InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she looks very mother of the groom here.

Has anyone tried to refill the My Way perfume? She says in her copy you can refill it at home and it reduces the amount of plastic but 1) the refill container is still waste and depending on how it’s packaged, may not be recyclable (the plunger part tends to not be recyclable in a lot of municipal schemes); if it’s coming to your home, that still creates transportation emissions by the brand, as opposed to the consumer refilling at a store and 2) what fancy ass perfume comes in plastic packaging (unless she means the shrink wrap around the box)? I have many, many questions. She makes every sustainability claim sound so greenwash-y.
Greenwashing at its finest. It only saves costs for the brand.

Reactions: 4
I've noticed Vic has started to do the notes on her IG stories in the teeniest tiniest writing. I don't even bother reading it. Trying to hide the "AD" ... ??? Seriously, she needs to be reported.
Screenshot_20210905-181322_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I still think she looks very mother of the groom here.
She really does. The dated hair/makeup doesn’t help but it’s like he gives off teenager vibes while she (surprisingly) always looks much older than her age.

We all know she does mother him tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the big news to save you all watching the whole vlog is that she doesn’t want children. She wants to connect with other women who feel the same! Skip to around 32 mins to see the talk!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So the big news to save you all watching the whole vlog is that she doesn’t want children. She wants to connect with other women who feel the same! Skip to around 32 mins to see the talk!
Thanks for the summary! Does Harrison make an appearance? I thought he really wanted children...

Reactions: 14
I think it's rather insensitive to Alex for her to upload that, I'm sure he has spoke about kids in past videos, like "when we have a kid...."etc like what are his views? Mind you I suppose she says not now but may feel different when 35 BUT your body click is ticking then you really need to know what each other really wants before marriage!

I just really feel for Alex after watching that! You can't say to a man that, not now may feel different in 5 years, what happens in 5 years -oh no I still don't want kids? He could be thinking from what she is saying she does want to try in a few years

Reactions: 16
The fact the video is an ad for something else but she’s used that title and thumbnail with no “ad” in either just stinks of click bait to me.

• Heart
Uh i've watched less than 10 videos she's ever made and i've definitely heard him say 'when we have kids'

Reactions: 14
Interesting. I'm fully on board the childfree bus but I've known since I was a teenager I had no interest in babies. I was always willing to believe that one day my biological clock might kick in out of the blue, but it hasn't and I was very clear with my partner before we got serious that I was not going to want kids. I'm sure people do change their minds, but she's spoken about kids before as if it's something she sees in their future. I hope this is something they've genuinely come to together or at least can both happily live with.

Reactions: 28
Interesting. I'm fully on board the childfree bus but I've known since I was a teenager I had no interest in babies. I was always willing to believe that one day my biological clock might kick in out of the blue, but it hasn't and I was very clear with my partner before we got serious that I was not going to want kids. I'm sure people do change their minds, but she's spoken about kids before as if it's something she sees in their future. I hope this is something they've genuinely come to together or at least can both happily live with.
I thought I wanted kids when I was younger but as I got older I kept putting it off and my boyfriend and I are still unsure if we want kids. It feels like we should want kids but we aren't ready, there are so many things to do in life but we also aren't sure we DON'T want a kid haha...it is a difficult situation. At the moment we also don't want kids but I think we're in a similar boat where we may want them eventually...we're also around the same age I think. It just stinks that biology has to factor into it as well, doesn't really seem fair. Darn biology!

Reactions: 18
Wow. Just watched the 'personal chat about our future family' and all I can take from it is that she's feeling ultra wound up because her peers are starting families or have babies/children and she's feeling super defensive. You can tell she's critical of life with young children with the passive aggressive 'oh, having kids and a husband is always something I've questioned' as though it's beneath her or somehow she thinks she's so much more superior to not want to have that life.

She asks, 'Why is this so AWKWARD to talk about?!' Well Victoria, it's because you are a total narcissist who is pathologically wired to compete with others and then get insecure about your worth when you aren't able to 'compete' (as she would see it). The result is a an exasperated ramble about her choices and she just comes across as someone desperately insecure and craving validation from others. Most normal people with a healthy mindset would surely just be at peace with themselves and their personal choices and not have to jump on YouTube to defend their choices and beg minions to congratulate them on being sooooo unique and different in choosing to potentially not have a family. 20 messages asking if she's pregnant out of 1m followers and she lets that get to her? Get in the real world Victoria, some people actually have real problems.

• Heart
Agreed. It's a pretty big thing to not be on the same page about, especially when you are legally tied to one another. Plus some influencers seem to be having kids just for the sake of content and I would genuinely hate for her to do that (Boe was bad enough).

• Heart
I think it's rather insensitive to Alex for her to upload that, I'm sure he has spoke about kids in past videos, like "when we have a kid...."etc like what are his views? Mind you I suppose she says not now but may feel different when 35 BUT your body click is ticking then you really need to know what each other really wants before marriage!

I just really feel for Alex after watching that! You can't say to a man that, not now may feel different in 5 years, what happens in 5 years -oh no I still don't want kids? He could be thinking from what she is saying she does want to try in a few years
I 100% remember a video from years ago (when they were still in London) when Alex said that he'd have kids now if it was up to him.

Reactions: 19
She's the boss in that relationships, she's the breadwinner and good luck to Alex if he wants to leave her. She knows that and she knows she can dictate the terms, even though not so long ago she so desperate for him to propose to her. That was when he held all the cards...

Weird thing to bring up on her wedding anniversary :rolleyes:

Alex said the reason he took Victoria's name after marriage, was because he doesn't have a family of his own. Her family is his family. She is his life. If she doesn't want children, of course he will have to say he agrees with that, he would be too afraid to lose her. It's not just her as his wife, but also his whole family and his financial situation at risk too.

Last edited:
I found her speech a bit weird, she starts by saying they both don’t want children but then never mentions Alex again and goes on and on by saying SHE doesn’t want kids, SHE doesn’t want to be a mother etc. Meanwhile we all know Alex said years ago he wanted kids sooner rather than later. Guess he wants money more 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all know Alex wanted children and that was the reason why they moved to the country. He wanted his kids to have a similar upbringing as him..
I'm childfree by choice (and only date men who already have their kids from previous relationships) so I'm really not judging her AT ALL. But this one might be the last push for Alex.. He's already struggling with mental health issues and being aimless in life. I truly feel for him.

Reactions: 20
Y’all go check out all the celebs looking STUNNING in their Armani VFF lewks. It’s very obvious Vic got the dregs that the celeb stylists all passed over 😂

Re: her kid dissertation. The presumptuousness that she can even have kids is weird. Especially when I’m sure a lot of her followers are TTC or have decided they don’t want kids by choice. I hate when influencers talk about these things because they either sound condescending (Emma Hill) or completely flippant.

She’s too narcissistic to have kids. They’d take away from her never having to pay for vacations and would take her dress size from a 00 to a 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I used to follow Victoria but now I've unfollowed as I'm visually impaired. She posts tiny writing on her stories every week and I can no longer support her. Just for that.

Might be nothing to her but she's just lost a follower with a disability because she only considers those who can see.

So I am out.

To add, I wouldn't usually complain but it is effing ridiculous how small the text is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.