Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't judge Alice for buying on eBay. Hell, I've been doing it forever. It's smart to find things you want and then often get them for a fraction of the price on eBay. I'm all for a deal. 👌🏼

The issue is the begging for money using inflammatory statements about being left broke without food or a way to pay basic bills when it appears she's been clothing shopping for herself up until the GoFundMe launched. That's really problematic. Because the optics make it look like she just overspent and put her desire for new things over basic necessities. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s just it, your final paragraph.

Maybe we can add compulsive buying to the list of Alice’s addictions.

The fact that she is covering her tracks, or trying to, on EBay is an indication that the Turds Detective Agency (no job too small) was on the right track.

The ex FM trying to deflect attention away from the EBay account, mmm, kind of proves they are still invested. Thought it was too good to be true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That is so terrible to hear @cherryjuice , your beloved baby girl needs medication that insurance won't cover and that must put such a strain on any family finances. Not to even begin to imagine how awful it must be to have such a poorly child. ♥

Then that witch is getting cash from strangers to fund her shopping habit.

That really is heart breaking. Wishing you and your family all my very best wishes (and a bloody big lottery win to at least ease financial stress). I realise nothing will help with the worry about your darling child.
Oh, thank you so much! We’re starting to make some headway with insurance just because I call them every day and am very, very nice, cheerful, and friendly to everyone on the phone, which has resulted in a small army of people from our doctor’s office, pharmacy, and various arms of the insurance company making calls around for us. And I was putting in 11-hour days at work before I gave birth, so my supervisor is working to get me a big raise. I think of all this as being the anti-Alice. Kill ‘em with kindness and work hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
forgot to mention yesterday.

She said that Ioan’s legals were fed up of him (words to that effect), not only is that going to piss Ioan’s legal team off (and as if they would say that to any opposing client let alone
a nutcase like her) but she said it as a subliminal message to Ioan - sow doubts in his mind that everyone thinks he is an idiot etc. Didn’t she say that about his agent too, like he/she couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Title suggestion by @Archduchess of Luxembourg - inspired by this gem of a post

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Alice continues her madness by spending her GFM money on expensive ebay purchases and by claiming that her Baby Angel actually doesn't want to divorce her. To be continued....
Thank you @welp, just don’t know what we’d do without you. Brilliant thread title @Archduchess of Luxembourg 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Might be just me, I find all animal prints cheap as duck, even if the item costs a million dollars. Animal prints scream "tacky" to me every time.
Me and my vintage Karen Millen leopard print trench coat will have to agree to disagree. I may look like this to the haters:

72A395C0-BBAC-4384-B93C-F68DE8B8CDF1.jpeg

But I know it’s really all this:

6BCBFFA7-A1FF-4D7C-944A-EEE9094D8E13.jpeg

😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

Thank you as ever @StoneMountain for these very important links 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so disgusted and furious by those eBay purchases. It makes me feel ill.

I was a SAHM, my kids were in private schools, we had a beautiful home, and I didn't have to worry about money or paying the bills or filing taxes. After my parent's divorce we really struggled financially, my mum went back to nursing after 20 years to make ends meet, so while I didn't have to worry I was never a spendthrift, but my Ex was a big spender.

When he left we separated our finances and sold the family home before the divorce was finalized, thank duck. My Ex who was in the middle of a full-on break down blew all his money on his young girlfriend who pissed off when his money was gone. We had 50/50 custody but I ended up with the girls 100% of the time because he couldn't afford his rent. I couldn't afford a lawyer to make an adjustment for CS and I was getting calls from debt collection agencies looking for him so it was pointless chasing him anyway.

Did I start a GFM? Did I duck. I worked my arse off to make the rent and any money I had went on my children and food to the point where when I did get financially stable I had forgotten how to shop for myself. I did borrow from family when I was short on the rent but paid it back straight away, I had friends offer to lend me money but I refused, I value my friends and it was important to me not to alter the dynamic.

It was horrible constantly having to say no to my children to things they wanted but I couldn't afford, and I am certain I will pay health-wise for the constant stress and raised cortisol levels of trying to make the rent every month for years.

Alice makes me want to vomit

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Yep. I think it's a setup, pretending to be on the outs. Alice and her two sidekicks devised this plan to lure Ioan supporters into their trap, and she thinks the two sidekicks will get dirt on Ioan, like proving he has paid trolls or something as ludicrous, and help her TRO case and/or divorce case. I think it's some sick plot and they are all laughing behind the scenes at the gullible people DM'ing supposed ex-sidekicks for info. I wouldn't trust those two at all.

Edited once.
Absolutely.

