Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before I head off to lurk & catch up, thanks for all the lovely pix of Yo🐝 - they look so right together in a way that Ioan never did with Alice who dominated (him) in every picture. I loved B's dress but no way could I have worn a dress that long as I would have tripped over it! 🤭
The jewel colour suited her & the green matches that of Alice's jealousy, lol! I really hope Ioan got some good networking in & received some work offers as God knows he needs it & deserves it after all Alice has done to ruin him & his career. I saw B's IG post & how lovely & refreshing it must be for Ioan to have a partner who not only doesn't make constant digs about his appearance but actively loves, respects & fancies him & he sure as hell deserves it. 💞

Welcome to all our new turds & two in particular started their posting with a bang - @Invictus & @IndomitableInsomniac
It's great having a psychologist here & @Invictus your posts are so informative & interesting, so thank you! :)
I'm assuming your username is after the great poem, one of my all time favourites!
@IndomitableInsomniac - I enjoyed your take on Ioan & Alice's early/subsequent relationship dynamics, very interesting & made some sense! Thanks. :)

It's disappointing that MSM haven't picked up on the negative comments posted on her disgusting GFM or about her & e-Bay. But hopefully more & more people's eyes are being opened to the truth. 👀 The more of her wicked lies & manipulations become public the better.
As for placing her GFM under 'emergencies' (meant for genuine RL emergencies) it's as revolting as it is unsurprising. I would say she was lower than a snake's belly but that's an insult to snakes. 🐍 I just hope her greed, malice & thirst for revenge someday comes back on her big time & she's left with absolutely nothing.

Trying to catch up & some discussion on PD's. While we're of course not in a position to diagnose her many of us have experience with Narcs (mine was thankfully brief but traumatic enough) so like some others here I am still going with her being a Narc.
But she also ticks the boxes for HPD (Histrionic) (@Nixlondon) & ASPD (AntiSocial) (@Diamonds60) not to mention @M33L4's excellent diagnosis of her just being a bleep! :cool:

I do think when it appears she's escalating & people get worried that she knows exactly what she is doing. It's all a game for her & she's extremely manipulative & uses her histrionics to get herself the attention she craves. If anything summed that up it was her pathetic on the floor 'not breathing' display & getting Gloria to phone Ioan in Oz (not 911 but Oz!) pure performative crap. Him telling Gloria to leave her there or call the police showed he had been put through this manipulative vile crap before but that got twisted by her to him wanting her dead, further proof it was for attention & when it didn't work out the spiteful anger emerges. Same with her 3 day twitter 'bender' over MITH & HW. I know some don't agree but I think she's evil. Her actions are orchestrated to cause maximum harm, some examples incl' her revolting IG post about her step sister, her PA of the girls & recently her GFM timed to shame him in MC & on Fathers Day. She thrives on hurting people, gets off on it, all while playing the poor wronged victim & her actions speak volumes about who she is & to me she is evil. 🤬

I saw the post by one of her alleged ex FM's re Alice's e-Bay a/c & no surprise. I never really believed they fell out with her as leopards don't change their spots. Birds of a feather & all that, they're as nasty as she is & if they had genuinely fallen out/were disgusted by her then they would have apologised profusely to all the people they deliberately harmed & would have been very quick to spill the tea.

This is a classic example of Alice projecting.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 213638.png

I fixed it for her! :sneaky:

I really do care. The truth is heinous. I'm stuck in a divorce I don't actually want.
I just want to destroy his happiness & shut out his light.

3 more song suggestions.

'When things explode' - Unkle

'Maneater' - Hall & Oates

'Cold As Ice' - Foreigner

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Has anyone taken a look at the feedback left for others? Definitely sounds like Alice

