you say about Alice, she is just as you describe her. if things become too difficult on here for you, just take a break, we’ll all still be here when you return. One thing to be grateful for, neither you, or I are Alice, and have to live her life. Take care 💖

• Heart
We are not supposed to be pulling across tweets from these types of accounts @Diamonds60

She could easily have paid for hair extensions to bulk her hair out, new teeth, a personal trainer for a few lessons, better make up. Instead she has bought lots of bits of shite from eBay. What a waste.
Deleted it and agree. Just thought it was interesting.

Reactions: 10
@cherryjuice I am so sorry to read about your baby girl needing medication which your insurance won't cover 😔
You must be dreadfully worried.
I know that all our Tattlers' thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs are flowing in your direction
🤗🤗🤗

@ReturningthePearls, you also are greatly in our thoughts. Please be safe, keep strong and be keeping good care of yourself - know that you are greatly admired and cared for here. 🤗🤗🤗

And every other Tattler that may be feeling overwhelmed or downtrodden, under the weather, just not themselves, know that you are part of a community here. We are united not just because of mAlice - she may have been the initial catalyst that brought us together but we have forged stronger bonds if support and community than she and her FMs can understand because it is founded on a rocks of justice and care for the abused and downhearted, not the shifting sands of narcissism and entitlement. We seek not to destroy each other but to strengthen, build each other up and shine a light in the darkness.

I don't think mAlice has any real understanding of caring, loyalty and friendship, and that's what separates us and unites us.

Sorry if that sounds a little evangelical or "preachy", but at a time when some of us are struggling, I wanted to try and give a little boost to our ailing souls.

And now I am off to rant about her again. 🤗
Thank you for your lovely words. it has been a difficult time on here, and as you say some of us have been struggling. There is always humour and compassion here when it’s needed and for one I am grateful. Right let’s get on and find out what batshittery the swivel-eyed one has been up to 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Deleted it and agree. Just thought it was interesting.
I know, it’s good intel. And what we thought. It’s tempting to do it (bring tweets across, have to sit on my hands sometimes) but we want to keep this thread alive and kicking. ❤

• Heart
I would love to see Marie Kondo and What Not to Wear descend on the West Hollywood Shite Hovel.

• Haha
Finally caught up on #109 now only 22 pages here! 🏃‍♀️:LOL:

Re the new hearing does Ioan have to be there or both of them or if she doesn't turn up again will the judge just look at the rest of Ioan's evidence & award the PRO in her absence? :unsure: I really feel for him if he has to be there again. It must have been so stressful for him knowing he was to face his abuser for the first time in over a year only for her to be a coward & not turn up. He'll have to psyche himself up all over again.
🛡 #JusticeForIoan 🛡

• Heart
  • Sad
Alice clearly has a shopping addiction.
She sits around in bed all day what else is she gonna do but shop and fight online?
Her kids are looked after by Gloria. Her housework is done by Gloria. She gets meals delivered.
She needs a job then she would have less time to indulge her addictions. There is a grain of truth in some of the things she lets slip. His comment about her buying the colander.... I bet he was sick to death of her out if control spending on rubbish. I bet it was non stop parcels of tit old clothes arriving every other day. Not all sellers leave feedback so the feedback is the tip of the iceberg.
im thinking basically she is either a superwoman or got her hands on Hermione Granger’s time turner. Most of my wwking hours are spent on Tattle (with occasional breaks for sleep, work, rest etc) and I no longer have time for friends, allotment, husband.. even cat gets neglected. She however manages to:
- continuously shop at least on two different sites
- (probably) get drunk
- fight on twitter
- create sock accounts everywhere
- "look after" her babies (it takes at least some attention even if Gloria does all the work)
- post and delete and comment on Instagram
- be bed bound for 4 days a week (how well regimented!) from very severe whatevershewantstocallit
- go out with girlfriends
- do pap walks with blanket and dog she uses as clutch
- order takeways
- follow and critique B’s fashion choices
- "write a book”
Im sure I missed something out but Im dizzy writing down even that much. I need to lie down. The woman is a hurricane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she means AEA (she blocked). cringe stuff
Lin played several people like a fiddle. One of the first things she did is try to get real identities to usernames on Twitter and Tattle. That would be expected, right? But she also asked certain people on Tattle, Twitter, and Reddit to plead her case, i.e., I was an Alice victim, she manipulated me, I’m sorry, pass it on.” That’s more insidious. I’ve heard this too many times and from trusted sources to believe it’s not true. I firmly believe that part of the plan was to distract AEA from continuing to post Alice’s own words from the TRO. If anyone has a problem with AEA posting that stuff…why? Alice said it. It’s public. It’s damning. Yet, AEA is “cringe” for posting it? I encourage her to keep posting it on the off chance someone, somewhere might learn something they didn’t know. Many of us read the whole TRO; many will not. There are terrible things in there. To me, it says a lot more about Alice, et al. that they are out there plotting. In here, we talk. We state our opinions. We muse. We speculate. We joke. We support each other. But in very few instances do we actually have the BTS facts. I can say I never talk to Alice, Tone, Deb or Lin. Ever. I’ve blocked almost every single troll so I don’t have to see them. Sorry if you got burned by believing Deb and Lin…but don’t ever forget there were those of us who were harassed, abused, and dealing with real world things like jobs being threatened. They cost me something financially. This was when I found Tattle. Since then, I try not to fall for the bait. Lin and Deb don’t deserve - or want - a second chance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Lin played several people like a fiddle. One of the first things she did is try to get real identities to usernames on Twitter and Tattle. That would be expected, right? But she also asked certain people on Tattle, Twitter, and Reddit to plead her case, i.e., I was an Alice victim, she manipulated me, I’m sorry, pass it on.” That’s more insidious. I’ve heard this too many times and from trusted sources to believe it’s not true. I firmly believe that part of the plan was to distract AEA from continuing to post Alice’s own words from the TRO. If anyone has a problem with AEA posting that stuff…why? Alice said it. It’s public. It’s damning. Yet, AEA is “cringe” for posting it? I encourage her to keep posting it on the off chance someone, somewhere might learn something they didn’t know. Many of us read the whole TRO; many will not. There are terrible things in there. To me, it says a lot more about Alice, et al. that they are out there plotting. In here, we talk. We state our opinions. We muse. We speculate. We joke. We support each other. But in very few instances do we actually have the BTS facts. I can say I never talk to Alice, Tone, Deb or Lin. Ever. I’ve blocked almost every single troll so I don’t have to see them. Sorry if you got burned by believing Deb and Lin…but don’t ever forget there were those of us who were harassed, abused, and dealing with real world things like jobs being threatened. They cost me something financially. This was when I found Tattle. Since then, I try not to fall for the bait. Lin and Deb don’t deserve - or want - a second chance.
I like your post but I think Welp meant one little thing that was said was cringe like the befriending of each other, not the account as such.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.