Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been reading here again? I'm not finding that buyer on eBay and the url given by that poster for her feedback isn't working for me either.

Which would kinda prove that it is her eBay account.
We have the receipts. She can delete now, doesn't make it go away. The internet is forever isn't it Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just catching up but need to say that the layering of rugs is fine. But not two rugs from different styles. Have a plain rig with leopard print sure. Don’t have Victoriana mixed with leopard. Terrible combo. Terrible. 🤣

🤣🤣
You have to have a modicum of style to pull off layering rugs with such clashing patterns. It might’ve worked in a modern space as a statement piece. Sadly not the case chez Evans. We know Alice is lacking in taste (and dignity), so nothing surprises about this particular ensemble.
To be fair, it’s surprising she hasn’t been papped wearing the leopard rug yet, given her penchant for horse blankets and the like …
C31C5575-C13F-43A4-B6C9-2FB42704EEE5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she been reading here again? I'm not finding that buyer on eBay and the url given by that poster for her feedback isn't working for me either.

Which would kinda prove that it is her eBay account.
You know she’s frantically trying to cover her tracks. 😂

We have the receipts. She can delete now, doesn't make it go away. The internet is forever isn't it Alice?
And she likes that the internet is forever, right Alice?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet that carpet/rug combination irked Ioan every time he saw it. It’s very Alice, isn’t it?
It is a perfect representation of Alice's style, tho. Put two things that don't match together, and one of them has no other function than making it all look tacky and ugly.

Might be just me, I find all animal prints cheap as duck, even if the item costs a million dollars. Animal prints scream "tacky" to me every time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You have to have a modicum of style to pull off layering rugs with such clashing patterns. It might’ve worked in a modern space as a statement piece. Sadly not the case chez Evans. We know Alice is lacking in taste (and dignity), so nothing surprises about this particular ensemble.
To be fair, it’s surprising she hasn’t been papped wearing the leopard rug yet, given her penchant for horse blankets and the like …
View attachment 1368320
Those rugs have been down for a long time, I’d hate to know how filthy they are. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can still see her ebay lol
Very kind but I cannot take the honour - I'm not sure who nominated it so if they could come forward and take a bow! I only went through the most liked posts to find the top suggestion. I'm so sorry for the confusion.
nope you won
5p5bKXl.png

the one you mean is this one
4flTaI1.png

pw0EWJ0.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Alice. No Twitter. No ebay.

What's she going to do with her time now?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG!!! I retract my statement! I DID suggest that title! I thought the winner was the one about the begging bowl and I didn't even notice!

My first title, I'm so honoured!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It is a perfect representation of Alice's style, tho. Put two things that don't match together, and one of them has no other function than making it all look tacky and ugly.

Might be just me, I find all animal prints cheap as duck, even if the item costs a million dollars. Animal prints scream "tacky" to me every time.
I don't mind a subtle touch of snakeskin but ultimately I'm with you 🤗

And now she has gone political, no sign of the children's video but she's now sticking it in about the abortion law. Because the whole world waits for her opinion. Or is this her usual diversion tactic? Make this woman go away! Yes it would stop me tattling, but it's a sacrifice I would make to never see her words/laughable selfies/bizarre videos ever again. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't judge Alice for buying on eBay. Hell, I've been doing it forever. It's smart to find things you want and then often get them for a fraction of the price on eBay. I'm all for a deal. 👌🏼

The issue is the begging for money using inflammatory statements about being left broke without food or a way to pay basic bills when it appears she's been clothing shopping for herself up until the GoFundMe launched. That's really problematic. Because the optics make it look like she just overspent and put her desire for new things over basic necessities. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Me! I’m going to start one for high-end sushi, $500 bespoke prairie dresses, a weekend trip to Iceland, and my infant daughter’s life-saving medication, which I just learned will cost me $750/month because my insurance won’t cover it! Not as tragic a need as Alice’s, of course, but I may as well throw it in there.
That is so terrible to hear @cherryjuice , your beloved baby girl needs medication that insurance won't cover and that must put such a strain on any family finances. Not to even begin to imagine how awful it must be to have such a poorly child. ♥

Then that witch is getting cash from strangers to fund her shopping habit.

That really is heart breaking. Wishing you and your family all my very best wishes (and a bloody big lottery win to at least ease financial stress). I realise nothing will help with the worry about your darling child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I love animal prints! Each to their own though. Alice style and taste are the least distasteful thing about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just thinking about how weird Alice’s understanding of social media is. Despite her addiction, she is really unfamiliar with it enough to think Ioan pays for individual users to post criticisms on an Internet forum that has zero name recognition in the US and a tabloid that has few US readers to sway public opinion for the court, which is in the US. She believes he would do this rather than hire bots to blanket actual globally used forums like Twitter and Instagram with supportive hashtags to start a pro-Ioan movement there.

She has the comprehension of a very very elderly person who heard about the Internet from Fox News.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.