Reactions: 11
Isn't a US 10 something like a UK 14, though? Ella is slim - I really doubt that she'd fill out a size 14.
Yep, 2 sizes bigger in the UK, I wear a 12/14 and am around mAlices height and I'm telling you know she would struggle with a size UK14, I can see that just from her photos. I'd say she is nearer a UK 16/18 and I'm not saying that to body/fat shame whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)
I can't like this enough. Spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep, 2 sizes bigger in the UK, I wear a 12/14 and am around mAlices height and I'm telling you know she would struggle with a size UK14, I can see that just from her photos. I'd say she is nearer a UK 16/18 and I'm not saying that to body/fat shame whatsoever
Agreed. Unfortunately, the alcohol plus god knows what she's imbibing in the way of painkilling narcotics, plus a heavy amount of carbs and zero exercise has turned her formerly enviable figure into a 'mumsy' one. She could, of course, hire a personal trainer and document her weightloss journey, but that would be just too benevolent and decent of her.
I hope you're doing all right, LG. I was dumped by a narcissist who also physically abused me (beat me like a carpet on the regular) and I forgave him for it. What I want to absolutely assure you is that in a month ormdo, you'll realise that your entire life has been saved. You no longer (like Ioan) have to live on eggshells, waiting for the next potential meltdown. You won't have to play second fiddle to his ego. I'd advise getting trauma counselling right now. Lay in the foundations of a new life - and the decent, honourable and kind treatment you EXPECT before a chap is even worthy of you in the first place. Much love to you. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who even tries to one-up chronic illnesses?? 🤯
She said in a recent post she has "seronegative rheum arthritis ", it's INCREDIBLY hard to get diagnosed with that, as the thing that actually makes the condition what it is (in bloods) isn't present. I have seronegative arthritis (mine is psoriatic, it's very common to be seronegative with that one) but to actually be rheumatoid you need a certain blood test to be positive. Rheumatoid arthritis mainly affects peripheral joints, fingers can become deformed, there's weight loss, fevers, fatigue, joint pain and visible swelling. I've never seen her mention any of that, and a couple of weeks ago she was banging on about psoriatic arthritis AFTER I spoke about it on here. To actually want to have an autoimmune disorder is crazy, it can totally ruin your life, she says she's bed bound four days a week, sorry but I am registered disabled, use a walking stick, sometimes my body seizes up and I can't move and yet I still get up to care for my autistic daughter as best I can. I don't like to criticize others, especially those with ill health, but she pisses me off to no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
the whole thing has reached batshit levels, that AEA account immediately jumped on Lin that she is aiding fraud and that it will have legal consequences for her (LOL), I mean, even if she is still acting under Alice's orders this is just crazy stuff.

They also keep spreading untrue things, like that Alice deleted her ebay account (she didn't), to basically create evidence that it's her. Alice is shooting herself enough into the foot, it's not working to Ioan's advantage to try to create tit on top of that

apparently some of that crew has concluded that I am Alice based on something I've never said. Jeez, I hate how much craziness is on both sides (supporter-wise)
As far as I can tell, no one really thinks you’re Alice. They just seems to question why people here are defending people who absolutely hate them like D and L. On the other hand, L is out there talking to Alice’s Twitter friends (which would not be possible if she switched sides) and calling herself a victim. I’m out of fucks of give to defend anyone, but it’s exhausting to see people make excuses for D and L as if they didn’t destroy a ton of people in the past 18 months (and that doesn’t include their fan club of YEARS). L’s most recent tweet said she was a victim in all this. Lol. And damn offensive to the people who were actually victims during their destruction campaign - you know, the people who lost their accounts due to constant complaints on Tattle, were harassed on Twitter, had their bosses called for being mean to Alice, and had to deal with online bullying 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's funny isn't it that mAlice's non-medically diagnosed "fibro" and "arthritis" doesn't seem to affect her hands when it comes to typing manically long dissertations on IG/Twitter etc. I have fibro as one of my medically diagnosed conditions and the hand and wrist pain are among the worst aspects and I cannot type for more than a few minutes or hold a pen to write.
I totally agree, I was misdiagnosed with fibro around 15 years ago, I actually have psoriatic arthritis and suspected lupus and my hand cramp up and go into spasms when I try to type for too long, or basically use my hands for any reason for more than a couple of minutes. I have carpal tunnel (it can be common in fibro too) and get horrid shooting pains up my wrist if I move my hand the wrong way (when my daughter was a baby I had both hands splinted it got so bad, picking her up, feeding, changing etc). She seems to be able to do an awful lot of stuff others with fibro would really struggle with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That top is rank 🤢. Okay if you're cleaning the house in it (oh that's right, mAlice doesn't clean, silly me 🤦🏼‍♀️) and it's too small as well! She hasn't realised yet that wearing something in the wrong size, makes you look worse ffs!
Bring back the dog blankets 🤣
Every time I see those photos I burst out laughing at the look on her face. Gloria Swanson in Sunset Blvd vibes. MAlice, ready for her closeup.
Back in the olden days when she first started going after Ioan’s fans the worst insult she could come up with was to insinuate someone was old and fat, so I’m sure she’s utterly terrified to admit to herself that she’s not young and thin anymore. But someone would have to be remarkably ageist, shallow, and fat phobic to think her looks are the problem. Of course she IS remarkably ageist, shallow and fat phobic herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks for your kindness. ❤ And to anyone else who’s checked in. I just needed a break—I still kind of do, but I’m lurking a little for now.
Thank you for letting us know you’re safe. Please stay that way. I may not post much but there are many people here that matter to me, and you are one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just before I head off to lurk & catch up, thanks for all the lovely pix of Yo🐝 - they look so right together in a way that Ioan never did with Alice who dominated (him) in every picture. I loved B's dress but no way could I have worn a dress that long as I would have tripped over it! 🤭
The jewel colour suited her & the green matches that of Alice's jealousy, lol! I really hope Ioan got some good networking in & received some work offers as God knows he needs it & deserves it after all Alice has done to ruin him & his career. I saw B's IG post & how lovely & refreshing it must be for Ioan to have a partner who not only doesn't make constant digs about his appearance but actively loves, respects & fancies him & he sure as hell deserves it. 💞