1. Ioan does nothing to them, they trash him publicly for months.
2. Alice personally abused them… crickets.

Also, one quick non-individuated, supposedly ‘sincere’ apology - with a smiley face attached? Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t mind so much if she bought a few things from eBay. We all need to buy clothes and make up and she did say it’s much cheaper on eBay. The issue I have is that she did it in the last month when she knew money was tight. But also she clearly has shopping addiction to buy 96 items over 6 months. That is bleeping excessive. Remember the colander thing, I think Ioan knew she spent all the money buying crazy amounts online. Not only does she fight chat all day online but she shops all day too. I wonder if excessive spending or the need to buy new things is part of having a PD?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t mind so much if she bought a few things from eBay. We all need dto buy clothes and make up and she did say it’s much cheaper on eBay. The issue I have is that she did it in the last month when she knew money was tight. But also she clearly has shopping addiction to buy 96 items over 6 months. That is bleeping excessive. Remember the colander thing, I think Ioan knew she spent all the money buying crazy amounts online. Not only does she fight chat all day online but she shops all day too. I wonder if excessive spending or the need to buy new things is part of having a PD?
The plea for money for food was the weekend, GFM was Sunday, think the EBay purchases, or some of them were Monday. Those who have seen her shopping trail could you like if that is correct.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t mind so much if she bought a few things from eBay. We all need to buy clothes and make up and she did say it’s much cheaper on eBay. The issue I have is that she did it in the last month when she knew money was tight. But also she clearly has shopping addiction to buy 96 items over 6 months. That is bleeping excessive. Remember the colander thing, I think Ioan knew she spent all the money buying crazy amounts online. Not only does she fight chat all day online but she shops all day too. I wonder if excessive spending or the need to buy new things is part of having a PD?
thing is they arent even cheap (cheap relatively zo how you buy them elsewhere, but expensive af for someone who apparently starves)

Reactions: 25
This stuck in my mind - posted by @welp in post #938 of last thread:

View attachment 1367969

quoting Alice:
"I'm stuck in a divorce where the petitioner doesn't actually want a divorce, he just want to destroy my happiness and shut out my light."

Alice is full of (whatever you want to insert here), arrrgghhhhh.
Ioan wants "out"!
I’m trying to decide whether she actually believes that. That Ioan doesn’t want a divorce and if she could talk to him she would make him come back. If she does, her delusions have reached a new high.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can still see that eBay account but the purchases are hidden, even though you can see the feedback. The feedback that user has left for others gives it away.

Not sure I’m allowed to give the direct link so add the username to the end of this link below:

That’s deffo our Alice, look at the words used on the feedback (Kind, Kindest…her favourite words (which always makes me 🤢 when she over uses them.)

Sort of suprised (or am I 🤔) that her ex bestie is adamant this isn’t her, either she has a lot of reading ( 🙋🏻‍♀️see the WIKI!) to catch up on or something isn’t right with her story.

Look, if she hadn’t have set up a GFM page pleading poverty and desperation and putting it in the Emergencies section. Nobody would be interested in her bloody Ebay (in fact you could say, she is tightening her belt and buying her clothes from there instead of at an expensive boutique..so good for her, that’s responsible etc..) but she did set up one and anyone with half a brain could see why she set it up on the very same weekend as MC. So the fact that she is merrily buying clothes using her outed alias (i’m sure Ioans lawyers could find out if its deffo her if needed) is what is soo despicable to me.

The concert ticket was another thing that annoyed me, whether its a free ticket or not …..Alice as a mother should have sat E down and gently explained that it just wouldn’t look right for E to be going as she has had to ask people for donations as they are in a dire predicament atm, So maybe wait until they are out of the woods and have sorted themselves out and then you can go to a concert. (Just my opinion.)

I agree with others that she is emotionally immature ( have always thought this since seeing her bag offerings.) she’s like a big teenager, and she really hasn’t thought of the implications of defrauding people on a GFM site, nor does she care. The goal was to humiliate Ioan when he had cameras stuck in his face and if B suffered a flare due to stress then good. IMO she is desperate to break them up and for him to come back her outbursts from someone aged about 14 on their first love breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To think we warrant a whole charade from former FMs to try and trick and bait us!

I’m trying to decide whether she actually believes that. That Ioan doesn’t want a divorce and if she could talk to him she would make him come back. If she does, her delusions have reached a new high.
Oh aye she definitely thinks that. She's thought that all along. That's why she's so mad about him being lawyered up and sticking to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To think we warrant a whole charade from former FMs to try and trick and bait us!

Oh aye she definitely thinks that. She's thought that all along. That's why she's so mad about him being lawyered up and sticking to it.
Boop - this will only mean something to anyone who has seen an FMs riveting tweets

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can still see that eBay account but the purchases are hidden, even though you can see the feedback. The feedback that user has left for others gives it away.

Not sure I’m allowed to give the direct link so add the username to the end of this link below:

Hmm, that worked but a search for the user and the previous url didn't 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.