Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s just it, your final paragraph.

Maybe we can add compulsive buying to the list of Aliceā€™s addictions.

The fact that she is covering her tracks, or trying to, on EBay is an indication that the Turds Detective Agency (no job too small) was on the right track.

The ex FM trying to deflect attention away from the EBay account, mmm, kind of proves they are still invested. Thought it was too good to be true.
No doubt that was a scheme cooked up by Alice and her bestie to try and infiltrate certain sites. Guess she blew her cover by trying to help Alice.

Reactions: 16
Just thinking about how weird Aliceā€™s understanding of social media is. Despite her addiction, she is really unfamiliar with it enough to think Ioan pays for individual users to post criticisms on an Internet forum that has zero name recognition in the US and a tabloid that has few US readers to sway public opinion for the court, which is in the US. She believes he would do this rather than hire bots to blanket actual globally used forums like Twitter and Instagram with supportive hashtags to start a pro-Ioan movement there.

She has the comprehension of a very very elderly person who heard about the Internet from Fox News.
the funny thing is if anyone is paying people a independent investigator would conclude it's Alice who is doing it
-her supporters tweet mostly very one dimensional, there are just few of them that actually argue, most tweet hashtags or cheater/homewrecker one liners, very typical (I know those people are real in this case, but someone not aware of the situation wouldnt). Alice even tried to push her own hashtag
-many buy content creators or the press, nothing like this happened for Ioan despite him being a male victim of domestic violence, meanwhile Alice got a lot pro-Alice content from there
-a big indicator are open celebrity support, not paid in this case, but it indicates strongly that you ask for it behind the scenes, because normally celebs will not speak out on tit like this unless it's a huge thing
-contrary to common belief new accounts with no followers/follows/content are not a strong indicator of paid bots: it's a strong indicator of an alt account (because people dont want to get doxxed etc.), it's very easy to prepare accounts with a proper history and followers in order to fake genuine support
-there is also the brother that got cut off because he wanted money and now he is magically back fighting like a lion for his sis

Alice is always projecting and I wouldnt be surprised if she does here too

in any case there is no chance that Ioan is paying people to support him, you wouldnt get 5 accounts arguing for you on twitter that way, it would be hundreds. The only dodgy thing is the possible connection some of those 5 accounts may have to his GF, I have some suspicions here given the T drama, but it's obviously only speculation and not relevant to this thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just her ā€˜thick skinā€™ and bootiful smile ā€¦ letā€™s never forget pooping demon ā€¦
View attachment 1368543
What a weird bloody photo. ā€˜Oh I know what will look really good / sexy / en vogue, letā€™s take a photo of you on the toilet looking like you are reading a magazine and taking a dump at the same time, it will be excellentā€™ā€™.

Iā€™m willing to bet the idea came from Alice herself actually, given her taste and sense of ā€œstyleā€.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What a weird bloody photo. ā€˜Oh I know what will look really good / sexy / en vogue, letā€™s take a photo of you on the toilet looking like you are reading a magazine and taking a dump at the same time, it will be excellentā€™ā€™.

Iā€™m willing to bet the idea came from Alice herself actually, given her taste and sense of ā€œstyleā€.
This is the mild version, believe it or not! Any other turds remember the actual fully naked one on the loo? Strangely itā€™s disappeared from Google search ā€¦

ETA spelling šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thatā€™s deffo our Alice, look at the words used on the feedback (Kind, Kindestā€¦her favourite words (which always makes me šŸ¤¢ when she over uses them.)

Sort of suprised (or am I šŸ¤”) that her ex bestie is adamant this isnā€™t her, either she has a lot of reading ( šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøsee the WIKI!) to catch up on or something isnā€™t right with her story.

Look, if she hadnā€™t have set up a GFM page pleading poverty and desperation and putting it in the Emergencies section. Nobody would be interested in her bloody Ebay (in fact you could say, she is tightening her belt and buying her clothes from there instead of at an expensive boutique..so good for her, thatā€™s responsible etc..) but she did set up one and anyone with half a brain could see why she set it up on the very same weekend as MC. So the fact that she is merrily buying clothes using her outed alias (iā€™m sure Ioans lawyers could find out if its deffo her if needed) is what is soo despicable to me.

The concert ticket was another thing that annoyed me, whether its a free ticket or not ā€¦..Alice as a mother should have sat E down and gently explained that it just wouldnā€™t look right for E to be going as she has had to ask people for donations as they are in a dire predicament atm, So maybe wait until they are out of the woods and have sorted themselves out and then you can go to a concert. (Just my opinion.)

