Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. ☝🏼

What I see happening.

PRO will be approved without question. Then the rest falls into place:

Prenup will stand unless settlement is made.

Ioan will be granted a minimum of 50/50 custody and quite frankly given the intensity of Alice's rages in the past two weeks and the GoFundMe issues, full custody could be on the table. I can see court ordered evaluation and potential treatment programs being distinct possibilities due to said rages. Everyone involved needs to be safe and stable.

The sale of the house will be approved and she will have to vacate.

Child support/alimony will be revolved.

Bifurcation makes good sense.

All my opinion.
totally agree -- I somehow over-sighted the crucial element of child custody

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ll just keep saying this … sometimes a bleep is just a bleep. And I don’t see anyone making a trauma competition here.

No one knows anything about Alice’s childhood or upbringing or interior life. No one knows if there was any actual, serious trauma in her life. So all we can go on is her actions. The rest of it sounds like an excuse.

All I can do is judge her by her actions. Which are toxic, reprehensible and as she is an adult, something she can control. She chooses not to, with great damage to others.

That is what I focus on. Your mileage may vary.
I mean... I don't know I just suffer from it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yet still believe many traumas are way worse than what I have been through. I think we have way too many people thinking today that their stubbed toe is as bad as someone's leg being amputated because "it traumatized them!"

I live in a family that when I announced I had cancer where several members were quick to say "oh but it's not as bad as when I (hurt my arm, had pre-cancerous cells, had to have sinus surgery - play along and make up your own! It's fun!)"

My own psychologist and psychiatrist are quick to say that some trauma people claim nowadays is nowhere bad as trauma trauma.

There are people like Alice who think being told "no" is a trauma and I have no doubt her brain produces trauma symptoms.

But honestly - I'm old and just don't care.

Sometimes a bleep is just a bleep.

A legit talk show? With her legal issues and under a PRO or NDA? No network would be that stupid. At least I hope. She also has nothing to bring. Her only interest is herself and turning things back to herself at the first opportunity. Blech.
Especially since no one knows who the hell she is here! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Tattlers I haven’t posted in a while, but sometimes you just need to know there’s someone out there awake to make you feel less lonely…

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I mean... I don't know I just suffer from it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yet still believe many traumas are way worse than what I have been through. I think we have way too many people thinking today that their stubbed toe is as bad as someone's leg being amputated because "it traumatized them!"

I live in a family that when I announced I had cancer where several members were quick to say "oh but it's not as bad as when I (hurt my arm, had pre-cancerous cells, had to have sinus surgery - play along and make up your own! It's fun!)"

My own psychologist and psychiatrist are quick to say that some trauma people claim nowadays is nowhere bad as trauma trauma.

There are people like Alice who think being told "no" is a trauma and I have no doubt her brain produces trauma symptoms.

But honestly - I'm old and just don't care.

Sometimes a bleep is just a bleep.
Jeez, I’m not sure how anyone can equate those minor ailments to cancer. There are some truly self-absorbed meat-sacks on this earth. Sorry you had to deal with that.
People that engage in one-upmanship over health concerns are despicable. Like Alice belittling Bianca’s MS whilst inflating her own ailments. She has supporters who claim Bianca has made it all up. I’ve seen tweets suggesting this that are just mind-blowing. Seriously, how bleeping stupid and nasty can you get?
Seems with Alice and co, there are always lower depths to sink to. A cont is a cont for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeez, I’m not sure how anyone can equate those minor ailments to cancer. There are some truly self-absorbed meat-sacks on this earth. Sorry you had to deal with that.
People that engage in one-upmanship over health concerns are despicable. Like Alice belittling Bianca’s MS whilst inflating her own ailments. She has supporters who claim Bianca has made it all up. I’ve seen tweets suggesting this that are just mind-blowing. Seriously, how bleeping stupid and nasty can you get?
Seems with Alice and co, there are always lower depths to sink to. A cont is a cont for sure.
I'm oldest daughter caretaker of almost 90 year old parents. Certain siblings and other family members had a vested interest in making sure surgery and treatment were shoved off as being a minor inconvenience and complete cure no worse than a bad cold and back to work right? Make those appointments! Drive those parents. And my Mom makes Alice look the picture of mental health.

They are also real assholes so there is that. 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'm oldest daughter caretaker of almost 90 year old parents. Certain siblings and other family members had a vested interest in making sure surgery and treatment were shoved off as being a minor inconvenience and complete cure no worse than a bad cold and back to work right? Make those appointments! Drive those parents. And my Mom makes Alice look the picture of mental health.

They are also real assholes so there is that. 😂
I am so sorry dear @KikiFromNy that is absolutely abysmal. I can't believe people can be so selfish & thoughtless. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattlers I haven’t posted in a while, but sometimes you just need to know there’s someone out there awake to make you feel less lonely…
Though drawn by Alice to this group of wonderful persons, I, as many here, understand loneliness and am happy you find some solace by joining us.
sending you a virtual warm hug and a bouquet of 'forget-me-not' flowers 🌹 🌹 🌹

1656217300079.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah we can all hear Ioan saying that cant we?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1369650

Lmao at her loving to work!
The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

View attachment 1369648
Dear Lord. This is not what raising children is supposed to be like at all! They are supposed to grow up craving independence.

We had a not quite two year old screaming bloody murder because she didn't want any help getting in the pool today.

I can think of people who have done more wrong with raising a child - but not too many with Alice's supposed smarts and advantages.

She only wanted those children as an extension of HER and as someones to love HER.

