Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @Archduchess of Luxembourg - inspired by this gem of a post

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Alice continues her madness by spending her GFM money on expensive ebay purchases and by claiming that her Baby Angel actually doesn't want to divorce her. To be continued....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Title suggestion by @Archduchess of Luxembourg - inspired by this gem of a post

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Alice continues her madness by spending her GFM money on expensive ebay purchases and by claiming that her Baby Angel actually doesn't want to divorce her. To be continued....
Thank you Welp. We are nothing without you. We are a bit like Alice without Ioan. We will be better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
maybe Alice's ebay purchases are like when I bought a PS5 and sold it for four times the price again. Perhaps she thinks their worth increases if she wears them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
maybe Alice's ebay purchases are like when I bought a PS5 and sold it for four times the price again. Perhaps she thinks their worth increases if she wears them.
I did wonder if she was buying to on-sell. I'm sure that's her story and she's sticking to it.
(Thanks for making the new thread)

Reactions: 21
I did wonder if she was buying to on-sell. I'm sure that's her story and she's sticking to it.
Not if you are saying that you have no food. You would have to put any on selling ideas to the side to buy basics.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not sure how eBay works but are we sure she's not been selling items to that consignment store? She's definitely buying? Yes, I know it's Alice so unlikely, but is it possible?

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how eBay works but are we sure she's not been selling items to that consignment store? She's definitely buying? Yes, I know it's Alice so unlikely, but is it possible?
EBay has nothing listed for her as a seller so she isn't selling to the general public. Seeing how successful her Etsy store was I'm sort of surprised. (said with heavy sarcasm).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This stuck in my mind - posted by @welp in post #938 of last thread:

1656113453219.png

quoting Alice:
"I'm stuck in a divorce where the petitioner doesn't actually want a divorce, he just want to destroy my happiness and shut out my light."

Alice is full of (whatever you want to insert here), arrrgghhhhh.
Ioan wants "out"!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I buy and sell on eBay.

I see that she purchased 76 items in the past 6 months and 17 in the past month, some quite expensive. One appears to be $300+ sweater purchased on or near June 20. So right around the day the GoFundMe was started, yes?

No one should be able to use GoFundMe to cover their shopping addiction. I'm not saying that is the case here, but the optics are not at all good. And especially when you are telling the masses that you have run out of money and can't afford to feed your children or pay the bills because of your ex. No, I don't think so. I don't think so one bit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
My god, what must her life be like? I could speculate. A lie in to sleep off the hangover, let the nanny deal with kids and clear away the empties, wake up, buy some crap off eBay (no doubt other outlets too), start drinking, order takeout, drink some more, get stuck into Instagram, argue with a few strangers, drink yet more, get abusive towards I & B, pass out drunk, start the whole cycle again tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My god, what must her life be like? I could speculate. A lie in to sleep off the hangover, let the nanny deal with kids and clear away the empties, wake up, buy some crap off eBay (no doubt other outlets too), start drinking, order takeout, drink some more, get stuck into Instagram, argue with a few strangers, drink yet more, get abusive towards I & B, pass out drunk, start the whole cycle again tomorrow.
Not even being a tiny bit sarcastic when I say that sadly, I think you are right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think this is extremely accurate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.