I agree with others that she is emotionally immature ( have always thought this since seeing her bag offerings.) sheā€™s like a big teenager, and she really hasnā€™t thought of the implications of defrauding people on a GFM site, nor does she care. The goal was to humiliate Ioan when he had cameras stuck in his face and if B suffered a flare due to stress then good. IMO she is desperate to break them up and for him to come back her outbursts from someone aged about 14 on their first love breakup.
She set up the GFM merely to try and shame Ioan and Bianca at the tv festival. She so transparent and thinks she won't be caught out in her lies. I think I can also assume she's the one who bought Ella's concert tickets this is my opinion. I really hope Ioan's legal team will bring her blatant attempts to damage Ioan's reputation up at the next hearing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the funny thing is if anyone is paying people a independent investigator would conclude it's Alice who is doing it
-her supporters tweet mostly very one dimensional, there are just few of them that actually argue, most tweet hashtags or cheater/homewrecker one liners, very typical (I know those people are real in this case, but someone not aware of the situation wouldnt). Alice even tried to push her own hashtag
-many buy content creators or the press, nothing like this happened for Ioan despite him being a male victim of domestic violence, meanwhile Alice got a lot pro-Alice content from there
-a big indicator are open celebrity support, not paid in this case, but it indicates strongly that you ask for it behind the scenes, because normally celebs will not speak out on tit like this unless it's a huge thing
-contrary to common belief new accounts with no followers/follows/content are not a strong indicator of paid bots: it's a strong indicator of an alt account (because people dont want to get doxxed etc.), it's very easy to prepare accounts with a proper history and followers in order to fake genuine support
-there is also the brother that got cut off because he wanted money and now he is magically back fighting like a lion for his sis

Alice is always projecting and I wouldnt be surprised if she does here too

in any case there is no chance that Ioan is paying people to support him, you wouldnt get 5 accounts arguing for you on twitter that way, it would be hundreds. The only dodgy thing is the possible connection some of those 5 accounts may have to his GF, I have some suspicions here given the T drama, but it's obviously only speculation and not relevant to this thread
T and her sister were always very open about who they were. Even when a friend joined from Queensland he even showed his face. I know that there has been a massive family loss and I donā€™t think she is involved anymore. FYI I donā€™t want to start a discussion on them, and I donā€™t personally know them so itā€™s just what I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
thing is they arent even cheap (cheap relatively zo how you buy them elsewhere, but expensive af for someone who apparently starves)
Why did she even need them, does she actually go anywhere? Maybe she was getting clothes ready for when she does all the auditions she WONā€™T get.

Reactions: 15
I bloody knew the mad bint had blown all her money on shopping/concert tickets!

How the heck she has the brass neck to show her damn face anywhere, never mind on social media to potentially thousands of people worldwide, is totally beyond my comprehension.

She's a horrible - or to use her child-like expression, horrid - person for trying to scam money as an emergency. A complete con artist.

And she's basically raising her children to be hard faced con-artists like her if she's allowed to get away with it. It should be considered child abuse, because for sure those kids are going to get bullied when it becomes known that she's a lying scheming fraudster!

Every day I don't think she can surprise or sicken me any further, then she does.

She's a disgraceful Twunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am so disgusted and furious by those eBay purchases. It makes me feel ill.

I was a SAHM, my kids were in private schools, we had a beautiful home, and I didn't have to worry about money or paying the bills or filing taxes. After my parent's divorce we really struggled financially, my mum went back to nursing after 20 years to make ends meet, so while I didn't have to worry I was never a spendthrift, but my Ex was a big spender.

When he left we separated our finances and sold the family home before the divorce was finalized, thank duck. My Ex who was in the middle of a full-on break down blew all his money on his young girlfriend who pissed off when his money was gone. We had 50/50 custody but I ended up with the girls 100% of the time because he couldn't afford his rent. I couldn't afford a lawyer to make an adjustment for CS and I was getting calls from debt collection agencies looking for him so it was pointless chasing him anyway.

Did I start a GFM? Did I duck. I worked my arse off to make the rent and any money I had went on my children and food to the point where when I did get financially stable I had forgotten how to shop for myself. I did borrow from family when I was short on the rent but paid it back straight away, I had friends offer to lend me money but I refused, I value my friends and it was important to me not to alter the dynamic.

It was horrible constantly having to say no to my children to things they wanted but I couldn't afford, and I am certain I will pay health-wise for the constant stress and raised cortisol levels of trying to make the rent every month for years.