My fee is 125$ per hour. I take most insurances and credit cards. Payment plans are available.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well that's a 🚩🚩🚩🚩
To be fair, I have had 4 different therapists too. My first at 13 and my last at 27. I didn’t change them because I didn’t like what they said the first 2 I changed because I couldn’t talk to them, I didn’t trust them or feel comfortable with them. The last one at 27 told me straight that she couldn’t help, anytime she got near to the issue that I needed help with I changed the subject, and even though she knew what I was doing she couldn’t seem to stop it and until I was ready to face it then therapy wouldn’t help. The last one was wrong, from her last talk to me I was finally able to admit the abuse I had suffered to my mother (although her reply was well it also happened to X does that help). Not every one who changes therapists do so to shop around, get drugs they want or get the diagnosis they want. Mine was 4 in 14 years, not sure how quick Alice went through hers. Maybe Alice has changed therapist to ‘shop around’ for what she wants, she certainly has with Doctors and it doesn’t seem that much different for therapists for her. I’m just trying (in a very bad way) to say we are not all like that.

Having said that, I just want to add that I love reading your posts. Long ago, when I first started reading here I would read peoples stories and it really helped me with my own, made me realise that I’m not alone. Through your posts, I have gained a better insight to myself. So thank you for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am so sorry dear @KikiFromNy that is absolutely abysmal. I can't believe people can be so selfish & thoughtless. Xxx
Aww thank you sweetheart. I have more detailed stories but too painful to share here.

But I have amazing friends and nieces and, like Bianca (no cringing) it's the worse thing that ever happened. But also the best. 😘

And I have all of you here! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Lord. This is not what raising children is supposed to be like at all! They are supposed to grow up craving independence.

We had a not quite two year old screaming bloody murder because she didn't want any help getting in the pool today.

I can think of people who have done more wrong with raising a child - but not too many with Alice's supposed smarts and advantages.

She only wanted those children as an extension of HER and as someones to love HER.

My fee is 125$ per hour. I take most insurances and credit cards. Payment plans are available.
Aren't toddlers just complete and utter arseholes? So cute though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair, I have had 4 different therapists too.
Well, I had 2 therapists but first was way out of line.
Right after divorce proceedings started the ex and I had one joint visit with a therapist. Then my ex changed to another as his personal therapist and I was to continue with the one we jointly visited.

BUT, when that initial therapist blatantly told me during our first private visit that he wanted a sexual relationship with me I became almost hysterical and called my soon-to-be ex who came and picked me up and immediately took me to his therapist (we then had another joint visit and we each continued with separate sessions).

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Question about the lawyer... people make a big deal that Yo is represented by Brad Pitt's lawyer, but that hasn't exactly turned out well for BP. They're still wrangling in the courts and his relationship with his children seems tenuous, at best. The lawyer is not exactly known for really going after the other party and resolving things quickly..or at all. The same thing seems to be playing out here. Cue not going after the countless violations of the TRO. How much of this is Yo and how much is his representation?
the cases are a bit different: there are actual (consistent) accusations of physical violence, Pitt isnt totally innocent most likely. And unlike Alice Jolie is not making any mistakes. Also I think Pitt was seeing the younger kids? They also have unlimited funds to drag it out forever.

I want to add the brad Pitt and ioan comparison.

It's a bit cynical.

Pitts kids all have foundations in their name and will have an income stream.

Ioans kids will not and Alice can't provide. Sure the kids might float a few years with Alice but they will, without question, will eventually turn to ioan for money and they will have to negotiate a relationship with him.

It may be when they go to college or in their 20s or 30s but it most likely will happen.

That's why I don't think he's pushing hard now.
while this is true children need you the most until they are young adults. to wait until they are past that (with the mom they have and the lack of dad most likely damaged) is not a wise strategy

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1 therapist. 4 therapists. 10 therapists. What’s the point of therapy if you continue to deny accountability and blame everyone else for your turd farm of a life? More $$$ wasted

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I like that BW followed those two accounts yesterday. She is trolling Alice at this point LOL
Screenshot_20220626-071812_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-071845_Instagram.jpg

To be fair, I have had 4 different therapists too. My first at 13 and my last at 27. I didn’t change them because I didn’t like what they said the first 2 I changed because I couldn’t talk to them, I didn’t trust them or feel comfortable with them. The last one at 27 told me straight that she couldn’t help, anytime she got near to the issue that I needed help with I changed the subject, and even though she knew what I was doing she couldn’t seem to stop it and until I was ready to face it then therapy wouldn’t help. The last one was wrong, from her last talk to me I was finally able to admit the abuse I had suffered to my mother (although her reply was well it also happened to X does that help). Not every one who changes therapists do so to shop around, get drugs they want or get the diagnosis they want. Mine was 4 in 14 years, not sure how quick Alice went through hers. Maybe Alice has changed therapist to ‘shop around’ for what she wants, she certainly has with Doctors and it doesn’t seem that much different for therapists for her. I’m just trying (in a very bad way) to say we are not all like that.

Having said that, I just want to add that I love reading your posts. Long ago, when I first started reading here I would read peoples stories and it really helped me with my own, made me realise that I’m not alone. Through your posts, I have gained a better insight to myself. So thank you for posting.
Alice claimed she went through 4 therapists between August 2020 and January 2021

then she found someone that just agrees to everything she says

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I like that BW followed those two accounts yesterday. She is trolling Alice at this point LOL

Alice claimed she went through 4 therapists between August 2020 and January 2021

then she found someone that just agrees to everything she says
I’m not convinced Alice has or had therapists. She has gone backwards as far as I can see. Alice has one emotion and that is rage. She is calculated and manipulative and I don’t believe seeing therapists is of much use to her anyway esp when she is denying her PD.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.