Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because B isn’t all bells and whistles AE sees her as someone to look down on. She can’t believe that anybody would choose anybody else over her, her ego will be her downfall, it is what is perpetuating this mess. She was an attractive woman until a few years ago, and that gave her attention, but it was predicated on youth in the early days and then being a striking woman later. She isn’t used to being overlooked or not the Alpha female in the room. But she isn’t anymore and life will be more peaceful for her if she accepts that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1369869

As if HIS lawyers would be telling HER anything! As for her childish remark about B's dress, jealous much! She sounds about 17. :rolleyes:
His attorneys think you’re a freaking crackpot, Alice, and you’ve done nothing but make endless work for them. NO ATTORNEY for Ioan is talking to any of your various personalities saying how much they can’t wait get rid of him and “the hyena” as you say they call Bianca. Liar. He’s paying their bills and talking tit to the opposing party would be a huge ethical violation, not to mention stupid...and not to mention they probably hate you. Tell another lie, and this time make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Going a bit back to her hyena comment - did she say Leon's firm is called B a hyena or Ioan's lawyer's firm?

I first thought she meant Leon and I envisioned Alice calling Bianca a name, and Leon, tired of everything, just not really fighting back anymore. But if she thinks Ioan's side is calling B that, how would she know that? Did they accidently leave the name in the papers they sent Alice? "Yo, missus Alice, stop poking our hyena! Peace! Very truly yours etc."

I am starting to believe she grows a scenario in her mind and her brain then stores it into a wrong compartment, "history" instead of "wet dream" or something.
She has consistently said in her posts that Bianca was the one who kept them from signing because she kept finding things she didn’t like or reading comments on SM (most recently from Tone). So according to her, B is the reason they don’t have a settlement.

SHE DOESN’T KNOW IT. SHE’S MAKING IT UP. It would be awesome if we could stop taking bald-face liars at face value. That’s what she wants. Many of us can’t believe she lies so damn much. But she does. It may be true in her fantasy, but no where else.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have been on eBay seller and buyer since 2000. My feedback is just under 700 for both.

It appears Alice joined in 2005 and has only used her account to buy. Her feedback is almost 2500. And not all sellers leave feedback so I'm guessing there's more. That's an average of at least 147 purchases a year which seems like an exceptional amount of shopping to me. I'm used to seeing those kinds of numbers for eBay sellers, not buyers. I guess she just really loves eBay.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If you think about it, the only reason people believe Alice is in dire financial straits is because she says so. Evidence would indicate otherwise. Household help, food delivery, treating her daughter to a show, the newly-revealed online purchases... there is nothing to suggest a financial struggle of any kind, other than the unreliable narrator's assertion. No wonder her daughter had no hesitation to post about getting show tickets - for all she sees, it's business as usual there at the casa.
If she hasn’t prepared the children they are going to be in for a big shock when they move to a small house or condo in a not as nice neighborhood. It’s unfair to the kids to let them believe their lifestyle is not going to change, Alice is fooling herself if she thinks Ioan is going to fund her a lifestyle that she has become accustomed to, not after all she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm still catching up on #109 🏃‍♀️ a few comments about B looking good in a blue dress but no pix other than her green dress she wore on the red carpet? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Maybe she is having to buy bigger clothes in a hurry due to her burgeoning figure. Doesn’t excuse the profligacy at a time when she is on the beg. Talking of which, her GFM has all but dried up. Still it’s nearly 5K, imagine the tat and utter shite she can buy with that.

Do you think she stores it all in the garage? She’ll have to move it when Ioan is ready to move into it.
New wardrobe for her August court case.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She likes her animal metaphors - moose, hyena.
horse teeth

I have been on eBay seller and buyer since 2000. My feedback is just under 700 for both.

It appears Alice joined in 2005 and has only used her account to buy. Her feedback is almost 2500. And not all sellers leave feedback so I'm guessing there's more. That's an average of at least 147 purchases a year which seems like an exceptional amount of shopping to me. I'm used to seeing those kinds of numbers for eBay sellers, not buyers. I guess she just really loves eBay.
Ioan didn't sign up for that either.
High volume buying of tit stuff off Ebay.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Never underestimate the power of denial and aspiration when shopping for clothes.
I can just imagine Alice saying to herself, I am going to buy this for when I get back in shape, silly woman is too lazy to get on that Peloton and work off some of her aggression while also getting in shape.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1369869

As if HIS lawyers would be telling HER anything! As for her childish remark about B's dress, jealous much! She sounds about 17. :rolleyes:
How would SHE know what HIS lawyers think about him? All seeing eye Alice from her Twitter cave she never leaves🤣 Also, without Olivier and Ioan’s money, Alice would have spent the past 20 odd years wearing bin liners 24/7, nevermind Markies clothes. The jealousy is oozing from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
horse teeth

Ioan didn't sign up for that either.
High volume buying of tit stuff off Ebay.
Why doesn’t she just go shopping? It’s fine to buy off Ebay if you find something cute, but just seems strange how she seems to be buying massive quantities of clothes and whatever off Ebay.

I mean if you’re Bianca and Alice is calling you a moose, that’s freaking hysterical. Good for her! I bet they laugh their asses off at her poor attempts to derail their relationship. When this all comes to an end and it is soon, I’m glad they had humour.
From your lips to God’s ears that this comes to an end soon. Frankly Alice is getting boring to me, but for some reason I want to stick it out to see how it ends. Hopefully Alice will get her comeuppance at last, or at least a girl can dream. 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she just go shopping? It’s fine to buy off Ebay if you find something cute, but just seems strange how she seems to be buying massive quantities of clothes and whatever off Ebay.

From your lips to God’s ears that this comes to an end soon. Frankly Alice is getting boring to me, but for some reason I want to stick it out to see how it ends. Hopefully Alice will get her comeuppance at last, or at least a girl can dream. 😏
I think her vanity about how she sees herself keeps her in the house. She filters every single photo posted onto social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1369869

I think she meant to inform SM about what happened between her and Leon . It should read: "My attorneys could not wait to get rid of me and my musty 54 year old ass dressed in designer 2nd hands I buy off eBay."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice clearly has a shopping addiction.
She sits around in bed all day what else is she gonna do but shop and fight online?
Her kids are looked after by Gloria. Her housework is done by Gloria. She gets meals delivered.
She needs a job then she would have less time to indulge her addictions. There is a grain of truth in some of the things she lets slip. His comment about her buying the colander.... I bet he was sick to death of her out if control spending on rubbish. I bet it was non stop parcels of tit old clothes arriving every other day. Not all sellers leave feedback so the feedback is the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She doesn’t talk about her fibbermyalgia? If she talked about it any more it would be an encyclopedia volume. And she would crawl to the opening of an envelope. I don’t recall any red carpets from their marriage where he was there alone.
When he had the black eye I think he was alone?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New wardrobe for her August court case.
But how is she going to hire a lawyer, if she manages to get an attorney then it’s proof she never needed the GFM in the first place. I just hope there is some way Ioan’s attorneys can use her ill gotten gains from GFM against her in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, NarcRage, I was just about to say that I believe she’s a compulsive shopper. I am, too (once again, it’s the BPD). It’s hard af to break the cycle but she doesn’t even seem to be trying.

Edit: @NarcRage I have never thought about that before—distracting yourself with work to avoid feeding the addiction. Holy tit, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.