Alice makes me want to vomit
You can be proud of what you have achieved - unlike that grifting growler that is Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can be proud of what you have achieved - unlike that grifting growler that is Alice
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone

• Heart
I've given myself some time to simmer down after my outburst yesterday - I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my intemperate language. nAlice's mockery of domestic violence is very triggering indeed. But the recent revelations re: her GFM/EBay really take the cake, biscuit and entire bakery.
At some point, one has to ask 'how can I live with myself?' But I don't think it is a question Alice will every contemplate. Her pathological grandiosity, which reminds me of Trump ('I'm the smartest person in the room' = 'very stable genius', par example), her endless harping on about something which is so minor in relation to what is happening in the world, and now her outright theft from impoverished people to maintain her shopping addiction, makes her irredeemable. For months, I naively hoped that something would give: that she would pull herself together, would put her children's mental and emotional health first, that she would find a way to come out a wiser woman. But there's no hope of that.
Everything she touches turns to dust. She is profoundly poisonous and dangerous: there are no lengths she will not go to in order to destroy her ex-husband and his girlfriend. She wants to trigger Bianca's MS flares. She wants to ensure that the children hate their father. She is utterly unscrupulous. Using a GFM to subsidise a shopping addiction? I know I'm repeating myself, but - whuttt?
And, of course, she made Roe vs Wade about her divorce. Even when millions of women face enforced labour and birth, and involuntary servitude, our nAlice can't resist getting a crack in about her bloody divorce. Irredeemable. I thank God that I am not so profoundly self-centred and malicious: I thank God that I am in no way like Alice Evans, every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
At some point, one has to ask 'how can I live with myself?' ā€¦. I thank God that I am not so profoundly self-centred and malicious: I thank God that I am in no way like Alice Evans, every single day.
Hallelujah, preach sister. No matter how dark the days ahead may be, it could Always be worse ā€¦ we will remain Galadriel, we shall go into the west ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bloody knew the mad bint had blown all her money on shopping/concert tickets!

How the heck she has the brass neck to show her damn face anywhere, never mind on social media to potentially thousands of people worldwide, is totally beyond my comprehension.

She's a horrible - or to use her child-like expression, horrid - person for trying to scam money as an emergency. A complete con artist.

And she's basically raising her children to be hard faced con-artists like her if she's allowed to get away with it. It should be considered child abuse, because for sure those kids are going to get bullied when it becomes known that she's a lying scheming fraudster!

Every day I don't think she can surprise or sicken me any further, then she does.

She's a disgraceful Twunt.
Sheā€™s the lowest of the low, how anyone can still support her is a mystery. Her supporters are obviously as low as she is.

Hallelujah, preach sister. No matter how dark the days ahead may be, it could Always be worse ā€¦ we will remain Galadriel, we shall go into the west ā¤
And she has the nerve to say we are ā€œjealousā€ of her, we are on our knees thanking God we are Not her.

• Heart
IF (and it's a big if) Ioan did say "I didn't sign up for this" maybe he meant you staying in bed all day when there's nothing wrong with you glued to your laptop tweeting tit and buying tit on ebay while I run around looking after the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've given myself some time to simmer down after my outburst yesterday - I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my intemperate language. nAlice's mockery of domestic violence is very triggering indeed. But the recent revelations re: her GFM/EBay really take the cake, biscuit and entire bakery.
At some point, one has to ask 'how can I live with myself?' But I don't think it is a question Alice will every contemplate. Her pathological grandiosity, which reminds me of Trump ('I'm the smartest person in the room' = 'very stable genius', par example), her endless harping on about something which is so minor in relation to what is happening in the world, and now her outright theft from impoverished people to maintain her shopping addiction, makes her irredeemable. For months, I naively hoped that something would give: that she would pull herself together, would put her children's mental and emotional health first, that she would find a way to come out a wiser woman. But there's no hope of that.
Everything she touches turns to dust. She is profoundly poisonous and dangerous: there are no lengths she will not go to in order to destroy her ex-husband and his girlfriend. She wants to trigger Bianca's MS flares. She wants to ensure that the children hate their father. She is utterly unscrupulous. Using a GFM to subsidise a shopping addiction? I know I'm repeating myself, but - whuttt?
And, of course, she made Roe vs Wade about her divorce. Even when millions of women face enforced labour and birth, and involuntary servitude, our nAlice can't resist getting a crack in about her bloody divorce. Irredeemable. I thank God that I am not so profoundly self-centred and malicious: I thank God that I am in no way like Alice Evans, every single day.
Glad to hear you are feeling better!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.