Welcome to all our new turds & two in particular started their posting with a bang - @Invictus & @IndomitableInsomniac
It's great having a psychologist here & @Invictus your posts are so informative & interesting, so thank you! :)
I'm assuming your username is after the great poem, one of my all time favourites!
@IndomitableInsomniac - I enjoyed your take on Ioan & Alice's early/subsequent relationship dynamics, very interesting & made some sense! Thanks. :)

It's disappointing that MSM haven't picked up on the negative comments posted on her disgusting GFM or about her & e-Bay. But hopefully more & more people's eyes are being opened to the truth. 👀 The more of her wicked lies & manipulations become public the better.
As for placing her GFM under 'emergencies' (meant for genuine RL emergencies) it's as revolting as it is unsurprising. I would say she was lower than a snake's belly but that's an insult to snakes. 🐍 I just hope her greed, malice & thirst for revenge someday comes back on her big time & she's left with absolutely nothing.

Trying to catch up & some discussion on PD's. While we're of course not in a position to diagnose her many of us have experience with Narcs (mine was thankfully brief but traumatic enough) so like some others here I am still going with her being a Narc.
But she also ticks the boxes for HPD (Histrionic) (@Nixlondon) & ASPD (AntiSocial) (@Diamonds60) not to mention @M33L4's excellent diagnosis of her just being a bleep! :cool:

I do think when it appears she's escalating & people get worried that she knows exactly what she is doing. It's all a game for her & she's extremely manipulative & uses her histrionics to get herself the attention she craves. If anything summed that up it was her pathetic on the floor 'not breathing' display & getting Gloria to phone Ioan in Oz (not 911 but Oz!) pure performative crap. Him telling Gloria to leave her there or call the police showed he had been put through this manipulative vile crap before but that got twisted by her to him wanting her dead, further proof it was for attention & when it didn't work out the spiteful anger emerges. Same with her 3 day twitter 'bender' over MITH & HW. I know some don't agree but I think she's evil. Her actions are orchestrated to cause maximum harm, some examples incl' her revolting IG post about her step sister, her PA of the girls & recently her GFM timed to shame him in MC & on Fathers Day. She thrives on hurting people, gets off on it, all while playing the poor wronged victim & her actions speak volumes about who she is & to me she is evil. 🤬

I saw the post by one of her alleged ex FM's re Alice's e-Bay a/c & no surprise. I never really believed they fell out with her as leopards don't change their spots. Birds of a feather & all that, they're as nasty as she is & if they had genuinely fallen out/were disgusted by her then they would have apologised profusely to all the people they deliberately harmed & would have been very quick to spill the tea.
Spot on post! I agree with every, single thing you've said.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ETA DISREGARD! I see earlier posts that addressed this and so I though AE got idea here but it was actually folks discussing this post! My bad. I shouldn’t skim but it moves fast and I’m upset about Roe v Wade!

This was one hour ago. Wow AE really reads here quickly. We need to quit giving her excuses & ideas! Lol
A606F250-D4C3-46A9-9C5F-5AF0DB0675A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.