Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not going to hire a lawyer? It’s not a good idea to represent yourself. Of course Alice thinks she smarter than any lawyer the same way she thinks she’s smarter than any doctor. 😏
If she had a brain in her head, she'd beg Leon to take her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She'll get to 2 August and either have some massive health emergency (my leg fell off) or she will say she's tried to find a lawyer but can't afford the retainer so hasn't been able to find one because she's sooooo poor.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Leon would require a retainer, more than likely. She’s too broke for anything but Ebay shopping, remember?

She'll get to 2 August and either have some massive health emergency (my leg fell off) or she will say she's tried to find a lawyer but can't afford the retainer so hasn't been able to find one because she's sooooo poor.
The hearing will go ahead if she is unable to attend. If she requests a further continuance, it would only be granted for an exceptionally good reason. Not having a lawyer wouldn’t cut it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I fell back into the black hole that is the TRO documents and I’m practically nauseous riding the roller coaster of emotions being depicted here. She needs help, like this is insane.

“You’ve never loved anybody but yourself.”
“My life is constant sadness.”
“I’m dating a wealthy Disney executive who can get me where I need to be.”
“I love My Family Wizard!!!”
“The password to My Family Wizard doesn’t work.”
“Why are you so angry???”
“Your happiness is important and I’ll help you achieve that.❤
“You won’t EVER be considered for an award from the Queen.”
“OMG Damian lost his wife!!!”
“How can you love your selfish mother more than the kids???”
“Brentwood is AMAZING!!!”
“Do you realize who you’re up against, dude???”
“Basically you’ve failed everybody.”
“Have you watched Halston on Netflix???”
“You’re in dire need of psychiatric help.”
“YOU CHOSE MUMMY!”
“I’m sorry I sent ranting texts last night.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“How do we find new soulmates?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Hey can you put me on tape for this JLo film?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“I’m just really upset and sad.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Let’s try to work as a team.”
“Want more?”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Leon would require a retainer, more than likely. She’s too broke for anything but Ebay shopping, remember?

The hearing will go ahead if she is unable to attend. If she requests a further continuance, it would only be granted for an exceptionally good reason. Not having a lawyer wouldn’t cut it.
She'll try to delay it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I fell back into the black hole that is the TRO documents and I’m practically nauseous riding the roller coaster of emotions being depicted here. She needs help, like this is insane.

“YOU CHOSE MUMMY!”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Want more?”
Dear RTP… Save yourself! Google some gorgeous photos of the welsh countryside & mountains 😍. Step away from the TRO document. Your soul will thank you for it 💖🌻🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just want to know if Leon sent Ioan the gift certificate for a spa weekend away or the membership to the county club with the best golf course in LA as his Bro-I-Feel-Your-Pain gift. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 37

“YOU CHOSE MUMMY!”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Want more?”
Now I just have in my head the brand new mAlice Talking Doll (tm). 50 threatening phrases! Comes with perma-attached iPhone, dog blanket and bucket of red lipstick! Rat and Prius Playset, Green Manky Pool funtime Playset and Parking Lot Altercation Playset sold separately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Now I just have in my head the brand new mAlice Talking Doll (tm). 50 threatening phrases! Comes with perma-attached iPhone, dog blanket and bucket of red lipstick! Rat and Prius Playset, Green Manky Pool funtime Playset and Parking Lot Altercation Playset sold separately!
Batteries not required 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree, I think Leon was a good lawyer but he likely didn’t know what the evidence was until last minute. So much wasted time and money. No one can get Alice out of this. No one. She need to accept the PRO and accept she won’t get the money she would have had she done collaborative. If Ioan wanted I think he could now take everything including the kids easily. She wouldn’t get spousal or child support. She needs to get on her knees about now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just want to know if Leon sent Ioan the gift certificate for a spa weekend away or the membership to the county club with the best golf course in LA as his Bro-I-Feel-Your-Pain gift. 😎
Ioan's always looking for golfing buddies. If Leon plays, it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she can.
She'll fake a stroke in the hallway outside the courtroom or something stagey like that. Maybe a serial killer stalker will try to break down the gate at her house the night before then she had a stroke and then ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.