Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
53CDDE7C-6CB0-432A-B66D-07A873EE57D2.jpeg

This is not a good look Vic. I don’t see good hair. Vic looks like a mid forties over frosted mom. With that haircut, Alex looks like her developmentally delayed son.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

klady

VIP Member
4C14BF43-BA9E-49F2-A839-498458841147.jpeg

ALL I SEE…
FB8F3047-44BE-4893-8BB1-4953606AC3D9.jpeg

Also, shut the fuck up! You’re the ACCESSORIES Ambassador, not the face of the entire Bulgari campaign🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46

supershark

VIP Member

At 7:45 there they talk about kids. I really remember then and there before they even got married they they weren’t on the same page. Now they are married and it seems like she is very wary while Alex has continued to be vocal about wanting kids.

Honestly this is sad for him. Alex is a twat but if this is something he really wants, it’s a real shame she married him if kids aren’t her plan. Vicky holds the cards on everything and this makes me think his resentment towards her will only continue to grow.

And recently she said the frickin’ lights in their backyard could be used for a gender reveal!! To upload this speech right after is such a blow and gives a glimpse into the struggling dynamic between them.

I don’t want kids. My ex did and it is why we split so he could find someone to have a family with. He met another wonderful gal and they just had his first child a couple months ago. It filled my heart with happiness for him as I know that’s something he really wanted. Sometimes letting someone go so they can have the family they want is an act of love in itself

Alex has major issues but if he wants to be a father he deserves that opportunity…..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Nope Nope

"All I see when I look at these photos, are the faces of the people who said that I couldn't do it."

That's interesting, because all I see looking at that photo, is the face of a person who is sliding from her chair to the floor and desperately trying to reach for the wall. I expect in the next photo of this series the sliding person has completed their sliding journey and is fully on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

klady

VIP Member
Victoria is boring!

She films from her damn closet. She lacks creativity, big time!

For someone with a PHD, her vocabulary is very limited🤦‍♀️

Her man-child husband still doesn’t drive.

She just turned 32, but she looks like she’s in her late forties.

Here’s the sad birthday cake…
2F6FA0B5-95E9-479F-8751-C055097A3DDC.jpeg

Major fashion houses don’t invite her on PR Trips.

Released her 2nd Holland Cooper clothing collection. Horrible clothing😖

She’s still begging for a gifted holiday.

Released her 2nd Edge of Ember jewelry collection. It’s tacky, cheap shit. It won’t sell out. Just like her 1st collection didn’t sell out.

She’s a desperate housewife, doing pathetic filming, and stuck in her attic 🤷‍♀️

🌼 With the most votes, title suggestion by me @klady 🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Namima

VIP Member
Oh piss off with your "manifesting" rubbish.
Maybe try developing a good work ethic and decent morals.
Yes, I said it ... MORALS Vicky, you and your mean girl clan : Lydia the bully, Josie the racist, Amelia the saboteur of a pregnant hairdresser's business, Fleur the liar and Carly the brown-noser...
20210720_232809.jpg

P.S. You look like a damn clown in that suit. #sorrynotsorry #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210725-141048_Instagram.jpg

This is definitely not a gym wear line for every woman. This is a gym wear line for typical gym bodies which they've crammed bigger people into. That sports bra is neither flattering nor supportive. I'm a C cup and doing anything more than barrecore requires a sports bra with significantly more structure and support than that poor excuse for a sports bra. Having your boobs spill out of the sides before even moving is not the one. Vic is obviously sucking up but this is poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tree_

VIP Member
Makes me fucking sick. JUST BOOK SOMEWHERE YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD. I'm going on holiday and do you know what. I booked it and paid for it. I know thats crazy isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 31

cookies74

I used to follow Victoria but now I've unfollowed as I'm visually impaired. She posts tiny writing on her stories every week and I can no longer support her. Just for that.

Might be nothing to her but she's just lost a follower with a disability because she only considers those who can see.

So I am out.

To add, I wouldn't usually complain but it is effing ridiculous how small the text is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

klady

VIP Member
B5326361-6BFF-44B6-B640-39BEBBC269A7.jpeg

Oh, shut up Alex! You don’t pay for anything. YOU LIVE OFF OF VICTORIA! Way to throw the bread winner under the bus talking about where she let the dog pee. Also, don’t forget the water bill will be high because you two nits didn’t know where the shutoff main was located🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

QueenDecember

VIP Member
It’s so funny reading this thread then reading the Lidl thread where a lot of people over there think ITF is the gold standard.
The idolization of ITF in Lydia’s thread is 100% what keeps me away from there.

Vicky and Lydia are cut from the same cloth in my view — all the way down to their matching dogs, range rovers and wannabe husbands.😉

Reactions: 29
I think it is bad manners to choose clothes to make content with that you will get paid for then send the items back if you are not actually working with the brand to showcase their clothes and it was already understood the clothes were a loan until the showcase video was completed.
With the actual purchase of clothes for an outfit video, it is fine to try them on like anyone else would without a camera rolling, but doing so while wearing fake tan and spraying heaps of perfume is unacceptable if you have zero intention of keeping the items.

Clothes may come in and out of Vic's closet with 2-3wears despite high end/luxury price tags and high quality fabrics from Net A Porter-esque brands, but for some, that item may be the only clothing items they but all year because they chose to go with a premium fashion house. For that reason the item should be perfect. Not needing to be washed (possibly by hand or even dry cleaned!!) before it can be worn, and strictly speaking washing starts degrading some fabrics so even if it is pre-cleaned back to pristine- some of the 'newness' is lost.

Am I over reacting?
I'm thinking of a £300 dress as an entire month of my disability benefits or nearly 2 months of work (occasional afternoons as a hospital pharmacist)

• Heart

reader49

Basically, she set them up to make sure they asked her whether she was pregnant.

She is becoming a "Lydia" as time goes on, believing a rant every now and then is good content. It's not Vic. Change your tactics.
I think you've hit the nail on the head here. It's like she is baiting her followers to ask certain things in order that she can play a victim card (or to increase engagement). Such an attention seeker.

The way she speaks about children is like she thinks her and Alex are just too exciting and evolved to have them. No one should feel bad whatever decision they make regarding parenthood but being vocal about staying child free seems to be the latest influencer way to look edgy and non-basic. Until the deals run dry and they have to explore other advertising avenues of course. And to say she had never felt maternal when there are videos where she admits to feeling broody and also that her and Alex want babies is just an insult to her followers' intelligence. How manipulative that she plays them like this.

• Heart

Am88

Is the Dior post an ad? It doesn’t say so anywhere… I think she just wishes she was paid to advertise the Dior Harrods thing. Didn’t she do something similar for a streamed fashion show not too long ago?

Her post is giving me Lydia Millen circa 2011 vibes 😅

238F0763-ED29-4F9B-BD75-97BC54037F26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Why is she so bitter? In a proud moment for myself I wouldn’t think about the “people” at all but she references them all the time.

She’s bitter and resentful instead of happy. Are we supposed to be jealous?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Interesting. I'm fully on board the childfree bus but I've known since I was a teenager I had no interest in babies. I was always willing to believe that one day my biological clock might kick in out of the blue, but it hasn't and I was very clear with my partner before we got serious that I was not going to want kids. I'm sure people do change their minds, but she's spoken about kids before as if it's something she sees in their future. I hope this is something they've genuinely come to together or at least can both happily live with.

awjeez

Very funny to me that she was talking about how she'd love to buy the originals of her botanical prints.... She hasn't got a fucking clue. The artist Pierre-Joseph Redoute is the greatest botantical illustrator of all time, seriously doubt any museum would sell their originals to this moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27